Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Okay, Mistletoe it is for December

Anyone have any more ideas about November?
    So cliché, BUT OMG THAT COULD BE JUST AWESOME!
    I vote for mistletoe seriously!
    And I like the 'fire' idea for november. ^^

Comment

done

September- Waiting
      October- Trick or Treat
      November- Thankful
      December- Mistletoe
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Guy Fawkes Day - November 5th --> old tradition of bonfires

but whatever, Thankful still works
        ohhh you were relating it back ti Guy Fawkes Day ahha i was wtf why is she now rambling on about bonfires? lol
        yeah i guess fire but thats a little...idk...random? lol Thankful i think just works better plus if you're that much of a pyro you can put fire in there too if you try

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        So cliché, BUT OMG THAT COULD BE JUST AWESOME!
        I vote for mistletoe seriously!
        haha no we meant Thankful for november was cliched but i think we are going with it
        mistletoe is officially decembers theme
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

done

September- Waiting
          October- Trick or Treat
          November- Thankful
          December- Mistletoe
          YESS!!! WOOO!!! *writes this down on her laptop notes for later*
          sigpic

Comment

Hey!!!!!

400 pages

*jumps up and down*

Sorry, was a tad random, lol

Comment

lol I just wanted to have an excuse to blow something up with the 1812 overture blaring in the background

Death Ray ftw

but whatever, now we've finished our list! I can't believe it's almost the end of the year
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol I just wanted to have an excuse to blow something up with the 1812 overture blaring in the background

Death Ray ftw

but whatever, now we've finished our list! I can't believe it's almost the end of the year
                IKR!!! its crazy!!! i feel it was just a few weeks ago we were sitting her deciding to do a year of the ship!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh man I feel old
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh man I feel old
                    hahaha dont even. Helen and Niko have you beat there, by A LOT
                    sigpic

Comment

done

September- Waiting
                      October- Trick or Treat
                      November- Thankful
                      December- Mistletoe
                      Damn. Late again. And I was so looking forward to a Guy Fawkes thing. Glad there's fans on here. Of course, y'all would be--being the intelligent sort.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      Thats just stupid. haha we all know who the best ship is on Sanctuary...clearly its this one follwed by FATE xD
                      Totally agree. *nods, nods* I need to pop over to FATE one of these days. Love Henry.

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                      Rhythm it is.
                      I think New beginnings would be nice for December
                      Genius me? Oh no - I was actually asking if bonfire night was in November...

I'd be happy with waiting
                      Spoiler:
                      although it makes me think of a line from Inception about waiting for a train...hmmm *light bulb*
                      OT INCEPTION!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      OMG, I LOVE THAT FRAKKING MOVIEEEEEE! So damn much. Agh! I'm seriously flailing right now.

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
                      hi, i'm kinda new around theses parts and have only just set up an account which to be honest i'm still trying to figure out how to work.

anyways, i figured it was time i stopped lurking and joined up so that i could squeal with all the other teslan fans. i just wanted to say that i love all of your work, fic and art both and hopefully i'll be able to contribute something at some stage as well. so yea, hi!
                      Hi, I'm Rose. And--as proven here--I'm usually late to the big conversations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        Damn. Late again. And I was so looking forward to a Guy Fawkes thing. Glad there's fans on here. Of course, y'all would be--being the intelligent sort.
                        haha niice thanks for that

Totally agree. *nods, nods* I need to pop over to FATE one of these days. Love Henry.
                        OMG DO ITT!!!! i just wrote a new FATE fic actually.....but thats totally not this thread....
                        oh oh ik what im writing for my sepetember fic already!!! (there now its ontopic xD)
                        sigpic

Comment

@ Rose - we can still change it back to the Guy Fawkes thing if more people want it
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hmm.. I already have more ideas for te upcoming months than for the August one.. *hmpf*
                            something's clearly wrong with me..

I really like the topics! I think Thankful could be easier than Guy Fawkes.. but I'll try to add him somehow or the fire.. because I really liked the idea.. and I loved the unit in our 6th grader's English book about bonfire night.. (irdk why XD)

mistletoe is sooo going to be fun to read

but can we keep the "changing seasons" (or "Time" cuz i don't see the relation to death) in mind for Spring or New Year? I really liked that idea!

oh.. and I really want to thank you all for the great commies on my drawing! it means a lot to me!! (((all teslenites)))
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                              hmm.. I already have more ideas for te upcoming months than for the August one.. *hmpf*
                              something's clearly wrong with me..
                              haha nothing is wrong with you!!! sometimes it just takes awhile for us to get ideas

I really like the topics! I think Thankful could be easier than Guy Fawkes.. but I'll try to add him somehow or the fire.. because I really liked the idea.. and I loved the unit in our 6th grader's English book about bonfire night.. (irdk why XD)
                              cant wait to see what you write

mistletoe is sooo going to be fun to read
                              hahaha yes it is and to write too

but can we keep the "changing seasons" (or "Time" cuz i don't see the relation to death) in mind for Spring or New Year? I really liked that idea!
                              spring or new year? haha its one year of the ship unless we want to do THREE years of the ship cuz we cant do two...Nikola would disapprove
                              oh.. and I really want to thank you all for the great commies on my drawing! it means a lot to me!! (((all teslenites)))
                              WELCOME!!! ITS AWESOMEEEE xD
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, between the two, I pick Fire.

Other votes
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X