No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you're busy, Mimzy! but it sounds awsome!! Drama, choir, Ireland, writing, .. *.*
    I already look forward to your September fic and *of course* Turning up the heat!
    sigpic

Comment

Mimzy, good luck with your Uni. I can see that you will be busy. But you will make it, I believe you.
      And I am looking forward to read your fic. I am not sure if I am able to write something for this month challenge :-(
      I will be soooooo busy :-( My school will last from the morning to the evening , four days of week .. Oh my God. I am so going to miss you and miss our Teslen Thread .. oh my Tesla. :-(
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Uhhh...ok Mimzy I reckon you're gonna be REALLY busy for a while bless your wee heart. I thankfully think my most pressing issue of the year is trying to find a placement for 3rd year and we get some help with that so not to bad.

I think in your position my head would most likely on the verge of exploding. Good luck with all your work and I'm sure you'll meet all your deadlines on time. Have fun!!

Comment

Uh, yeah, I'm surprised I haven't exploded already.

But...yeah. We're all pretty busy...school and stuff. I mean, Keaira hasn't been on here in awhile b/c she just started uni, so she obviously needs time to get used to the routine (which does take a bit of time to do).

And then there's my life...lol

Anyway, hopefully after September it'll be a LITTLE better since I'll have all the preliminary applications in. After that, then I have to worry about financial stuff...

But since it's SO INCREDIBLY HOT around Washington, DC, right now, I have plenty of inspiration for the end of TUTH. lol Should be done by tomorrow at some point, since I have no job yet and I'm free
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

You seem really busy Mimzy!
            Can't wait for your story update!
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

*hugs busy people*
              *hugs less busy people as well*

Something strange has happened. I'm writing FF again!
              I have no idea how long this splash of writing mojo will last, or what I have to show in the end, but it's happening
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^lol random inspiration time

I'm still surprised I find time to come on here once a day. LOL

OH OH OH

So my friend added this facebook app where you can create your own virtual dance club

How does this connect to Teslen? Well, on the front page of the app or whatever, there are 2 little avatar character things dancing together, and they LOOK LIKE NIKO & HELEN. ROFL
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs busy people*

I have no idea how long this splash of writing mojo will last, or what I have to show in the end, but it's happening
                  *hugs back*

You are writing fic ? WoW Can't wait to read it
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

OH OH OH

So my friend added this facebook app where you can create your own virtual dance club

How does this connect to Teslen? Well, on the front page of the app or whatever, there are 2 little avatar character things dancing together, and they LOOK LIKE NIKO & HELEN. ROFL
                    Aw, I need to check it out. If it is possible

*hugs busy people*

Whoa, I will read your FF as well
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

OH OH OH

Please a link! =D

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                        Same; I just ignored it

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I just think of that dodo in the 5 alive ad now; but I used to drink it too
                        As for rain...I like it as long as I have an umbrella...or I'm indoors =]
                        I love that advert *giggles* "I'm alive!!!!"

Those are so cool! Are they real?

Yep - well - they don't grow like that naturally but they're living they're engineered, I can't remember who came up with them but apparently the stem or something is injected with dye, so they grow into all different colours. They're pricey mind

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        Lastrequest, thanks for comment, I am really happy that you liked my FF. And it is a good idea. Just write idea on new paper, hide it somewhere far away from my eyes and then .... moment of silence ... because of the excitment find it again and start to write a new fanfiction There is no enough of Teslen anytime..
                        And I have to share something with you. I got an idea about Sanctuary and StarGate crossrover fanfiction, where will be a Teslen relation ship, Helen Magnus / Jack O'Neill possible relationship and Helen / Sam friendship, maybe more .. whoa .. I got the idea yesterday when I went to my grandmother with food LOL
                        So wish me luck .. it will be a long story, I guess If I am able to write it in Czech language and if it is ok and readable, I will translate it.
                        Sounds like a good idea! I have to admit I quite like Sanctuary/Stargate crossovers... never read them before this =)

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                        Hey guys, I'm working on a new video and find myself in need of some teslen assistance.

Can anyone point me to any episodes where Nikola is smirking? I just need a clip of him, not anyone else. any episode besides Sleepers would be preferrable.

