• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, but still. lol
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

so i posted this on the Trooper thread but i felt that i should post it here too. this is one of my last posts for awhile and i had a few things i wanted to say....

Spoiler:
      Dear Fellow Teslen Shippers,

soo im going off to Uni!! wheee. im super excited. i leave today...in a few hours actually....and then i'll be in the town my college is in and then move into my dorm tomorrow. im really excited, a tad nervous but so ready. with this new stage in my life comes the unavoidable fact that i just simply wont have the same amount of time as i did in the past year or so to be online and thus around here. but, dont worry, this does not in anyway mean im abandoning this place. i could never do that. being a fangirl of Jon, and his role as Nikola in Sanctuary, has truly changed my life for the better in so many ways as it drew me deep into the world of fandom and thus gave me many wonderful friends and experiences. And i can never forget where it started: here. First on the Trooper thread and then eventually i made this thread and all the awesomeness carried over here as well. And it all started thanks to all of you.....well not all of you but ya dig what im saying....i shall be around from time to time. i'll lurk sometimes and attempt to jump into the fray other times. im hoping the the 28th i'll be settled into a routine where i can on here and have fangirl freak out with everybody i'll always be around though so feel free to send me messages and emails if you need me! love you guys, always!!!

<333 your fellow Trooper and Teslen Shipper for life and Grand Duchess of the Gutter,

Keaira
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        so i posted this on the Trooper thread but i felt that i should post it here too. this is one of my last posts for awhile and i had a few things i wanted to say....

Spoiler:

soo im going off to Uni!! wheee. im super excited. i leave today...in a few hours actually....and then i'll be in the town my college is in and then move into my dorm tomorrow. im really excited, a tad nervous but so ready. with this new stage in my life comes the unavoidable fact that i just simply wont have the same amount of time as i did in the past year or so to be online and thus around here. but, dont worry, this does not in anyway mean im abandoning this place. i could never do that. being a fangirl of Jon, and his role as Nikola in Sanctuary, has truly changed my life for the better in so many ways as it drew me deep into the world of fandom and thus gave me many wonderful friends and experiences. And i can never forget where it started: here on this thread with all of you.....well not all of you but ya dig what im saying....i shall be around from time to time. i'll lurk sometimes and attempt to jump into the fray other times. im hoping the the 28th i'll be settled into a routine where i can on here and have fangirl freak out with everybody i'll always be around though so feel free to send me messages and emails if you need me! love you guys, always!!!

<333 your fellow Trooper and Teslen Shipper for life and Grand Duchess of the Gutter,

Keaira
        Farewell Grand Duchess! Your subjects of the gutter shall keep the kingdom--er, queendom?--in order until your return!
        lol--but seriously. We'll miss you lots Keaira!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
          Farewell Grand Duchess! Your subjects of the gutter shall keep the kingdom--er, queendom?--in order until your return!
          lol--but seriously. We'll miss you lots Keaira!!!
          I will miss you Keaira :-( Enjoy yourself and be safe.
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Spoiler:

soo im going off to Uni!! wheee. im super excited. i leave today...in a few hours actually....and then i'll be in the town my college is in and then move into my dorm tomorrow. im really excited, a tad nervous but so ready. with this new stage in my life comes the unavoidable fact that i just simply wont have the same amount of time as i did in the past year or so to be online and thus around here. but, dont worry, this does not in anyway mean im abandoning this place. i could never do that. being a fangirl of Jon, and his role as Nikola in Sanctuary, has truly changed my life for the better in so many ways as it drew me deep into the world of fandom and thus gave me many wonderful friends and experiences. And i can never forget where it started: here. First on the Trooper thread and then eventually i made this thread and all the awesomeness carried over here as well. And it all started thanks to all of you.....well not all of you but ya dig what im saying....i shall be around from time to time. i'll lurk sometimes and attempt to jump into the fray other times. im hoping the the 28th i'll be settled into a routine where i can on here and have fangirl freak out with everybody i'll always be around though so feel free to send me messages and emails if you need me! love you guys, always!!!

Keaira
            Goodbye! We'll miss you loads, but have fun.
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

to Keaira, exactly what I said on the other thread....only omit Troopers and add Teslen..
              I am a woman of few words....LOL
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Spoiler:

Keaira
                Miss you already Keaira ... Enioy it
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I know I'm really forgetful...
                  Could someone please remind me what the September fic topic is?
                  I know we only decided like last week, but I was stupid enough to not write it down and...I forget how forgetful I am XD
                  Last edited by Dubbers; 26 August 2010, 05:36 AM.
                  WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers
                    Okay, now I know I'm really forgetful...
                    Could someone please remind me what the September fic topic is?
                    I would like to know it too I am not sure if I have heard about it something before

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      I would like to know it too I am not sure if I have heard about it something before
                      Yea, there was a big decision some time last week were it was decided what the rest of the years topics would be.
                      I know that November is Thankful...and I think December might have had something to do with Mistletoe...
                      Argh - I'm going to go have a look; see if I can find it.

Comment

Oh Keaira dear!
                        I hope you'll come visit u s often! And have a lot of fun in the Uni!
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                          Yea, there was a big decision some time last week were it was decided what the rest of the years topics would be.
                          I know that November is Thankful...and I think December might have had something to do with Mistletoe...
                          Argh - I'm going to go have a look; see if I can find it.
                          I didn't see anything about it. It would be awesome if someone write the all of themes in one post and keep it updated

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            I didn't see anything about it. It would be awesome if someone write the all of themes in one post and keep it updated
                            The themes are here ... somewehere ... I know it ... because I remember that I red them
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

September- Waiting
                              October- Trick or Treat
                              November- Thankful
                              December- Mistletoe

Found them!

Argh! Someone has attacked the thread where the challenge was on ff.net!
                              http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/70674/22611706/1/
                              Grrr

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                                September- Waiting
                                October- Trick or Treat
                                November- Thankful
                                December- Mistletoe

Found them!

Argh! Someone has attacked the thread where the challenge was on ff.net!
                                http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/70674/22611706/1/
                                Grrr
                                You are awesome, thanks I will keep it in my mind. And what the ... heck ..
                                This girl is crazy .. If she doesn't like Teslen, why she wrote the comment there ?

Comment

Working...
                                X