Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    From this interview with Damian and Martin:

Speak of Tesla!
    (And the bedroom scene...)

No big spoilers, but there's talk of S3L
    Spoiler:
    ''There's los of Tesla this year...
    Jonathon Young is fantastic.
    ...and it's good Tesla. kind of vulnarable Tesla... growing up a litle bit? Cause he's not a sully vampire anymore. But he's got other things going on.''

''I loved him in the s3 [trailer] at the very end, when he's sitting on the bed... I think it got everyone of the fans going: Oooh! It's great!

-And that was pure Amanda and pure Jonathon.
    That was not how it was written, that was just them taking it to him sitting down on the bed. All I did was ask for the joke of ''Now get out''. ''

Amanda suggested the scene taking place *in* bed with Jon, instead of walking around.
    ''Did you ask Jonathon to touch her like that?
    I said: Jonathon come in and come right down to the bed if you want to, but I didn't expect him to sit on the bed. That was all Jonathon, he wanted to do that.''

On writing the scene (in ''Animus''):
    ''...I definitely didn't see when I was reading the scene, going... He reaches that point ''I'm gonna get lucky tonight''. That's a perfect ending.

Not too literally transcribed, so go listen . Beware of spoilers there, though.

Awesome!
    bad, bad girl.. I WAS going to go to bed
    now I'm freaking out XD 11 Days, guys.. girls. *happydance*
    I LOVE Jon ans Amanda for this idea, awww..

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    That makes my day too! My two fav' ship (and Fate, of course!)
    I almost totally second that!
    Only, I see H/W just as a fun relationship, with lots of teasing ich other and friendship.. but one of my friends will love it, she's also H/W, not only H/J

*hugs for Sammie* It will get better!
    My day started not very nice, but it turned out better that I thought.. and now I AM going to bed.. before i find another vid/spoiler/sth
    sigpic

Comment

I read that story! That sooo cute! but I think you made a little mistake, about the sentence "ma cherie d'amour", but still, that's a great story, I loved it, and hope we'll have more like this one =D
      Thank you...I am honored....I am glad you liked it.
      yeah..I knew the French way to say it....I just said it the way of the song title "My Cherie Amour" by Stevie Wonder. That is how he has it in the lyrics..LOL
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

some teslen arties I haven't posted here

Comment

Very nice! I especially love the "Always Reckless" one. ^-^

Comment

OMG the first banner is totally awesome! I'm really a fan of this one even if all of these are amazing ^^

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Thank you...I am honored....I am glad you liked it.
            yeah..I knew the French way to say it....I just said it the way of the song title "My Cherie Amour" by Stevie Wonder. That is how he has it in the lyrics..LOL
            Oh yeah right! I just ran on Youtube to ear the song indeed! That's what he says! I wasn't sure because "ma chérie d'amour" is a common expression in France ^^
            anyway, that fanfiction was definitely super cute

Comment

OMG the first banner is totally awesome! I'm really a fan of this one even if all of these are amazing ^^

Oh yeah right! I just ran on Youtube to ear the song indeed! That's what he says! I wasn't sure because "ma chérie d'amour" is a common expression in France ^^
              anyway, that fanfiction was definitely super cute
              LOL. merci beaucoup...
              I just heard that song come on the radio...and five minutes later I had the story typed up...music just has a way of inspiring me...it always has...I used to write song lyrics down in the margins of my notebooks when I was in high school...I just don't write them anymore..don't know why
              sigpic

But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                LOL. merci beaucoup...
                I just heard that song come on the radio...and five minutes later I had the story typed up...music just has a way of inspiring me...it always has...I used to write song lyrics down in the margins of my notebooks when I was in high school...I just don't write them anymore..don't know why
                ahah, indeed musics are the most inspiring ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                  Very nice! I especially love the "Always Reckless" one. ^-^
                  thanks girls

I'll try to read your ff as soon as I can Jenn. I have loads to catch up with and soo little time

Comment

I posted this over at the trooper thread but I thought I should post it here as well.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6378093/1/

I hope you like it. :-)
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      thanks girls

I'll try to read your ff as soon as I can Jenn. I have loads to catch up with and soo little time
                      Hello!! Hey, no pressure. LOL. I understand the whole being busy thing..I want to read some of the new fanfics that people have posted as well...I just don't have the time. I will try to read and comment when I can(pinky swear)
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks to all for your nice hugs and support. Yesterday I had a bad day again. I was at school from 7am to 7 pm and I came back home at 8 pm .. OMG .. I was super tired. And the worst thing is that these bad days I am going to have every week. I want summer holiday already Or Christmas holidays.

Sanctuary and you, people are the only things which I can hold on to and that keep me alive.
                        Today I want to write last part of my Teslen Fanfiction - Scars from the past and translate it. I want to finish it. I don't know if I have time to write something later. My school really sucks and I spend a lot of time with school stuff.
                        And btw, how are you?
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*hugs everyone*

Dropping by to show off some birthday pressies I got today :

Spoiler:
                          By jumble

By Josiane:

By SG4ever

...I think people know about my obsessions
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OMG Nad, do you celebrate your B.Day today ? OMG ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAD !!
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                              OMG Nad, do you celebrate your B.Day today ? OMG ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAD !!
                              I do
                              Thank you!

And to celebrate with you guys, some old artwork spam:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Spam continued

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X