Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
    The question was one on Tapping Tuesday and is as follows...

Question: I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would
    Answer: Who says they haven't? it's a fun relationship to play!

I agree with you in that I would like to see Helen initiate a kiss as is obvious from my little idea but I definitely think Nikola would try to push her a little. She would probably be all cautious and lets face it, Nikola is a jump in headfirst kinda guy so he would be making it a tad more steamy

*drools*
    Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    All I have to say to that is: SQUEEEEEE!
    yeah i posted this ages ago when it was after it was actually tweeted....
    s3 cant come soon enough i guess
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Yea, I remember reading it when you posted it.

Thanks btw, I wouldn't have known about Tapping Tuesdays otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        awh, you're so cute just getting into Merlin.

and please. teslen kiss would pwn that by like a nine million to .01
        [and note i say that as a HUGE LOVER OF MERLIN and ARGWEN!!]
        YOU LIKE MERLIN OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
        AND MY SHIP!!!!!!!! DOUBLE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

rofl, sorry, this week is horrible and I am going to overreact to any happy thing that actually happens to me, like when I was listening to the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack in the car earlier and started crying :/

Yeah, their kiss would probably pwn it, but it is a very good example of what SHOULD happen...*COUGHCOUGHAHEMMMM* *shifty eyes*
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
          Yea, I remember reading it when you posted it.

Thanks btw, I wouldn't have known about Tapping Tuesdays otherwise

haha yeah well, your welcome =]
          Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          YOU LIKE MERLIN OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
          AND MY SHIP!!!!!!!! DOUBLE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

rofl, sorry, this week is horrible and I am going to overreact to any happy thing that actually happens to me, like when I was listening to the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack in the car earlier and started crying :/
          OT
          Spoiler:
          yeah ive been into Merlin since day one and its kinda just gone from there, i have a friend over on LJ who writes crazy awesome Merlin fic so if you ever looking for a Merlin fanfic i can link you to her journal.

as far as your bad week, my sympathies, hope things improve *hug*

Yeah, their kiss would probably pwn it, but it is a very good example of what SHOULD happen...*COUGHCOUGHAHEMMMM* *shifty eyes*
          SHOULD....false. WILL is how i like to think lol xP
          sigpic

Comment

haha yeah well, your welcome =]

OT
            Spoiler:
            yeah ive been into Merlin since day one and its kinda just gone from there, i have a friend over on LJ who writes crazy awesome Merlin fic so if you ever looking for a Merlin fanfic i can link you to her journal.

as far as your bad week, my sympathies, hope things improve *hug*

SHOULD....false. WILL is how i like to think lol xP
            Exactly! We need to think positive, ladies. Send those vibes to the Dynamic Trio responsible for the fate of this ship!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Hello, everyone,

I'm sending everyone this message because I have a very important prayer request I'd like to make to anyone willing to listen.

This past June, my grand-aunt, Norma Jones, suffered a severe and sudden brain aneurysm. She has been in and out of the hospital and various nursing homes ever since. Although she is not in a coma, she is largely unresponsive save for very tiny things, like when something feels uncomfortable or when someone is moving/touching her. She can open her eyes, breathe on her own, and swallow, but she cannot move her body voluntarily or recognize anything/anyone (as far as we know).

As far as I know, besides the damage the aneurysm did, she is in okay health. However, the immediate family (namely, her children, my dad's cousins) have decided to take her off her feeding tube as of Monday, partly because of her wish not to live in such a condition were anything of this nature to ever happen to her.

She is at home now, and according to the doctors, she will only live about 7-10 days more without the feeding tube.

My parents and I visited her on Saturday, and seeing her conscious and awake again, although she is voluntarily unresponsive, has made me realize that I cannot give up hope on her even now, when it seems that her life is now on a time limit. She has already had a miraculous recovery so far under the circumstances--70% of people who have the type of aneurysm she did do not survive past the first few hours, and of the 30% that do, very few make it past the next 48 hours. She has survived for 3 months. I see no reason to give up now on the possibility of more recovery, although the doctors have said that there is a 1 in a million chance that she will gain anything more back than she already has.

