• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    LOL I love how TPTB decided to reverse the roles in terms of
    Spoiler:
    being tied up. hahaha

Anyway, so I've just introduced myself to the TV show Merlin (and, as to be expected, I am becoming completely obsessed with it )...and there is one particular scene that I really think should be Teslenized for season 3 and beyond...

Aka the PERFECT KISS SCENE EVER. Like, EVER. In the history of Television. BEST. KISS. SCENE. EVER. ON. TV.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A TESLEN KISS EXACTLY LIKE THIS. Chemistry, lighting, music, the SLOW-MO, EVERYTHING.

(spoilers for Merlin...sort of) :
    Spoiler:

I SWEAR THEY NEED TO HAVE AN EPIC KISS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.
    awh, you're so cute just getting into Merlin.

and please. teslen kiss would pwn that by like a nine million to .01
    [and note i say that as a HUGE LOVER OF MERLIN and ARGWEN!!]
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      LOL I love how TPTB decided to reverse the roles in terms of
      Spoiler:
      being tied up. hahaha

Anyway, so I've just introduced myself to the TV show Merlin (and, as to be expected, I am becoming completely obsessed with it )...and there is one particular scene that I really think should be Teslenized for season 3 and beyond...

Aka the PERFECT KISS SCENE EVER. Like, EVER. In the history of Television. BEST. KISS. SCENE. EVER. ON. TV.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A TESLEN KISS EXACTLY LIKE THIS. Chemistry, lighting, music, the SLOW-MO, EVERYTHING.

(spoilers for Merlin...sort of) :
      Spoiler:

I SWEAR THEY NEED TO HAVE AN EPIC KISS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.
      Awwwwwwwww!
      Spoiler:
      I can totally picture it, like when he has to leave AGAIN and just kisses her without warning. Awwwww! and yet

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
        Awwwwwwwww!
        Spoiler:
        I can totally picture it, like when he has to leave AGAIN and just kisses her without warning. Awwwww! and yet
        Spoiler:
        Agreed, I'd kinda imagined something similar where Helen is seeing him off and thanking him for his assistance. So she goes and gives him a small kiss and Nikola goes all "That's not how you kiss somebody goodbye!! I expected more something like this..." and then proceeds to show Helen how to kiss properly, hehehe

Comment

Hehe, that's a nice question...
          If they were to finally give in and kiss (properly ), who do you think would start it and why?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
            Spoiler:
            Agreed, I'd kinda imagined something similar where Helen is seeing him off and thanking him for his assistance. So she goes and gives him a small kiss and Nikola goes all "That's not how you kiss somebody goodbye!! I expected more something like this..." and then proceeds to show Helen how to kiss properly, hehehe
            I always wonder how she managed to resist him for so long^^ And I hope it's not going to be just a goodbye kiss There have to be more kisses!!!!...Perhaps in the cave-ep^^ Just imagine...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CorinaEder View Post
              I always wonder how she managed to resist him for so long^^ And I hope it's not going to be just a goodbye kiss There have to be more kisses!!!!...Perhaps in the cave-ep^^ Just imagine...
              Ahhh, but it starts as a goodbye kiss!!! Then Helen drags Nikola off to her lair and has her wicked way with him

Comment

Ahhh, but it starts as a goodbye kiss!!! Then Helen drags Nikola off to her lair and has her wicked way with him
                That was not what I was thinking But anyway, I like that idea A LOT!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Hehe, that's a nice question...
                  If they were to finally give in and kiss (properly ), who do you think would start it and why?
                  I'd love to see Helen initiate it. Cos Nikola's always so brazen, it would be interesting to see. Great question!

Comment

Originally posted by CorinaEder View Post
                    You know, since AT tweeted that line ''Who says they haven't?'' (resolved the UST) I'm going with the idea that she hasn't resisted all that time.

I'd love to see Helen initiate it. Cos Nikola's always so brazen, it would be interesting to see. Great question!
                    Me too! I think that would be the way to go if it was 'serious'.
                    If said kiss would be intended to be more ...accidental or funny, Nikola would be the one for me.

And I love to pretend our ship is going to reach a high soon.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Made some icons

And some solo AT ones. She's part of the ship, right?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        You know, since AT tweeted that line ''Who says they haven't?'' (resolved the UST) I'm going with the idea that she hasn't resisted all that time.
                        Just to be clear, what exactly was that line pertaining to? Kissing?

Me too! I think that would be the way to go if it was 'serious'.
                        If said kiss would be intended to be more ...accidental or funny, Nikola would be the one for me.
                        Agreed. I'd love to see both!

P.S. Lovely icons.

Comment

Agreed. I'd love to see both!

P.S. Lovely icons.
                          Hm... Who knows?

Q #2) @sanctarya I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would

A #2) Who says they haven't? it's a fun relationship to play!
                          And thanks

sigpic

Comment

The question was one on Tapping Tuesday and is as follows...

Question: I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would
                            Answer: Who says they haven't? it's a fun relationship to play!

I agree with you in that I would like to see Helen initiate a kiss as is obvious from my little idea but I definitely think Nikola would try to push her a little. She would probably be all cautious and lets face it, Nikola is a jump in headfirst kinda guy so he would be making it a tad more steamy

*drools*
                            Last edited by Victoria Magnus; 28 September 2010, 02:24 PM. Reason: Guess you beat me to it!

Comment

veeery nice icons, indeed!

Rose, I think it was their "UST".. not particularly kissing.

I like this discussion about their fiest real kiss.. that is very healthy food for plot-nubbins XD
                              sigpic

Comment

The question was one on Tapping Tuesday and is as follows...

Question: I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would
                                Answer: Who says they haven't? it's a fun relationship to play!

I agree with you in that I would like to see Helen initiate a kiss as is obvious from my little idea but I definitely think Nikola would try to push her a little. She would probably be all cautious and lets face it, Nikola is a jump in headfirst kinda guy so he would be making it a tad more steamy

*drools*
                                All I have to say to that is: SQUEEEEEE!

Comment

Working...
                                X