*bows humbly* thank you! im honored you think so
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

lol, just I seriously love your stories and hope you'll keep posting ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        lol, just I seriously love your stories and hope you'll keep posting ^^
        thank you so much!!! i plan to do my best!!

btw, idea for Septembers theme..."Searching" or maybe "Waiting"

yes no maybe??
        sigpic

Comment

hmm, I like ^^ ..both so....... but waiting is cool for some OS about the sixty years Helen spent without any new of Niko.. but she could have been searching too xD

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

yes no maybe??
            Man, I'm so bogged down with May through August, I don't even want to think about September. I'm pretty much good with anything you guys come up with.

In other news, for my May fic, I actually ventured....*deep breath* to the Delen thread. Ick, I feel dirty.
            (Yes, I said Delen. One of the shippers told me in a FF review that that's what they call their ship. I pretty much died laughing. It's like it wants to be Teslen. )

Comment

MissCheerfully,you are a creative genius..and I mean every word. I really love your artwork...it is magnificent!!!
              I really want to write....damn.....I hate when my creative side decides to saunter off without telling me....maybe it sauntered off to help me with the children's book I am writing as well right now....well that could be it...LOL
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                hmm, I like ^^ ..both so....... but waiting is cool for some OS about the sixty years Helen spent without any new of Niko.. but she could have been searching too xD
                haha yeah see thats how i feel about it!!! i guess we'll just have to see what others think

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                Man, I'm so bogged down with May through August, I don't even want to think about September. I'm pretty much good with anything you guys come up with.
                well thats no help

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                MissCheerfully,you are a creative genius..and I mean every word. I really love your artwork...it is magnificent!!!
                I really want to write....damn.....I hate when my creative side decides to saunter off without telling me....maybe it sauntered off to help me with the children's book I am writing as well right now....well that could be it...LOL
                OT writing
                Spoiler:
                see as a poet ive come to except the fact that i may or may not write for months at a time. and im totally ok with it bc i literally had not written a new poem since idk...maybe march? and then the other day i wrote that poem you read from my link on twitter...id rather have it that way. id rather not write for months and then write something beautiful like that then write almost every day or week of my life and have it be crappy
                sigpic

Comment

yes no maybe??
                  I'm fine with both of them XD
                  lame I know but if I choose myself a challenge theme then it won't be a challenge for me anymore

which reminds me my august fic it's ready! it's kinda angsty so don't read it if you don't wanna ruin your happy mood if you still want to read it, here it is: Goodbye

comments would be great to let me know what you think

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                    lame I know but if I choose myself a challenge theme then it won't be a challenge for me anymore
                    well you wouldnt be the only one choosing bc well durr its a majority vote kinda thing

which reminds me my august fic it's ready! it's kinda angsty so don't read it if you don't wanna ruin your happy mood if you still want to read it, here it is: Goodbye

....as always you already know my hijacking....i mean comments xP
                    sigpic

Comment

well you wouldnt be the only one choosing bc well durr its a majority vote kinda thing
                      you guys choose and I'll tell you if I agree or not xD

....as always you already know my hijacking....i mean comments xP
                      oh yeah!
                      one of these days I'll end up publishing your hijacking... I mean comments in my stories xDDD

Comment

you guys choose and I'll tell you if I agree or not xD
                        you are not helping. fail fail fail

oh yeah!
                        one of these days I'll end up publishing your hijacking... I mean comments in my stories xDDD
                        LMAO EPIC WIN XD
                        sigpic

Comment

you are not helping. fail fail fail

LMAO EPIC WIN XD
                          or I could just give you a certain line and let you hijack it XD

Comment

-.-

or I could just give you a certain line and let you hijack it XD
                            yeah maybeee
                            sigpic

Comment

Finally I'm in good mood ... and you want me to read angsty fic ? I will read it
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello, my peeps. I am feeling extremely amazing; I had a wonderful weekend with my friends and celebrated my mommy's b-day and went to see Eat, Pray, Love which turned out to be just what I needed and now I feel like a new person again and I also have more Teslen inspiration.

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X