No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yop, now I saw you on FF.net. I added ya into my fav authors. And I will read your ffs soon. And I would like to ask you if you can be my "second" beta reader. Keaira left and I would like to have someone who can correct my FFs I am writing one FF about Teslen in english and I need correction
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Yop, now I saw you on FF.net. I added ya into my fav authors. And I will read your ffs soon. And I would like to ask you if you can be my "second" beta reader. Keaira left and I would like to have someone who can correct my FFs I am writing one FF about Teslen in english and I need correction
      I'm not actually a qualified beta reader, sorry I've never worked out the system on FF
      But thanks for adding me to your favourites - I don't think I've got around to readin much of your stuff either, so I'll have to check that out.
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
        I'm not actually a qualified beta reader, sorry I've never worked out the system on FF
        But thanks for adding me to your favourites - I don't think I've got around to readin much of your stuff either, so I'll have to check that out.
        I would just send you my FF ( maybe 6 pages ) and you just correct it if there would be a lot of misakes. But if you don't want to do it, ok. I will ask Mimzy. Maybe she will help me Thanks.
        And yop, I would like you to read my stuff, but please, be patient, my english isn't so good

I have written many Teslen fanfictions but I haven't upload them on FF.net because they are in the czech language. Maybe I will translate them in the future

Comment

I would just send you my FF ( maybe 6 pages ) and you just correct it if there would be a lot of misakes. But if you don't want to do it, ok. I will ask Mimzy. Maybe she will help me Thanks.
          And yop, I would like you to read my stuff, but please, be patient, my english isn't so good

I have written many Teslen fanfictions but I haven't upload them on FF.net because they are in the czech language. Maybe I will translate them in the future
          It might be better to ask Mimzy - she's better at english than me and my computer keeps crashing *cries*
          Well I just read Kiss of the Death and I thought it was beautiful, even if it was really sad.

I guess there aren't that many people who read Czech on FF who are Teslen fans But I look forward to whenever you translate them!
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

It might be better to ask Mimzy - she's better at english than me and my computer keeps crashing *cries*
            Well I just read Kiss of the Death and I thought it was beautiful, even if it was really sad.

I guess there aren't that many people who read Czech on FF who are Teslen fans But I look forward to whenever you translate them!
            Ok, I will ask Mimzy. I hope she will help me . And yop, Czech language isn't the most widespread language on the Earth And I prefer English when I read teslen fanfictions. I think that every single emotion and every word about feelings sounds better in english then in the czech language And I love English
            I am glad you liked my FF. It was sad, it was short but people like it. I hope that there weren't many mistakes

Comment

Ok, I will ask Mimzy. I hope she will help me . And yop, Czech language isn't the most widespread language on the Earth And I prefer English when I read teslen fanfictions. I think that every single emotion and every word about feelings sounds better in english then in the czech language And I love English
              I am glad you liked my FF. It was sad, it was short but people like it. I hope that there weren't many mistakes
              It was great

I'm not sure if you're reading my August fic, but I'm just going to post the link for the latest chapter here anyway for anyone who cares to read it.
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/5/

You must convert more people who read Czech to be Sanctuary Teslen shippers!

Comment

It was great

I'm not sure if you're reading my August fic, but I'm just going to post the link for the latest chapter here anyway for anyone who cares to read it.
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/5/

You must convert more people who read Czech to be Sanctuary Teslen shippers!
                I know your FF for this challenge but I haven't read it yet. I will do it as soon as possible I will download your FF and I will put it into my MP4 player and I will read it before sleeping It will be just like my fairytale.
                I try to convice more people to be Teslen Fans I conviced two of my friends. And I am not done yet .. Hehe, you don't know me, I can be very convicing

Comment

I know your FF for this challenge but I haven't read it yet. I will do it as soon as possible I will download your FF and I will put it into my MP4 player and I will read it before sleeping It will be just like my fairytale.
                  I try to convice more people to be Teslen Fans I conviced two of my friends. And I am not done yet .. Hehe, you don't know me, I can be very convicing
                  Well hasn't actually got a happy ending...or an ending at all to be honest...so that might not be a very satisfying bed time story XD
                  Yep, well keep at it! They'll cave eventually - if only to stop you annoying them

Comment

Well hasn't actually got a happy ending...or an ending at all to be honest...so that might not be a very satisfying bed time story XD
                    Yep, well keep at it! They'll cave eventually - if only to stop you annoying them
                    It doesn!t matter, every Teslen fanfiction is awesome even if it has bad or sad ending.
                    I hope and I believe that they will cave soon I will go "puppy eyes" on them and then they will be mine LOL
                    Btw, I am writing my fanfiction and I would like to ask you for a little help. I wrote a sentence and I need to know if it is ok or not .. Please
                    Just click on the spoiler button. I don't want to annoy anybody with it
                    Spoiler:
                    In this moment you wouldn’t be able to hear any heartbeating, any breath in this room.
                    Even the best doctor wouldn’t be able to find out if I am alive or dead.
                    I want to scream. I want to cry. I want to turn back time and start from the very beginning.

