No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might get so crazy you'd have to have seen the movie first, though...I dunno if I can write the fic without throwing in a lot of stuff from the movie (not that it's not worth seeing...it was AMAZING).

And I just got another idea similar to the movie except where its Nigel being a chameleon and messing with everyone's heads and then
    Spoiler:
    hacking into Helen's subconscious so that he makes this supposed Teslen child appear in Helen's mind as if she's real and Helen's like "who the hell is that" and Nigel's like "you know who she is--she's what you've wanted all along." And all the Five are there and so is Nikola, so he's "watching," and Nigel finally gets out that she always wanted to have Nikola's child and NOT John's and when she found out about Ashley that that was the only thing she could think about--what would have happened had Nikola been the father instead. Which essentially means that Nigel knows that she loved NIKOLA all along and not John.

Uh, yeah, crazy lolz

I'm so bad. I love torturing characters too much. That's a huge slap in the face to get from a former colleague that you once trusted.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      It might get so crazy you'd have to have seen the movie first, though...I dunno if I can write the fic without throwing in a lot of stuff from the movie (not that it's not worth seeing...it was AMAZING).

And I just got another idea similar to the movie except where its Nigel being a chameleon and messing with everyone's heads and then
      Spoiler:
      hacking into Helen's subconscious so that he makes this supposed Teslen child appear in Helen's mind as if she's real and Helen's like "who the hell is that" and Nigel's like "you know who she is--she's what you've wanted all along." And all the Five are there and so is Nikola, so he's "watching," and Nigel finally gets out that she always wanted to have Nikola's child and NOT John's and when she found out about Ashley that that was the only thing she could think about--what would have happened had Nikola been the father instead.

Uh, yeah, crazy lolz

I'm so bad. I love torturing characters too much.
      haha a little crazy but i bet itd be a good read
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

OH SNAP I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING FROM THE MOVIE THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR TESLEN OMG

It has to do with a train. If anyone else saw the movie, this will make total sense.

OMG and it's about WAITING for a train!! That's it--September fic! lol
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OH SNAP I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING FROM THE MOVIE THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR TESLEN OMG

It has to do with a train. If anyone else saw the movie, this will make total sense.

OMG and it's about WAITING for a train!! That's it--September fic! lol
          hehehe now im really excited for this story
          sigpic

Comment

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together."

That's all I'm saying
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together."

That's all I'm saying
              haha awh cute.
              sigpic

Comment

In the context of the movie, it's actually not cute...lol...it ends up quite tragic :-/

Um, yeah, I should shut up now
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

In the context of the movie, it's actually not cute...lol...it ends up quite tragic :-/

Um, yeah, I should shut up now
                  haha okaayy then
                  sigpic

Comment

Or I'll spoil everything! lol

oh, and the music was amazing too...this piece is so totally them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGA...eature=related

And the title of it is "Time." How fitting is that? This world scares me sometimes. rofl
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Or I'll spoil everything! lol

oh, and the music was amazing too...this piece is so totally them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGA...eature=related

And the title of it is "Time." How fitting is that? This world scares me sometimes. rofl
                      fitting indeed!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Blarrrghh it's too much of a coincidence LOL

I could seriously swap the two main characters and replace them with Niko & Helen and it would totally work; that's how fitting it all is
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Blarrrghh it's too much of a coincidence LOL

I could seriously swap the two main characters and replace them with Niko & Helen and it would totally work; that's how fitting it all is
                          haha i wouldnt know
                          sigpic

Comment

It's so fitting but it's...sad...

Oh, here we go with the angst thing Give me a movie with angst and I'll run with it.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's so fitting but it's...sad...

Oh, here we go with the angst thing Give me a movie with angst and I'll run with it.
                              well you are the Grand Duchess of Angst after all
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X