Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

OH! And I came up with an idea for September's theme b/c we hit a dead end with that one...how about "Time"? Idk...it's dumb, but I thought since autumn starts (at least in yonder northern hemisphere) it'd relate to the whole changing seasons thing? Like, everything dying...okay, that's depressing...let's just make it "Changing Seasons"? Does anyone have any objections to this?
    That would be fine by me

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Like it ? I LOVE IT ♥
    Holy Amanda this is awesome
    I 22nd that! <3

Just posted next chapter of Gemini.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/2/Gemini
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
      Might just be too hot for Syfy, though. It would be like a special deleted scene on the DVDs XD

I don't know which Nikola thread to post this in, so I'll put bits of it in both: I think I mentioned before that I had to dip into the Helen/Druitt thread for research purposes for my May fic (my clone's helping with the sanitizing ) and the people over there are actually quite bitter about all the Teslen flirting. I don't want to quote a person exactly, but someone over there said something to the effect of: "More John/Helen moments might shut the Teslen people up."
      And I just had to laugh and think to myself: Dude. NOTHING is going to shut us up.
      haha.. it would be too bad if it was "too hot" for them.. ok.. they should keep fire-extinguishers at hand in case they burn the set down.. but except for that..
      I haven't managed to look into the John/Helen Thread.. although I really wanted, bc I like tem as ex-couple.. and even used to ship them in Oxford *hides*
      but I agree.. as if a bit more John/Helen would shut us up XD How many people (of us) kept shipping Sam/Jack in a time when Pete was confirmed? We should manage that, too *positive*

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      you finished already?
      aaawwhhh this is sooo cute
      yes you maniped it *giggles* in the most beautiful way for the teslenites
      *snurches to stare*
      Thanks! of course.. this is how it shound be.. according to my kinda strange brain at least
      No pushing away, but finally givng in *because simply no one can resist for long*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
        I 22nd that! <3

Just posted next chapter of Gemini.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/2/Gemini
        and I already read and rewied it

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
        haha.. it would be too bad if it was "too hot" for them.. ok.. they should keep fire-extinguishers at hand in case they burn the set down.. but except for that..
        I haven't managed to look into the John/Helen Thread.. although I really wanted, bc I like tem as ex-couple.. and even used to ship them in Oxford *hides*
        but I agree.. as if a bit more John/Helen would shut us up XD How many people (of us) kept shipping Sam/Jack in a time when Pete was confirmed? We should manage that, too *positive*
        PEOPLE WE HAVE A
        Spoiler:
        BEDROOM SCENE!!!
        How many times do I have to remind you? so sorry for the other shippers (NOT!!!) but s3 is OURS!

Thanks! of course.. this is how it shound be.. according to my kinda strange brain at least
        No pushing away, but finally givng in *because simply no one can resist for long*
        you and your strange (aka genius) brain (which I love btw )
        oh she will give in. eventually and when that day comes... to be a fly on that wall

Comment

you and your strange (aka genius) brain (which I love btw )
          oh she will give in. eventually and when that day comes... to be a fly on that wall
          My strang brain loves you, too (((sg4ever)))

jep! oh, a camera on that wall would do it for me.. or maybe two.. for different angles etc XD
          sigpic

Comment

My strang brain loves you, too (((sg4ever)))

jep! oh, a camera on that wall would do it for me.. or maybe two.. for different angles etc XD
            oh my, somebody left the angst cavern and adventured in the wonderful Gutter Lounge. just saying
            hihi I like the way you think XD

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              OH! And I came up with an idea for September's theme b/c we hit a dead end with that one...how about "Time"? Idk...it's dumb, but I thought since autumn starts (at least in yonder northern hemisphere) it'd relate to the whole changing seasons thing? Like, everything dying...okay, that's depressing...let's just make it "Changing Seasons"? Does anyone have any objections to this?
              A Time theme, I think it let us very free, and we'll have very deferent fics.
              I have been thinking, for October, or just the coming months: French poets associate autumn to 'melancholy'.

Comment

OMG I'd be sooo freaking out.. but that's too good to happen, isn't it? o.O *crosses all her fingers*

soo.. after finishing my Nikola-drawing sg4ever brought me the idea to draw a Teslen-pic..
                I maniped it a little *whistles* hope you like it!!

*qualily as bad as always.. still no scanner*
                WOOOOOOW It's a really really really awesome drawing! You've got talent!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                My Twitter

Comment

OMG I'd be sooo freaking out.. but that's too good to happen, isn't it? o.O *crosses all her fingers*

soo.. after finishing my Nikola-drawing sg4ever brought me the idea to draw a Teslen-pic..
                  I maniped it a little *whistles* hope you like it!!

*qualily as bad as always.. still no scanner*
                  On a school trip many years ago, one of my friends had a drawing made of herself, by a professional painter, and it wasn't as good as yours! You should try selling some!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                  My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    A Time theme, I think it let us very free, and we'll have very deferent fics.
                    I have been thinking, for October, or just the coming months: French poets associate autumn to 'melancholy'.
                    I think that might give me an excuse to write depressing fics; and I've been trying so hard on the fluff! Still no where near there yet, but you know, slowly slowly something about monkeys...
                    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

I think that might give me an excuse to write depressing fics; and I've been trying so hard on the fluff! Still no where near there yet, but you know, slowly slowly something about monkeys...
                      well I like "depressing fics" so I have nothing against you writing some

Comment

well I like "depressing fics" so I have nothing against you writing some
                        Well I doubt I'll ever stop, so don't worry - although I sincerely hope my August fic doesn't end up as a tragedy, because I have such high hopes for that one

Comment

Well I doubt I'll ever stop, so don't worry - although I sincerely hope my August fic doesn't end up as a tragedy, because I have such high hopes for that one
                          hihi *giggles* I'm curious to see where are you going with this one too

Comment

hihi *giggles* I'm curious to see where are you going with this one too
                            So am I XD
                            I do actually have a plan for this one though, so I won't go too far into the deep end, although my muse is known for its dramatic leaps into the unexpected *sigh*

Comment

So am I XD
                              I do actually have a plan for this one though, so I won't go too far into the deep end, although my muse is known for its dramatic leaps into the unexpected *sigh*
                              haha
                              I know the feeling XD

Comment

haha
                                I know the feeling XD
                                Don't we all XD

And I guess it doesn't help that I've got about 5 fics going at once, and loads of sequels to write...

Comment

Working...
                                X