Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
    Don't we all XD

And I guess it doesn't help that I've got about 5 fics going at once, and loads of sequels to write...
    wow loads of stuffs. but somehow we all find a little time for our fav ship

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      wow loads of stuffs. but somehow we all find a little time for our fav ship
      Always Besides, two of the fics are about it, and one of the sequels is
      Last edited by Dubbers; 18 August 2010, 09:22 AM. Reason: I forgot the a!
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Always Besides, two of the fics are about it, and one of the sequels is
        woooooo!
        teslenite life <333

Comment

Psh you should see the list of fics I have backed up (this is across several fandoms, of course, but STILL) lmao
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hi, i'm kinda new around theses parts and have only just set up an account which to be honest i'm still trying to figure out how to work.

anyways, i figured it was time i stopped lurking and joined up so that i could squeal with all the other teslan fans. i just wanted to say that i love all of your work, fic and art both and hopefully i'll be able to contribute something at some stage as well. so yea, hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
              hi, i'm kinda new around theses parts and have only just set up an account which to be honest i'm still trying to figure out how to work.

anyways, i figured it was time i stopped lurking and joined up so that i could squeal with all the other teslan fans. i just wanted to say that i love all of your work, fic and art both and hopefully i'll be able to contribute something at some stage as well. so yea, hi!
              OMG yet ANOTHER Teslenite!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*runs in and hides for the lingering, upcoming Sanctuary Ship Wars*

Welcome to the thread and GW! I hope you'll have fun posting
                You'll figure everything out soon enough
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *runs in and hides for the lingering, upcoming Sanctuary Ship Wars*
                  There's going to be Ship Wars? O_o
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hey there! welcome!
                    glad you decided to join the teslen madness over here hope you'll enjoy it

Comment

aw thanks. i was bursting to talk to other people bout the show. only one of my besties is into sanctuary and the others aren't big scifi fans so i'm a wee lonesome geek round these parts.

however...my friend that i'm moving in with for uni this year says that she kinda wants to watch the show now. she will be converted, lol

also, ship wars?

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        There's going to be Ship Wars? O_o
                        That probably depends on what happens in S3... Dumdumdummm... *grabs tomatoes*

Seriously though... It wouldn't be the first time shippers (of all sorts) freak out over eachothers ships. There was a time when GW was kind of crazy. There was a thing between Sam/Jack Shippers and the Daniel/Vala ones... I was interesting. There where people getting extra accounts just so they could boost their couple in games and post weird comments on eachothers threads.

But meh, I think that the Sanctuary fandom is more... relaxed.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Seriously though... It wouldn't be the first time shippers (of all sorts) freak out over eachothers ships. There was a time when GW was kind of crazy. There was a thing between Sam/Jack Shippers and the Daniel/Vala ones... I was interesting. There where people getting extra accounts just so they could boost their couple in games and post weird comments on eachothers threads.

what? get out of here

Comment

aw thanks. i was bursting to talk to other people bout the show. only one of my besties is into sanctuary and the others aren't big scifi fans so i'm a wee lonesome geek round these parts.

however...my friend that i'm moving in with for uni this year says that she kinda wants to watch the show now. she will be converted, lol

also, ship wars?
                            WELCOME!!!!!!!! We love new Teslenites and as the founder of this thread i'm so happy to have you here!! i hope you stick around bunches cuz we always love having new memebers to the joy...madness....insanity....epic fun...around here
                            i know the feeling of being a "wee lonesome geek" and im hoping my new roommate at my Uni this year will get into sanctuary with me but if she doesnt thats ok cuz ik i have everybody here

Thats just stupid. haha we all know who the best ship is on Sanctuary...clearly its this one follwed by FATE xD
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hey, just out of interest am i the only uk person on this thread??

i think i remember reading ages ago that everybody here seems to be from america, canada, romania...can't realli remember anywhere else but you get the picture. am i gonna be one of the last to get access to season 3?

sobs, don't let it be so!!!

Comment

I think that might give me an excuse to write depressing fics; and I've been trying so hard on the fluff! Still no where near there yet, but you know, slowly slowly something about monkeys...
                                Aww.. I know that.. every time I try to write fluff is ends in at least flangst and mor often even "worse"!!

Same over here! I think many of us know this situation.. I have nobony here who knows the show, but at least three scifi fans..
                                but there are so many awsome fans all over the world so, welcome to the thread

WTH??! Vaniels against S/J-Shippers.. where's the sense in that.. anti-Shippers vs. shippers, Helen/John vs. Teslen.. I don't want any kind of "Ship War" but there would be kind of a reason.. but two comletely different Ships? Crazy world.. *waves flag of the Shippy Hippie Insanity Party.. for Peace, Love and free shipping* or so..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X