My new artowrk for this couple
    http://nd04.jxs.cz/716/713/483313f391_69996876_o2.jpg

I hope you like it
    Little angsty I know
    gorgeous Sammie god I miss some angst! and gutter! and fluff! XD

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      gorgeous Sammie god I miss some angst! and gutter! and fluff! XD
      Thanks Criss. I missed it too That's why I made this banner I am pretty satisfied
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Heyy how is everyone?! Sorry I haven't been on in forever..
        Did i miss anyone making new banners/icons/etc.?? lol
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Ok, don't kill me, but I must be honest here and say I really can't see Helen/Nikola together in any serious romantic sense. Ever.

THAT BEING SAID, I seem to have had some kind of mental breakdown in the shower this afternoon, as I've been inspired to write a Helen/Nikola fan fic!!!!! Probably because I'm seeing "Tear the Curtain" tomorrow and have JYo on the mind...

Teaser:

It's called "Flick of the Wrist" and takes place in 1937. It will hopefully be posted on ff.net and sf.net sometime around Monday/Tuesday
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Spoiler:
            Dear All,

As most of you know, I have been asking for prayers for my grand-aunt and my mom's friend for the past few weeks. I am grateful for all the support you have been giving; it has made getting through this difficult time just a bit less painful.

My mom's friend, Beth Jacinto, passed away last Thursday night, September 30, after her long battle with cancer. And my grand-aunt, Norma Jones, mother of 10, grandmother of 19, and great-grandmother of 2 (as well as being a second grandmother to me and my cousins after our own grandmother's death), passed away early Wednesday morning, October 6 (exactly 11 years after my grandma's death, to the day).

Both services will be tomorrow morning, October 9.

Again, I would like to thank you all for the support you have been giving. This is an extremely hard time for everybody and any kind of help is well appreciated. I please ask that you continue to keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. In some ways, letting go only gets harder with age, and I know we all need all the support we can get.

I just wanted to let you know what happened, and to thank you for everything you have been doing.

Love to you all,
            Mimzy <3
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
              Ok, don't kill me, but I must be honest here and say I really can't see Helen/Nikola together in any serious romantic sense. Ever.

THAT BEING SAID, I seem to have had some kind of mental breakdown in the shower this afternoon, as I've been inspired to write a Helen/Nikola fan fic!!!!! Probably because I'm seeing "Tear the Curtain" tomorrow and have JYo on the mind...

Teaser:

It's called "Flick of the Wrist" and takes place in 1937. It will hopefully be posted on ff.net and sf.net sometime around Monday/Tuesday
              I'm excited!!! I LOVE flashback fic. And don't worry about the weirdness, I once wrote a sort of Helen/Druitt fic much to my horror. Be sure to post the link to your fic around these parts!

Also, totally jealous you get to see Tear the Curtain.

Comment

Mimzy
                Spoiler:
                I am sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, because I experienced this situation two years ago and I felt very bad. I hope you will find enough strength to go through this. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and I will pray for you.

Comment

Teaser:

Hey there.
                  You can't see Helen and Nikola togehter ? Why ? OMG .. they so fit together well. Hehe
                  I wrote one fanfiction about Nikola/Helen/John and now I work on another one. I don't like John, but he is a part of Helen's life so .. I accept it
                  Were you illuminated ? I am looking forward to see your work. I hope you will share it with us

Comment

Mimzy
                    Spoiler:
                    I am very sorry for your loss and I hope things will get better soon *hugs*

on topic, I was vidding my fav ship today and ran into this vid which I am sure you all know (and I probably posted here before) but it's just too freaking awesome not to share it again!

Comment

*hugs Mimzy*

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Here is a Helen and Nikola banner i made
                      Nice

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      Nad, if I can join you and give you a little present, I can show you my artowrk for Teslen
                      TeeHee! Awesome showing there

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs everyone*

Dropping by to show off some birthday pressies I got today :

...I think people know about my obsessions
                        Happy Belated birthday dear

Teaser:

*waves*
                        we won't kill you you give your opinion in a respectful way so you're welcome around these parts as far as I'm concerned

and definitely if you're going to be writing teslen fic

as others I'm jealous you're going to see tear the curtain! *thinks about JYo* hope you enjoy it

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Dear All,

As most of you know, I have been asking for prayers for my grand-aunt and my mom's friend for the past few weeks. I am grateful for all the support you have been giving; it has made getting through this difficult time just a bit less painful.

