Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    and the best part is that its only going to get hotter in s3 WIN!!!
    oh yesss cuz we have
    Spoiler:
    A BEDROOM SCENE!!!

if that's not hot I don't know what else it is!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      oh yesss cuz we have
      Spoiler:
      A BEDROOM SCENE!!!

if that's not hot I don't know what else it is!
      FRAK YES AND NOBODY ELSE GOT ONE OF THOSE XD

yessss s3 get here faster
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

FRAK YES AND NOBODY ELSE GOT ONE OF THOSE XD

yessss s3 get here faster
        41 days

Comment

41 days
          yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
            Your welcome, and thanks to you too

Just a thought - are there any fics about Nikola or Helen being turned into a child and having to have the other look after them, as I'd really like to read something like that...
            I haven't seen any fics like this around either - I imagine it won't take long for someone to write it... is there a suggestions / challenges thread or anything for fics?

haha well ive seen that but i do haev a kids spoiler from TSE i forgot to put in my write up that i think i should share here
            Spoiler:
            so somebody asked in a rather awkward way whether or not Amanda thought Helen would ever kids again and Amanda answered rather lengthily that she believed Helen having a child was as a one time experience for her, and that she wouldnt do it again....

her answer really made sense to me, and i agree with it tonds. not too mention Nikola undoubtedly wouldnt want any so since they both dont want children then it ups the odds them being together hehe xD

but yeah so no more Helen children
            I agree with the reasoning about kids.
            Spoiler:
            I can see how losing Ash would effect her decision but tbh even if she hadn't lost her daughter I didn't see her having anymore.

Spoiler:
            yeah and thats a bit of the reasoning that Amanda gave

....uhm. clearly you...well actually you can control that kind of thing pretty completely. and im also sure that Nikola would be cautious too....
            Is that spoiler what AT actually said? I mean... the bit about...
            Spoiler:
            "im also sure that Nikola would be cautious too..." doesn't half give the impression there's going to be Helen/Niko closeness... you know... the sort of closeness that could lead to kids

Helen and babies: as much as I love this idea I gotta say I don't really want to see it on the show. unless it's a AU story/possible future/dream. don't get me wrong, teslen babies are adorable in a fic but on show they would be a little akward.
            Yeah - that's the joy of fanfic though isn't it. You can write whatever you want to happen in them

Oh - loving all the reading material by the way
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              I haven't seen any fics like this around either - I imagine it won't take long for someone to write it... is there a suggestions / challenges thread or anything for fics?
              i think there may be somewhere on here...idk just look around

I agree with the reasoning about kids.
              Spoiler:
              I can see how losing Ash would effect her decision but tbh even if she hadn't lost her daughter I didn't see her having anymore.
              yep ye yep

Is that spoiler what AT actually said? I mean... the bit about...
              Spoiler:
              "im also sure that Nikola would be cautious too..." doesn't half give the impression there's going to be Helen/Niko closeness... you know... the sort of closeness that could lead to kids
              Spoiler:
              haha no that was all me but it makes sense though I WISH AMANDA HAD SAID THAT OH I WOULD HAVE DIED

Yeah - that's the joy of fanfic though isn't it. You can write whatever you want to happen in them
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                haha no that was all me but it makes sense though I WISH AMANDA HAD SAID THAT OH I WOULD HAVE DIED
                Damn. I was getting ready to start a squee-fest over that too
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Damn. I was getting ready to start a squee-fest over that too
                  haha trust me, if she'd said that i would still be FREAKING out over it xD
                  sigpic

Comment

i posted this on the Trooper thread but i thought id bring it here to. Erika Kennair tweeted this not long ago: For those of you up late - just did notes on 2 new Sanctuary outlines. Hints - Double Dates, Source Blood and profiteroles. Yum!

DOUBLE DATES!!!! anybody else hoping its a Teslen double date?! (i personally would DIE if it was a Teslen/FATE double date thing hahaha xD)
                    sigpic

Comment

i posted this on the Trooper thread but i thought id bring it here to. Erika Kennair tweeted this not long ago: For those of you up late - just did notes on 2 new Sanctuary outlines. Hints - Double Dates, Source Blood and profiteroles. Yum!

DOUBLE DATES!!!! anybody else hoping its a Teslen double date?! (i personally would DIE if it was a Teslen/FATE double date thing hahaha xD)
                      *dies*
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        *dies*
                        IKR LIKE HOLF FRAK!!!

OMG
                        Spoiler:
                        amanda did do an interview where she said the A story was Henry and the B story was her and nikola....maybe that leads to a Fate Teslen double date omggggg xD
                        sigpic

Comment

IKR LIKE HOLF FRAK!!!

OMG
                          Spoiler:
                          amanda did do an interview where she said the A story was Henry and the B story was her and nikola....maybe that leads to a Fate Teslen double date omggggg xD
                          Spoiler:
                          does that mean double date with one pair in a random underground tunnel? mehehehe lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mimzy View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            does that mean double date with one pair in a random underground tunnel? Mehehehe lol
                            i frakking hope sooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

But what if
                              Spoiler:
                              Henry & Kate get a nice dinner date and Helen & Niko are stuck in a random tunnel that isn't fair...they get wine and he gets...germs...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                But what if
                                Spoiler:
                                Henry & Kate get a nice dinner date and Helen & Niko are stuck in a random tunnel that isn't fair...they get wine and he gets...germs...
                                Spoiler:
                                he gets to hold hands with and a smile from the woman of his love. thats a win in my book. i'll take hanging out slash saving Helen's life and getting to hold her hand over wine anyday....mainly becuase of my sobriety and mainly becuase well....lets face it, Nikola and i share a taste in good women
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X