Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Spoiler:
    Thanks. My mom's friend, who was suffering from cancer for a while, just passed this morning, though Mom's handling it pretty well, but this is rougher on her, I think, losing her friend and being on the brink of losing my dad's aunt, who has been so supportive all these years. So say extra prayers/keep extra thoughts for my mommy

@ Keaira

Well, yes, seeing as the death-faking was a very...crucial turning point in their relationship, it should be shown

______

Although, may I politely request that we switch to some other shippy topic for the time being, preferably one that isn't death-related? Thanks
    Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I really want to see Helen how she helped Nikola to fake his death. And it is an important part of their relationship for me too, Keaira. I would like to know how Helen did it, how Nikola reacted, how Nikola told Helen and asked her to do it. I think that it can be interesting episode in that way.
    Yeah exactly i want to know how they planned it and all that i mean. thats a seriously huge thing of them to do. especially on Helen's part because he probably didnt acutally need her to help him ya know? he probably could have done it himself but she helped him. I dont think that his death faking will be a whole episode, i am thinking it will just be a blip or scene in another episode....i am thinking it might be the one with the tank in it lol xD
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I agree with you Keaira and I would like to see it. I hope that Crew of Sanctuary will make an episode about it
      Or at least flashbacks And I understand what you mean, I am sure that there was something more then only help with faking death. Muhehe. My mind is playing with ideas and images about Helen and Nikola
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I agree with you Keaira and I would like to see it. I hope that Crew of Sanctuary will make an episode about it
        Or at least flashbacks And I understand what you mean, I am sure that there was something more then only help with faking death. Muhehe. My mind is playing with ideas and images about Helen and Nikola
        exactly. and i mean, its an important, atleast i think, of Helen's story. becuase whatever else she was doing at the time with WW2 was put on hold and she went and did that, not too mention she then would have had to lie to any other mortals who were unawares of Nikola's true identity...not to mention we dont even know what or where Nikola went after his faked death, other than "he went into hiding" ...so much we could find out!!!! xD
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          exactly. and i mean, its an important, atleast i think, of Helen's story. becuase whatever else she was doing at the time with WW2 was put on hold and she went and did that, not too mention she then would have had to lie to any other mortals who were unawares of Nikola's true identity...not to mention we dont even know what or where Nikola went after his faked death, other than "he went into hiding" ...so much we could find out!!!! xD
          Yop, Helen mentioned ( in Requiem ) that she had to bury a lot of people during her long life, I am sure she was thinking about Nikola too, but she knew that he was still alive. And I am curious if John and Griffin knew about Helen and Nikola's plan and if they agreed .. Maybe Helen had problems because of helping to Nikola.
          There are a lot of possibilities for this storyline
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I'd be very interested in this death-faking scene that was mentioned above.. ok.. I'd be very interested in everything from the past..
            A happier topic: What I would really like to see is how they got to know each other.. I mean, they are all very different persons with different subjects to study.. I hope to see more from there

oh.. and something went really, really wrong here (at my home) I convinces three friends to watch Sanctuary, too. They love it. So far so good.
            And they all like Nikola..
            But they're all H/J-Shippers!!! Can you belive it?? *HELP* XD
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
              I'd be very interested in this death-faking scene that was mentioned above.. ok.. I'd be very interested in everything from the past..
              A happier topic: What I would really like to see is how they got to know each other.. I mean, they are all very different persons with different subjects to study.. I hope to see more from there

oh.. and something went really, really wrong here (at my home) I convinces three friends to watch Sanctuary, too. They love it. So far so good.
              Nooooooooo! Your poor deluded friends! We must get them psychiatric help immediately!

Comment

Yop, Helen mentioned ( in Requiem ) that she had to bury a lot of people during her long life, I am sure she was thinking about Nikola too, but she knew that he was still alive. And I am curious if John and Griffin knew about Helen and Nikola's plan and if they agreed .. Maybe Helen had problems because of helping to Nikola.
                There are a lot of possibilities for this storyline
                exactly exactly. its such an intriguing and complicated thing and just aldskfsalfnsdlkf so much i want to know and that we could find out!!! xD
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                  Nooooooooo! Your poor deluded friends! We must get them psychiatric help immediately!
                  yeah seriosuly!!! fix thaaat xD even my bf whose never watched the show thinks H/Jack is wrong xD
                  sigpic

Comment

And I thought my weekend couldn't get any worse

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                    I agree!!! Something has to be done!!! Maybe our dear Dr. Zimmerman could help^^
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah seriosuly!!! fix thaaat xD even my bf whose never watched the show thinks H/Jack is wrong xD
                      It is. Really, really. In more than one way.
                      In fact, let me count the w... Ok, not going there.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        It is. Really, really. In more than one way.
                        In fact, let me count the w... Ok, not going there.
                        hahaha yeah i think we could spend about 9 lifetimes discussing how wrong they are haha xD
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha yeah i think we could spend about 9 lifetimes discussing how wrong they are haha xD
                          Again I would like to suggest a storyline for S4...

Yes. I know I'm one of those who sees RL Tesla seperate in a lot of ways from Sanctuary Tesla, but somehow (having had a JtR phase way back when I was in school) I cannot see John seperate from RL Jack... *shudders*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Again I would like to suggest a storyline for S4...

Yes. I know I'm one of those who sees RL Tesla seperate in a lot of ways from Sanctuary Tesla, but somehow (having had a JtR phase way back when I was in school) I cannot see John seperate from RL Jack... *shudders*
                            haha I feel exactly the same!!

Comment

Yeah, I know, terrible, huh?
                              Luckily I'm not so much Anti-John (only Anti-Jack) *runs&hides*, but I'm still very much NOT a supporter of bothsided "Magnett" present-time.. -.- Maybe S3 will provide enough Teslen to convice them of the OTP *still hopes*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know, terrible, huh?
                                Luckily I'm not so much Anti-John (only Anti-Jack) *runs&hides*, but I'm still very much NOT a supporter of bothsided "Magnett" present-time.. -.- Maybe S3 will provide enough Teslen to convice them of the OTP *still hopes*
                                Indeed, just gonna wait season 3, I hope it'll not be too cruel for them =D

Comment

Working...
                                X