Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    True. I think it mostly has to do with Ashley's death...for a mother it's hard to give your entire life to raise someone and then have to deal with such a big void after the child is gone, and then it's like you'd shut yourself down, not wanting to have to go through it all again and risk the pain of possible loss. Because a mother will look at the next child and be reminded of the one that didn't make it...

This is depressing, especially b/c of J-Yo...new topic :/
    actually
    Spoiler:
    amanda didnt really put it that way. i cant now, days/weeks later obviously remember the SPECIFIC details of what she said but she didnt relate so much to loosing ash and the whole aftermath of that as it being more of a one time thing for Helen, as though she was more of a career woman than a homebody sort and if almost if Helen still had Ash and the choice to have more kids she still would have choosen to not have more...ya dig?
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      actually
      Spoiler:
      amanda didnt really put it that way. i cant now, days/weeks later obviously remember the SPECIFIC details of what she said but she didnt relate so much to loosing ash and the whole aftermath of that as it being more of a one time thing for Helen, as though she was more of a career woman than a homebody sort and if almost if Helen still had Ash and the choice to have more kids she still would have choosen to not have more...ya dig?
      Spoiler:
      Yeah. But the losing a child thing still has to be some part of it. You don't lose a child and then go unaffected in terms of future children, that's just unnatural
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        Yeah. But the losing a child thing still has to be some part of it. You don't lose a child and then go unaffected in terms of future children, that's just unnatural
        Spoiler:
        .....i didnt deny that did i? i just said that she tied in other things to that decision....
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          .....i didnt deny that did i? i just said that she tied in other things to that decision....
          Spoiler:
          I know.

Although one could make the argument that b/c she's a career woman so-to-speak, she's dedicated herself to that now so she doesn't even look into any romantic attachments? And even if she had Ashley, John was still it, and no more looking. So if she changed her mind about that and let Nikola in, she could change her mind about other things too. Symbolically, it'd be like her finally moving past what she's made herself become over the past century and a half. or something

that was a horrible explanation but i'm tired and the prince of egypt soundtrack is distracting me
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            I know.

Although one could make the argument that b/c she's a career woman so-to-speak, she's dedicated herself to that now so she doesn't even look into any romantic attachments? And even if she had Ashley, John was still it, and no more looking. So if she changed her mind about that and let Nikola in, she could change her mind about other things too. Symbolically, it'd be like her finally moving past what she's made herself become over the past century and a half. or something

that was a horrible explanation but i'm tired and the prince of egypt soundtrack is distracting me
            Spoiler:

if you knew whyd say it?

and yes that made yes but as i said earlier, im only repeating what the Queen Herself said
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

if you knew whyd say it?

does it really matter?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

does it really matter?
                well since i dont really matter to anybody i'll go with no.
                sigpic

Comment

look i just felt like reiterating it
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

look i just felt like reiterating it
                    look im sorry im being so not myself atm but my father pretty much told me today doesnt love me but im not going to drag it around here getting into the details and clog this place with OT nonsense that has nothing to do with Nikola and Helen. so i'll just go
                    sigpic

Comment

Helen and babies: as much as I love this idea I gotta say I don't really want to see it on the show. unless it's a AU story/possible future/dream. don't get me wrong, teslen babies are adorable in a fic but on show they would be a little akward.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        Helen and babies: as much as I love this idea I gotta say I don't really want to see it on the show. unless it's a AU story/possible future/dream. don't get me wrong, teslen babies are adorable in a fic but on show they would be a little akward.
                        Yeah, I agree, pretty cute in a fic but completely odd if it really happens. Teslen is a hot couple, damn, they're tango-tango, not Viennese waltz..

Comment

Couldn't say it better Criss They are so hot together ... and I really love to read about Teslen babies ... but have them in show ? That really would be weird .... I want to see more tension between them ...
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                            Yeah, I agree, pretty cute in a fic but completely odd if it really happens. Teslen is a hot couple, damn, they're tango-tango, not Viennese waltz..
                            Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                            Couldn't say it better Criss They are so hot together ... and I really love to read about Teslen babies ... but have them in show ? That really would be weird .... I want to see more tension between them ...
                            I agee with all of this!!! Teslen babies not in the show because it just doesnt make sense in the show. infact i hardly think it makes sense in the fanfic world either.
                            let's keep the ship the way it is, hot and diaper free xD
                            sigpic

Comment

I agee with all of this!!! Teslen babies not in the show because it just doesnt make sense in the show. infact i hardly think it makes sense in the fanfic world either.
                              let's keep the ship the way it is, hot and diaper free xD
                              but agreed XD

Comment

but agreed XD
                                and the best part is that its only going to get hotter in s3 WIN!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X