Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody! *slinks in and waves*

RL has kept me away for the last few days. Mimzy I almost died from the latest chapter of Turning up the Heat!! More please!

*Dies*

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
      Hi everybody! *slinks in and waves*

RL has kept me away for the last few days. Mimzy I almost died from the latest chapter of Turning up the Heat!! More please!

*Dies*
      LOL you're not the only one thanks The fic should be finished this week.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Spoiler:

LOL yes, so I've heard. I'm almost 20. Close to the drinking age in the U.S. (21). I've only ever sipped stuff, though. Do not like the taste very much xD

But I'm going to be over there for St. Patrick's, so...yeah. roflz

As for the choice of school, I could only choose between Cork & Dublin, since those were the two schools that my school has programs with. Dublin had more courses to choose from, so I ended up going with that
        Spoiler:
        Dude, you are soooo screwed. Legal drinking age here is 18 so your probably gonna be hauled out for more boozy nights than you can count.

My advice would be to stick with the alcopops (WKDs, Bacardi breezers, etc) and sip. They're really easy to drink so they can go to your head all at once. Try to avoid spirits of any form, our measures are really big and again go to your head pretty quick.

You might not arrive with a taste for alcohol but chances are you'll leave with one...especially after St. Patrick's. Last year, I'm pretty sure I didn't see a sober student the whole day. That sounds so bad doesn't it?

Comment

about time jkk it was well done. pleasantly surprised me actually

Spoiler:

LOL yes, so I've heard. I'm almost 20. Close to the drinking age in the U.S. (21). I've only ever sipped stuff, though. Do not like the taste very much xD

But I'm going to be over there for St. Patrick's, so...yeah. roflz

As for the choice of school, I could only choose between Cork & Dublin, since those were the two schools that my school has programs with. Dublin had more courses to choose from, so I ended up going with that
          Spoiler:
          Dude, you are soooo screwed. Legal drinking age here is 18 so your probably gonna be hauled out for more boozy nights than you can count.

My advice would be to stick with the alcopops (WKDs, Bacardi breezers, etc) and sip. They're really easy to drink so they can go to your head all at once. Try to avoid spirits of any form, our measures are really big and again go to your head pretty quick.

You might not arrive with a taste for alcohol but chances are you'll leave with one...especially after St. Patrick's. Last year, I'm pretty sure I didn't see a sober student the whole day. That sounds so bad doesn't it?
          Spoiler:
          drinking is so overrated, and i say this as a recovering alcoholic. haha xD
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            no need to check im dedicated who made this thread remember
            I forgot hehe...

YAY for finished dissertation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a huge accomplishment. Congrats!
            Thanks hun I'm so pleased it's finally finished!

And what a lovely treat going to go read that now!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            YaY for dissertation too. GREEEEEEEN !!
            I am happy for you.
            Btw, from the moment when I woke up, I am thinking about Teslen and about fanfictions
            Am I crazy ?
            Thanks hun And nope not crazy I think a lot about Teslen too

Re: drinking OT
            Spoiler:
            I have to agree drinking is somewhat overrated - I recommend pineapple juice if you want to stay sober I love pub pineapple juice
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              I forgot hehe...

And what a lovely treat going to go read that now!
              hehe indeed

Thanks hun And nope not crazy I think a lot about Teslen too
              you are not crazy!! haha i think about Teslen tons too
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                drinking is so overrated, and i say this as a recovethinking it was the ring alcoholic. haha xD
                Drinking OT:

Spoiler:
                Agreed with the overrated comment, I mean, don't get me wrong, I like going out for a drink every now and then but so many people I know take it way too far. My housemates last year were out nearly every night. I'd maybe wake up at 3 in the morning when somebody starts blasting music downstairs or somebody hammering on my bedroom door thinking it was the bathroom. However I used to get my revenge in the morning. I normally had classes at 9 and he wouldn't have any until the afternoon...slamming doors, radio on, singing while making breakfast. Mwahahaha, sounds cruel but we had a very brother sister relationship

*Attempting multiquote btw which may or may not work here*

More drinking OT for lastrequest:

Spoiler:
                Yeah, half the times I'm out I just stick with soft drinks. Makes me less of a pennyless student anyway, lol

*Yea, it didn't work, lol*

Comment

Drinking OT:

Spoiler:
                  Agreed with the overrated comment, I mean, don't get me wrong, I like going out for a drink every now and then but so many people I know take it way too far. My housemates last year were out nearly every night. I'd maybe wake up at 3 in the morning when somebody starts blasting music downstairs or somebody hammering on my bedroom door thinking it was the bathroom. However I used to get my revenge in the morning. I normally had classes at 9 and he wouldn't have any until the afternoon...slamming doors, radio on, singing while making breakfast. Mwahahaha, sounds cruel but we had a very brother sister relationship

*Attempting multiquote btw which may or may not work here*

More drinking OT for lastrequest:

Spoiler:
                  Yeah, half the times I'm out I just stick with soft drinks. Makes me less of a pennyless student anyway, lol

*Yea, it didn't work, lol*
                  seriosully all you haev to do is click the symbol on the far right, then when done click reply with quote on the last one
                  sigpic

Comment

seriosully all you haev to do is click the symbol on the far right, then when done click reply with quote on the last one
                    Ahh, it's all good as long as I get the point across. I have computer issues

Comment

Ahh, it's all good as long as I get the point across. I have computer issues

k haha
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Thanks for the advice I have basically no knowledge of drinks But I'm an overly cautious OCD person with an overly cautious mother who trained me to be overly cautious in social situations, so I'm always careful with myself possibly to the extent that it could annoy some people (well, not really, but...yeah)

about time jkk it was well done. pleasantly surprised me actually
                        You did not expect such?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

You did not expect such?
                          well it got a tad hotter than i expected from you since you tend be ah, more reserved than some of us around here myself included hehe dont let my reaction to that minimalize the fact that i thoroughly enjoyed it
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh. lol.

well, you haven't read my How to Train Your Dragon fic, that explains the surprise at *that*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh. lol.

well, you haven't read my How to Train Your Dragon fic, that explains the surprise at *that*
                              no ofcourse i havent why would i have read that? besides i wasnt so suprised really. im not sure how to phrase this right but the way you were talking i thought i was going to get a bit more but what i got was a bit more than expected given who you are.....makes sense? if not blame the crap load of packing i have finally finished in time for tomorrow move to Selinsgrove PA
                              sigpic

Comment

kind of...not really. never mind. lol
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X