Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought something
    Spoiler:
    We don't have any Tesla's new since Sleepers, Helen discovers about the city in Kali p3, so very early in the season (I'm pretty sure the scene where they see the 3D city in the library would be the last of Kali xD
    I think the episode where Tesla is tied up in that white stuffs is the first episode of the season we'll see him...
    In THAT first episode, we got a holding hands moment, an incredible sexy Niko's smirk... Helen saving him btw!
    Can you imagine what we could get with 8 episodes?
    I got my little my idea...

Comment

Oh and I don't know whether you already know it...
      Spoiler:
      Seems like we'll get to know other vampires
      http://sanctuaryspoilers.weebly.com/3x16.html
      Maybe Nikola will get his powers back^^
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CorinaEder View Post
        Do you mean difficult as in irresistible???
        along with snarky and arrogant

I'm curious about the episode
        Spoiler:
        when they show the history of 'The Five'. I think it's called "For King And Country". Hope there will be lots of Teslen moments in it.

And after all we have at least 8 episodes with Nikola

19 days to go!!!!
        well to be honest, I'm not sure how teslen a flashback episode would be because well Helen got engaged with Druitt during the whole The Five thing so yeah...
        but I bet there are some hints I can already imagine Niko trying to steal kisses from Helen as we all know he sometimes does

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        I just thought something
        Spoiler:
        We don't have any Tesla's new since Sleepers, Helen discovers about the city in Kali p3, so very early in the season (I'm pretty sure the scene where they see the 3D city in the library would be the last of Kali xD
        I think the episode where Tesla is tied up in that white stuffs is the first episode of the season we'll see him...
        In THAT first episode, we got a holding hands moment, an incredible sexy Niko's smirk... Helen saving him btw!
        Can you imagine what we could get with 8 episodes?
        I got my little my idea...
        that would be just too awesome if all that was in just an episode!!!

Comment

Yes, I don't expect the "Five" ep to be too shippy, too, but since it has the 1800s and the Five in it, that's ok..
          but I'm really excited about the others.. maaaybee.. who knows.. I hope they were nice to us Teslens
          Ok, I haven't been around very much.. how do we know we get 8 Nikola-Eps?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            well to be honest, I'm not sure how teslen a flashback episode would be because well Helen got engaged with Druitt during the whole The Five thing so yeah...
            but I bet there are some hints I can already imagine Niko trying to steal kisses from Helen as we all know he sometimes does
            I don't expect a lot of overt ship period
            I agree about the flashbacks.

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
            Yes, I don't expect the "Five" ep to be too shippy, too, but since it has the 1800s and the Five in it, that's ok..
            but I'm really excited about the others.. maaaybee.. who knows.. I hope they were nice to us Teslens
            Ok, I haven't been around very much.. how do we know we get 8 Nikola-Eps?
            Me too! Because this ship is FUN!

And Amanda said so. 8, possibly more.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just saw the other season 3 trailer!!!!! OMG OMG I must have watched it a gazillion times!!!So excited about what will happen in the cavern.....something is bound to.....hehehe....
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Hee hee! I love how excited everyone is for this cavern.
                We might have to change the Cavern of Angst to the Cavern of smut/fluff temporarily.

Comment

I saw the next ( new ) trailer too and OMG, why they do ths to us? Do they want us to explode?
                  I am curious what will happen durring season 3, especially durring the 8 Tesla Episodes
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                    TIED UP DIRTY NIKOLA WHO HOLDS HANDS WITH HELEN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OMG OMG!!! I LOVE CAVERNS!!! FOREVER!!!

october. 15th. now.
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hello, everyone. I finally added another chapter to my story "A New Beginning." I hope everyone likes it. (hides behind desk...peering over the top uneasily...)
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

LOL I love how TPTB decided to reverse the roles in terms of
                        Spoiler:
                        being tied up. hahaha

Anyway, so I've just introduced myself to the TV show Merlin (and, as to be expected, I am becoming completely obsessed with it )...and there is one particular scene that I really think should be Teslenized for season 3 and beyond...

Aka the PERFECT KISS SCENE EVER. Like, EVER. In the history of Television. BEST. KISS. SCENE. EVER. ON. TV.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A TESLEN KISS EXACTLY LIKE THIS. Chemistry, lighting, music, the SLOW-MO, EVERYTHING.

(spoilers for Merlin...sort of) :
                        Spoiler:

I SWEAR THEY NEED TO HAVE AN EPIC KISS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hehe, Mimzy, calm down. I can feel your excitment to my room, exactly

I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE TESLEN DOING THAT !!!
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!

That trailer is awesome, I can't wait for the next season to air.

Hehehe, what one could do with a tied up Nikola...I can think of many things. However Helen may just kill me for trying so I think the molestation would be best left to her. Nikola certainly wouldn't complain

Spoiler:

Anyways, uni is keeping me incredibly busy though at least I can happily say Helen would approve of my course...very sciency (is that a real word?) but it is keeping me offline.

I'm gonna try to get on more often but as my deadlines approach...blood pressure increases. Is it just me or do all big assignments end up being handed in in the same week?

Anybody got any idea when Sanctuary airs in the UK btw? I either have to hide the flat tv remote so that I can watch it or negotiate a spot on the Sky+ at home. That should be interesting...

Comment

Oh, I do love you guys!
                              Yes, that kiss does work!

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
                              OOOOHHHHHH!!!!

That trailer is awesome, I can't wait for the next season to air.

Hehehe, what one could do with a tied up Nikola...I can think of many things. However Helen may just kill me for trying so I think the molestation would be best left to her. Nikola certainly wouldn't complain

Spoiler:

Anyways, uni is keeping me incredibly busy though at least I can happily say Helen would approve of my course...very sciency (is that a real word?) but it is keeping me offline.

I'm gonna try to get on more often but as my deadlines approach...blood pressure increases. Is it just me or do all big assignments end up being handed in in the same week?

Anybody got any idea when Sanctuary airs in the UK btw? I either have to hide the flat tv remote so that I can watch it or negotiate a spot on the Sky+ at home. That should be interesting...
                              October 19th on Watch.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                October 19th on Watch.
                                Thank you.

*Runs off to check what channels there are on digibox*

Comment

Working...
                                X