Thanks!
                        Late to the party with this q! but I guess most episodes that feature Tesla have him smirking. It's like a trademark =)

Okay, so I lied. Kind of. Last part of fic will not be up until the end of this week because obviously I have issues with Uni

I have 4 classes Tues/Thurs and am running from one end of campus to the other back and forth all day. On Mon/Wed I only have Drama (which is freaking AWESOME btw ) but I'm helping out my mom in her office (she works at the college) and am trying to get a job, which I'll probably mostly work at on Fri, since I have no class that day. I'm also trying to be more involved in activities on campus especially since it's my second to last year and I'll be spending half of it abroad in Ireland. Which is another issue--I have to fill out all these forms and write an essay and meet with advisers and get stuff signed and pick courses all before OCTOBER 1st. Uh...yeah. .....

.....So, I'm planning hopefully to finish "Turning Up the Heat" on Friday, and then start my September fic over the long weekend.

Speaking of which...

Just as a reminder: September's theme is "Waiting."

You people who are not as busy have no excuse. *cracks whip*

*JK*, I love you people.
                        Gosh, you're super busy! And probably super organised seeing as you're managing to get on here atm I'm going to see if I can write something for this months theme seeing as I have some spare time. That and I'm using mobile broadband so I won't be on the net all day because I only get a few hours

*hugs busy people*

*cheers* yay for a splash of mojo
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*hugs busy people*

Yay! I cannot wait! *does happy dance*
                          I'm slightly hyper if you can't tell

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          I love that advert *giggles* "I'm alive!!!!"

Yep - well - they don't grow like that naturally but they're living they're engineered, I can't remember who came up with them but apparently the stem or something is injected with dye, so they grow into all different colours. They're pricey mind
                          I'm not alive!!! XD

Cool...I want some!!

Oh, and Mimzy - could you post a link to those little figures if possible?

And...I'm not going to be able to get on often, or even at all for a little while (3 weeks) after tomorrow, sorry
                          If I can I will still update my stories, if not you'll be (hopefully) inundated with fic when I get back *sigh*
                          Last edited by Dubbers; 04 September 2010, 12:55 PM.
                          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

September seems to be a busy month all round / lack of internet

Found more info on the roses
                            Rainbow Roses
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*slinks in sadly*

hi everybody!!! i miss Teslen enormously!! i sadly have had no teslen moments in my week or so at Uni and it saddens me cuz i miss my OTP massively!! (though ive been having my own romance of sorts so maybe thats why xP) anyways!!! i miss this place and gutter times and fic and artwork and our discussions! im so happy to see that things are still alive around here!! im sure it'll be even busier once the season starts in 24 days!!! ahhh! im so stoked for that!!! im hoping that by then i'll have arranged my life so i can atleast lurk from time to time but the way things are right now lol i havent even done that! xD

i miss you all!! hope all is well

xo Keaira

ps. its not a proper post from me without gutter sooo....*ponders*...got it!!....gazebo sex.
                              (and yes i got this idea bc i have a gazebo on campus! lol xD)
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                September seems to be a busy month all round / lack of internet

Found more info on the roses
                                Rainbow Roses
                                Unfortunely September is the start of the new academic year - grr - why do all the new seasons come out when we're busiest?!?

*stares at roses*
                                Nikola should give some to Helen!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                *slinks in sadly*

hi everybody!!! i miss Teslen enormously!! i sadly have had no teslen moments in my week or so at Uni and it saddens me cuz i miss my OTP massively!! (though ive been having my own romance of sorts so maybe thats why xP) anyways!!! i miss this place and gutter times and fic and artwork and our discussions! im so happy to see that things are still alive around here!! im sure it'll be even busier once the season starts in 24 days!!! ahhh! im so stoked for that!!! im hoping that by then i'll have arranged my life so i can atleast lurk from time to time but the way things are right now lol i havent even done that! xD

i miss you all!! hope all is well

xo Keaira

ps. its not a proper post from me without gutter sooo....*ponders*...got it!!....gazebo sex.
                                (and yes i got this idea bc i have a gazebo on campus! lol xD)
                                Teslen misses you too! And so do we
                                Gazebo? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X