Of course, I am as unsure of God's will in this situation as anybody, but I am choosing not to give up hope until the definite end, and I would like to ask if you could please relay this story to anyone you know, because she and the family desperately need the added prayers.

Thank you so much.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Exactly! We need to think positive, ladies. Send those vibes to the Dynamic Trio responsible for the fate of this ship!
                IKR WIN FOR TESLEN POSTIVE THINKING
                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Spoiler:
                Hello, everyone,

I'm sending everyone this message because I have a very important prayer request I'd like to make to anyone willing to listen.

This past June, my grand-aunt, Norma Jones, suffered a severe and sudden brain aneurysm. She has been in and out of the hospital and various nursing homes ever since. Although she is not in a coma, she is largely unresponsive save for very tiny things, like when something feels uncomfortable or when someone is moving/touching her. She can open her eyes, breathe on her own, and swallow, but she cannot move her body voluntarily or recognize anything/anyone (as far as we know).

As far as I know, besides the damage the aneurysm did, she is in okay health. However, the immediate family (namely, her children, my dad's cousins) have decided to take her off her feeding tube as of Monday, partly because of her wish not to live in such a condition were anything of this nature to ever happen to her.

She is at home now, and according to the doctors, she will only live about 7-10 days more without the feeding tube.

My parents and I visited her on Saturday, and seeing her conscious and awake again, although she is voluntarily unresponsive, has made me realize that I cannot give up hope on her even now, when it seems that her life is now on a time limit. She has already had a miraculous recovery so far under the circumstances--70% of people who have the type of aneurysm she did do not survive past the first few hours, and of the 30% that do, very few make it past the next 48 hours. She has survived for 3 months. I see no reason to give up now on the possibility of more recovery, although the doctors have said that there is a 1 in a million chance that she will gain anything more back than she already has.

Of course, I am as unsure of God's will in this situation as anybody, but I am choosing not to give up hope until the definite end, and I would like to ask if you could please relay this story to anyone you know, because she and the family desperately need the added prayers.

Thank you so much.
                OT
                Spoiler:
                if i prayed i would, i'll ask my friends who do believe in such things to do so

on a lighter and Teslen related note:

I WROTE SOMETHING FOR THE SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE!!! MUAHAHAH!!! WIN!!!
                i am so proud that i found the time to do this and revisit this story and yeah here is chapter four of Putovanje which is for this challenge...its short but i think it works nicely!!

hope you like it

gee i missed writing fanfic
                sigpic

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Thank you. This past week and the next week are going to be very difficult for everybody
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Watch this!
                    "Do it. Just do it. Do it."

Comment

awesome vid It feels like it's been forever since I last watched a teslen vid!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2QmNa_Cac&feature=sub
                        ahhh!! its great

we seriosuly need some like, longer fanvids though haha xD
                        Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        awesome vid It feels like it's been forever since I last watched a teslen vid!
                        OMG IKR?! i cant remember the last time i watched one!!
                        *cough or the last time you made one cough*
                        sigpic

Comment

ahhh!! its great

Yeah I know. All the best ones are less than a minute long. I guess that's cos it takes more time and effort, ergo a shorter video.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Watch this!

I HATE YOUTUBE!!!!! 'Cause "this video is not available in your country Damn Youtube!!!!
                            But I'm sure it's a great vid, soooo....
                            Do you know if I can watch it anywhere else????
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2QmNa_Cac&feature=sub
                              can somebody please, please download this and send me a pm? I can't watch it
                              sigpic

Comment

ahhh!! its great

OMG IKR?! i cant remember the last time i watched one!!
                                *cough or the last time you made one cough*
                                well it's been ages since I last made a vid, that's for sure. I actually got an idea two weeks ago but my vid editing program decided not to work and I don't have the time to deal with it right now

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                                can somebody please, please download this and send me a pm? I can't watch it
                                sorry my internet is a mess and won't let me download it

Comment

Working...
                                X