Comment

It doesn!t matter, every Teslen fanfiction is awesome even if it has bad or sad ending.
                      I hope and I believe that they will cave soon I will go "puppy eyes" on them and then they will be mine LOL
                      Btw, I am writing my fanfiction and I would like to ask you for a little help. I wrote a sentence and I need to know if it is ok or not .. Please
                      Just click on the spoiler button. I don't want to annoy anybody with it
                      Spoiler:
                      In this moment you wouldn’t be able to hear any heartbeating, any breath in this room.
                      Even the best doctor wouldn’t be able to find out if I am alive or dead.
                      I want to scream. I want to cry. I want to turn back time and start from the very beginning.
                      I haven't finished the fic yet - I'm not even half way through *sigh*

Sure I'll help.
                      Spoiler:
                      That seems absolutely fine to me - I'm assuming your using the present tense. Although I think heart beating is two separate words. But yeah, nothing wrong with that

Comment

Sure I'll help.
                        Spoiler:
                        That seems absolutely fine to me - I'm assuming your using the present tense. Although I think heart beating is two separate words. But yeah, nothing wrong with that
                        Spoiler:
                        Thanks so much. Yeah I am using present tense. And yeah, sorry, it was my mistake Thanks so much

I know that you haven't finished your FF, I was talking about ffs generally

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Thanks so much. Yeah I am using present tense. And yeah, sorry, it was my mistake Thanks so much

I know that you haven't finished your FF, I was talking about ffs generally
                          Your welcome
                          Yeah, I don't mind if the ending is happy, sad, angsty ect, as long as it feels like its ended.

Comment

Your welcome
                            Yeah, I don't mind if the ending is happy, sad, angsty ect, as long as it feels like its ended.
                            Nice opinion. Even if I don't like unfinished stories I have a couple of them I am ashamed ..
                            I always get an idea for fanfiction, I start to write it and then I get a new one And I want to write them all
                            But I know that it isn't the best way how to work. I know it. But my mind is full of ideas for Teslen fanfiction and I can't start to write them untill I finish my actual ones Do you have the same problem ?

Comment

Nice opinion. Even if I don't like unfinished stories I have a couple of them I am ashamed ..
                              I always get an idea for fanfiction, I start to write it and then I get a new one And I want to write them all
                              But I know that it isn't the best way how to work. I know it. But my mind is full of ideas for Teslen fanfiction and I can't start to write them untill I finish my actual ones Do you have the same problem ?
                              Oh yes, always. Although I (sometimes) can control myself and I just write the idea down instead of starting the fic. But you're not the only one. I have Gemini on going, a long fic in another fandom on going, I cut short another fic because I ran out of ideas, I have at the moment at least 3 unfinished fics that I'm not currently working on, two that I am, plus a whole notebook full of ideas that I've resisted writing so far, several fics in written out in my head, and about 15 pages of songs to write song fics to...
                              *phew*
                              I'm afraid I've got to go and eat now; but it's been great talking to you! Hopefully we can do this again soon
                              Bye bye

Comment

Oh yes, always. Although I (sometimes) can control myself and I just write the idea down instead of starting the fic. But you're not the only one. I have Gemini on going, a long fic in another fandom on going, I cut short another fic because I ran out of ideas, I have at the moment at least 3 unfinished fics that I'm not currently working on, two that I am, plus a whole notebook full of ideas that I've resisted writing so far, several fics in written out in my head, and about 15 pages of songs to write song fics to...
                                *phew*
                                I'm afraid I've got to go and eat now; but it's been great talking to you! Hopefully we can do this again soon
                                Bye bye
                                Wow, it is quite a list !! Hehe. I have 3 ffs from SG - unfinished, 2 from Sanctuary - unfinished.
                                2 ffs from Sanctuary - finished but my translation isn't finished. And one from SG :-) Hehe, I am glad I am not alone.
                                Ok, I hope to talk to you soon. It was great to be here with you. Teslen forever.
                                Bye and enjoy your day.

Comment

Working...
                                X