No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubbers, loved the second part of your story!!
    Mimzy,you are superb when it comes to angst. Of course your story will be magnificent! They always are..
    Keaira, you are a genius when it comes to gutter and your stories are wonderful too!
    Just admit that both of you are good at what you do!! Your writing styles are extremely different so they cannot be compared..I would give my right hand...well my left hand that is..because I'm a lefty or southpaw...to write like you guys...I just suffer with mediocrity..LOL
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Dubbers, loved the second part of your story!!
      Mimzy,you are superb when it comes to angst. Of course your story will be magnificent! They always are..
      Keaira, you are a genius when it comes to gutter and your stories are wonderful too!
      Just admit that both of you are good at what you do!! Your writing styles are extremely different so they cannot be compared..I would give my right hand...well my left hand that is..because I'm a lefty or southpaw...to write like you guys...I just suffer with mediocrity..LOL
      hahaha nobodys saying we arent good at what we do, we're just teasing each other about how we do like the polar ends of the pillars
      and you write just fine idk what you talking about
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Okay, I have totally distracted myself from writing fic...>_< some random national geographic documentary about Hitler and the Occult which is scaring the crap out of me
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

this is totally random BUT:

I need a new background for my laptop for UNI....so if anybody has any new wallies lurking around they havent shared yet that are Teslen, or even just Nikola...(or fate )....id love to see them....or if you needed some motivation to make some new Teslen artwork other than you were bored....make me somethinggg

thanks bunches
          sigpic

Comment

Aw, Keaira, I would like to try something, but I always fail in Walls even if it is Teslen..
            Mimzy, so why do you watch these documentaries when you know that you have bad mood after ?
            I am going to continue with my FFs
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

No "Hello" for me??
              I've been gone for like what.. a month?

anyways im glad to be back i missed everyone! and Sammie i LOVE ur new Teslen sig!
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

DARE YOU QUESTION MY METHODS OF TORTURE?!

Spoiler:
                “What is it, Helen?”

Helen’s entire body shuddered involuntarily at the way he said her name. God, it sounded so heavenly coming from his lips, as if all the delicate sweetness of a dessert wine had somehow become infused with his voice. She wanted to drink up that sound, to taste it and let the flavor sink in and seep through her veins, spreading its delightful poison all throughout her body—

“Helen?”

She was still distracted. She immediately took notice of the fact that his shirt was completely drenched with sweat and was now sticking to his skin, allowing her a tiny glimpse of what was beneath. He must be uncomfortable, she thought to herself. He should change out of that shirt. Let the cool air touch his skin and maybe draw a lovely sigh of relief from his throat, the kind of sigh that had always made her skin prickle and her heartbeat run wild.

“Hel—“

“You need to change,” Helen blurted out, and without further ado, she closed the space between her and Nikola and went straight for his shirt buttons.

neeheeeeeeeeeeee *runs around giggling like a maniac*

lol
                LOVE your little teaser I tried to green you for it but for some reason nearly everyone I click on today I'm been told to spread rep around

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                Heyy everyone I'M BACK!
                So what did I miss??
                *hugs hello*
                I know there have been some nice fanfics in progress I haven't been in here as much as I'd like either so I can't fill you in on everything

And to top it off going to officially be without internet access from 31st August moving house again and it hasn't got anything set up.
                *sigh*

So if people don't hear from me for a while from end of Aug know that I'm still shipping and working on getting back online!
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hey Sam. Welcome back. We are glad that you are here, again .. and I hope you will be here more often
                  And thnaks for your nice words about my sig. I am glad you like it .
                  lastrequest, be safe and come back soon

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Hey Sam. Welcome back. We are glad that you are here, again .. and I hope you will be here more often
                    And thnaks for your nice words about my sig. I am glad you like it .
                    lastrequest, be safe and come back soon
                    Thanks Still got about a week so trying to keep popping in, in between packing up all my junk ready for the move!
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Aw, Keaira, I would like to try something, but I always fail in Walls even if it is Teslen..
                      Mimzy, so why do you watch these documentaries when you know that you have bad mood after ?
                      I am going to continue with my FFs
                      thats alright im sure somebody else will do it, plus im pretty sure you dont fail at walls

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      And to top it off going to officially be without internet access from 31st August moving house again and it hasn't got anything set up.
                      *sigh*

So if people don't hear from me for a while from end of Aug know that I'm still shipping and working on getting back online!
                      everybodys like, leaving!!! haha im going to uni criss's internet died....awesomeness....not haha xD
                      sigpic

Comment

I am still here, Keaira, I am not going anywhere I will be with you
                        Teslen have to help each other

Comment

I am still here, Keaira, I am not going anywhere I will be with you
                          Teslen have to help each other
                          true...but im leaving soon lmao xD

alas, ive become your guys own version of Nikola XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            true...but im leaving soon lmao xD

alas, ive become your guys own version of Nikola XD
                            Hehe, funny
                            And I know that you will leave us soon I will miss you like hell ..

Comment

Hehe, funny
                              And I know that you will leave us soon I will miss you like hell ..
                              i'll be around....just not as often
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                i'll be around....just not as often
                                You should be You are the biggest gutter lover here, and you have to keep us alive .. We need our Gutter Mom
                                Btw, I am writing new drabble about Teslen. Just a short story about Helen 160 birthday I will translate it after I finish it. I just got an idea and I want to write is.
                                I was writing my EN ff in the morning .. but I will send it to you when I will have longer part

Comment

Working...
                                X