No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which we shall, but I reserve my right to involve it in a fic if I so choose to do that.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Which we shall, but I reserve my right to involve it in a fic if I so choose to do that.
      well duh
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

So I found out the REAL reason why Helen wouldn't want to have any more children:

sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So I found out the REAL reason why Helen wouldn't want to have any more children:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8
          that clip never gets old xD ohhh family guy <333
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:

Sorry, I get extremely touchy on this subject because I really am tired of modern society trying to censor part of my identity. Especially in terms of that season. They tell us that just SAYING the word "Christmas" is taboo on TV, in schools, at work, etc., because the WORD is somehow offensive to people. But nobody ever thinks about the feelings of the people who actually celebrate it for what it is--it's like, "we censor your holiday but we're okay with Hanukkah" which is definitely a religious holiday... The whole point of the censoring is supposedly to put everyone on equal ground, but it doesn't, and every time they replace the word "Christmas" with "Holiday" whatever, it seriously pisses me off. It's like they're being selective about the religious holiday thing, and then it really becomes a whole political thing and then it just explodes and becomes this ridiculous commercialized war that is all the fault of the modern media. It's ridiculous--children have been reprimanded in schools for just mentioning the name of the holiday, which is really a testament to how warped the education system has become...

So, I hate to be harsh. But I've been pressured all my life to quit using the word "Christmas" because just the word itself is supposed to offend people. Well, I'm sorry, but I'M offended by the media telling me that I CAN'T use it.

So if we're going to talk December, I'm not going to generalize. I will mention the main holidays specifically. I'm sick and tired of being forced to use that stupid H-word.

Again, I apologize for my rant, this is nothing personal against anybody. I just have serious issues with this subject.
            HELL yeah! Go you! Agree, agree, AGREE! (et cetera, et cetera, so on and so forth) *bows to your speech*

Comment

thanks
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8
                That vid really never gets old haha
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

wow girls you've been busy O.O

done

September- Waiting
                  October- Trick or Treat
                  November- Thankful
                  December- Mistletoe
                  we finally have the next themes yaaayyy!
                  I think I can deal with them (if school doesn't mess things up )
                  happy to see you finally decided XD

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                    Damn. Late again. And I was so looking forward to a Guy Fawkes thing. Glad there's fans on here. Of course, y'all would be--being the intelligent sort.

OT INCEPTION!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG, I LOVE THAT FRAKKING MOVIEEEEEE! So damn much. Agh! I'm seriously flailing right now.
                    You could always do a separate fic for that - you know, give us more of your wonderful reading material...please? *looks hopeful*
                    I need more Teslen stories!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    YES YES YES!!!! I have got to go see that again! Like now!

Although, Idk, Thankful seems a bit...bland to me
                    You could always do thankful because they didn't get blown up...XD

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                    wow girls you've been busy O.O

we finally have the next themes yaaayyy!
                    I think I can deal with them (if school doesn't mess things up )
                    happy to see you finally decided XD
                    Ditto! About everything, even school
                    *starts thinking about September - even though she hasn't finished August yet *
                    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post

Ditto! About everything, even school
                      *starts thinking about September - even though she hasn't finished August yet *
                      hahaha I'm not even thinking. I'll let my muse "hit" me

Comment

hahaha I'm not even thinking. I'll let my muse "hit" me
                        Good point *stops thinking*

Oh, and I need a bit of help - what's the best noise for a written heartbeat? At the moment I've got thud thump, but I don't really like it that much...
                        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Good point *stops thinking*

Oh, and I need a bit of help - what's the best noise for a written heartbeat? At the moment I've got thud thump, but I don't really like it that much...
                          here's what I could find

In English, the onomatopoeia for heartbeats are often written as "thump thump" or "lub dub."

Comment

lub dub? I'm pretty sure my heart does not go 'lub dub'

Thump thump it is - thanks

And to keep us on topic...GO TESLEN!

Comment

lub dub? I'm pretty sure my heart does not go 'lub dub'

Thump thump it is - thanks

And to keep us on topic...GO TESLEN!
                              haha well that's what google says XD
                              you welcome

back on topic
                              Spoiler:
                              I never get enough of this *giggles*

Comment

haha well that's what google says XD
                                you welcome

back on topic
                                Spoiler:
                                I never get enough of this *giggles*
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't think anyone could

You wouldn't happen to know if s3 is just out in the US in September, or if it's in more places?

Comment

Working...
                                X