My mom's friend, Beth Jacinto, passed away last Thursday night, September 30, after her long battle with cancer. And my grand-aunt, Norma Jones, mother of 10, grandmother of 19, and great-grandmother of 2 (as well as being a second grandmother to me and my cousins after our own grandmother's death), passed away early Wednesday morning, October 6 (exactly 11 years after my grandma's death, to the day).

Both services will be tomorrow morning, October 9.

Again, I would like to thank you all for the support you have been giving. This is an extremely hard time for everybody and any kind of help is well appreciated. I please ask that you continue to keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. In some ways, letting go only gets harder with age, and I know we all need all the support we can get.

I just wanted to let you know what happened, and to thank you for everything you have been doing.

Love to you all,
                        Mimzy <3
                        Mimzy...
                        Spoiler:
                        sorry for your loss hun, you're in my thoughts *hugs*

Loving all the gorgeous art work I'm a little fed up today... I have no television and am going to miss the first episode at least
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hello, everyone,

Spoiler:
                          My theology prof. is awesome--he gave me a week's extension on my paper. I am so relieved.

Things have calmed down since after the funerals--the viewings are always the worst because that's the time when it really hits you that you have to say goodbye. After the burial ceremony, then things start to level out into a sort of dull ache. I was glad I got to spend time with one of my cousins--it was her "Grammy" who died, and I remember when my grandma died, she was the first one to comfort me--so the least I could do was return the favor.

So it's going to be a slow process, but we're getting there. It was a lot harder to deal with these 2 deaths this time because (a) it's harder to lose someone when you've lost that childhood innocence (in some ways, I think kids have a better understanding of death than adults do, even if it seems to be the opposite--they don't have a concept of someone being gone "forever." Which is actually correct, b/c it's not a final goodbye. If it was, there would be no point in living for the future at all) and (b) the circumstances of these deaths were just so much more complicated and they both happened at the same time when we weren't exactly ready for them.

It hurts, but now that everything's done, there's this sense of peace, at least for me. I still ask for prayers for the families, though--everybody deals with different things in different ways. It's going to take a longer time to get through these losses, but I know there's still hope.

In a way, it all brought me closer to an understanding of Niko, too...after 7 years of not having to go through a major family death, I understood what it felt like to lose someone, but I had forgotten just how much it hurts. Over the weekend, I had this lingering fear of what would happen, every time my parents had to go somewhere, or some other relative, or when my other grand-aunt went back to Alaska on Sunday...it was always this fear that I would never see them again (especially w/ my aunt--she's 96). Luckily, my past experience has strengthened me enough to know that I cannot live life in constant fear of losing somebody--if it happens, it happens. But to think that the poor characters on our show live with that fear all the time...that's just terrible. It makes me want to hug everybody even though they're semi-fictional

So, yeah. but it's going to be okay.

Although I will probably start crying at some point through the next few episodes for no reason. too much emotional overload.
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Soo. haven't been here in a while..
                            first of all: TODAY is THE day!!! *freakin out* (even if I'll have to wait to see it, and at least have to wait till tomorrowfor spoilers.. at which time in which timezone does S3 start?)
                            second: awsome fanart everyone! Love it XDD I really have to save some of them as soon as I get home (I'm in the school library right now)

Mimzy,
                            Spoiler:
                            *hugs* I'm really sorry for your losses But as you said, it's not forever and it's not completely.. they'll be always with you

So.. idk if I'll be online tonight, but I count on you, people, I simply can't wait till it airs in Germany!
                            sigpic

Comment

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!! Can't wait till tonight! Or in my case tomorrow morning 8am, I think

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                              So.. idk if I'll be online tonight, but I count on you, people, I simply can't wait till it airs in Germany!
                              Yep me, too. BUT I found a live-stream here's the link:
                              http://www.pisotv.com/cabletv/syfy/s...online-stream/

Have fun people!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Corina!!
                                When exactly will it be on Syfy? does anybody know?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X