Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
    First up, Keaira. I've actually read most of your fic already and gotta say, it's all awesum, The Note was one of the first Teslan fictions I read and I've read all your stuff ever since. I especially love Wine and Waterfalls.

*Drools a little*
    haha you have good tastes

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Just having fun cross posting
    thanks a lot for letting us know

Comment

Criss, thanks so much for your support. I hope I will be able to upload my FF soon. With Keaira's help of course.
      Victoria, yop, we know that Keaira is the talented one..
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        haha you have good tastes
        Thats why I'm on this thread and not the other one. *Shakes head at poor mislead lil people*

And Samantha.Majka please call me Vicki. Everytime I see Victoria I flashback to my A-Level Biology teacher, soooooo scary!!!

Hehe, I just thought Victoria Magnus sounded better, lol

Comment

I really do applaud you guys for making time to write! For me, the writing usually is the first to go when I'm busy

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          Hello All!!!! I'm new around here and just wanted to say hi to all the other people around here!!! I'm one of those people who doesn't think of who in a tv series should be paired with who. That is until i went to Fanfiction.net for some amusement and became a huge! Helen/Nikola fan... My god those fics were awesome!!!! Still rereading them.... and now i can't wait for the show to come back!!!!
          Welcome to the thread and GW! Ship away, it's good for you!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thats why I'm on this thread and not the other one. *Shakes head at poor mislead lil people*
            pretty obvious glad you're here

well Nad, I'm trying to trick RL to leave me some time for writing for the next months XD

Comment

Vicky, ok .. as you wish .. I can call you Vicky. And you can call me Sammie, ok ?
              Nad, I love writing so I always make time for this activity

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                So, um, I was thinking of doing a kind of ghost story-ish for October, but I just saw Inception and I have a whole new idea involving trickery.

Or maybe it might work for September, for "Waiting"...b/c there was a theme of waiting in that movie...

but I'm not giving it away. that movie was insane and very Tesla
                I LOVE that movieeeeee!

Comment

Ok, I would like to show you a small spoiler for my FF. I am sure you want it

If you don't want to know it, don't click on "Spoiler" button

Spoiler:
                  „I need you now but you aren’t here.“

It is the first thought that comes into my mind when I see the roses, which you have sent me. They are scattered all around the floor. Those red flowers mean so much to me. It is a kind of cliche : thorns, red colour of flowers.

It looks like you can feel the pain in my heart which is stronger and stronger every single day. I pick up my mobile and look at the display. No missed calls, no message.

„Where are you when I need you?“

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Ok, I would like to show you a small spoiler for my FF. I am sure you want it

If you don't want to know it, don't click on "Spoiler" button
                    aham good one glad you warned me. as if that would work
                    I'll only say this: interestingggg

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      Hello All!!!! I'm new around here and just wanted to say hi to all the other people around here!!! I'm one of those people who doesn't think of who in a tv series should be paired with who. That is until i went to Fanfiction.net for some amusement and became a huge! Helen/Nikola fan... My god those fics were awesome!!!! Still rereading them.... and now i can't wait for the show to come back!!!!
                      AH!! so sorrry im just seeing this!!! stupid modded first posts *sigh* anyways, as founder of the thread i want to welcome to you TESLEN!!!! always happy to have new members

also if you're reading fic you may know me already....im DK Rhoswen? yes? if no, *Points to link in sig*

Btw, even if I still work on my fanfictions, I started new one. I write it directly in english and there is no need to translate anything. I hope I will finish it soon. I would like to share my idea with you.
                      Thanks Keaira for being my beta

Teslen Rock !!
                      welcome as always

Ok, I haven't figured out how to use the multiquote yet so I'm just gonna use your usernames to refer to all of you. My, this pickles my head.
                      at the bottom where it says "reply with quote"?? click the thing to the right of it....that lets you multi-quote and when you've reach the last quote you wanna reply to hit "reply with quote

First up, Keaira. I've actually read most of your fic already and gotta say, it's all awesum, The Note was one of the first Teslan fictions I read and I've read all your stuff ever since. I especially love Wine and Waterfalls.

*Drools a little*
                      *reminices* ah yes The Note....my first ever fanfic....anyways thanks so much!! im glad you like them! yes wine and waterfalls seems to be a crowd favorite for well...obvious reasons

I figured it's easier to just compliment you all as new stuff is written rather than list every fic I've read though. That would take such a long time because there's so many talented authors on this thread
                      yeah there really are a lot of talented writers here....makes me wonder why ppl read my shenanagins

Also, I know it was like a month ago but I just read your writeup of ComicCon and OMW!!!!!!! You are sooooo lucky, I would kill to meet Amanda!!! Sounds like an amazing experience, I'm sooooo jealous, lol.
                      oh no darling i wasnt at ComicCon i was in Vancouver at The Sanctuary Experience...the first ever sanctuary convention

Criss, thanks so much for your support. I hope I will be able to upload my FF soon. With Keaira's help of course.
                      Victoria, yop, we know that Keaira is the talented one..
                      oh shuuushhhh *blushes*
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Criss, thanks for your nice words. I hope you will like the whole FF.
                        Keaira, you deserve these nice words, because they are true

Comment

Sorry for double post, but today GTW is trying to kill me.. again. It isn't working

Comment

*bows humbly* i am honored.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I will Sammie
                              and yeah I agree with your oppinion about Keaira (nothing new here though)

Comment

well everybodys just loving on my fic today!!! almost makes we want to finish my wonka fic....almost xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X