Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mythstar Blackdragon View Post
    ok hi there i am new to the thread and the sanctuary world. I have been going nuts trying to find a place for telsa/mangus love thankfully found my safe heaven here.
    Welcome to the thread You'll find lots of Teslen love here

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    according to dearest Amanda Tapping, she believes Helen lets loose this way:

"I think she dances and sings at the top her lungs when she's alone. Old Broadway tunes!"

and cue the fanfic about Helen and Nikola doing some broadway tunes....xD

i freaking love Tapping Tuesday <333
    OOoo I hope we see some of that.... *wondering can Amanda sing?*

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
    Hey! I bet most of you dont remember me, but I was on here like forever ago! (Like march....yeahhh that long ago!) Martina Magnus talked me back into it. Thanks you big playground bully! (lol)
    Welcome back

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    I'm happy to see you back here Rachel! <3 And welcome to you, new teslenite Mythstar!
    I've just post a new chapter of Marriage Arrangement
    ..and I think there's a new chapter for Quest for Life too =D
    Read and reviewed both

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    O_O that sounds like a freaking awesome dream!!!!!!!!!

And that song is SO TESLEN WOW *squee*

oh, I just remembered I had a Teslen dream the other night in which for some reason Niko & Helen were taking a Spanish class (my brain probably is still reeling from Spanish class mode even though that class ended a week ago) But they were the only 2 students...and then they were like...flirting in Spanish and making out and then had to stop b/c the teacher came in.

IT WAS SO WEIRD xD
    You're dreams both sound much better than mine! Although Mimzy I understand yours about spansih class seeping into your dream
    I dreamt I tried to hand my dissertation in and my supervisor said he couldn't mark it, but not to worry because he'd made me a cup of tea
    *confused*
    obviously I've been doing too much on it atm and apparently all I need is a cuppa?

Originally posted by joanna View Post
    47 days left!
    It's too long!!!!!!! That and I'm not going to be able to watch the first episode because I'm away for that week hope it's still on catch up when I get home!

Indeed we did! xD

Edit: I just post again a new chapter of Marriage Arrangement ^^
    *runs off to read*
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      OOoo I hope we see some of that.... *wondering can Amanda sing?*
      better question...Can Jon sing

You're dreams both sound much better than mine! Although Mimzy I understand yours about spansih class seeping into your dream
      I dreamt I tried to hand my dissertation in and my supervisor said he couldn't mark it, but not to worry because he'd made me a cup of tea
      *confused*
      obviously I've been doing too much on it atm and apparently all I need is a cuppa?
      niiiice

It's too long!!!!!!! That and I'm not going to be able to watch the first episode because I'm away for that week hope it's still on catch up when I get home!
      I just hope we get the Syfy channel at my Uni!!! xD
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

DOUBLE POST APOLOGIES!!!

but once again, im the first to post my fic challenge fic

its called Frozen Moment and im kinda in love with it even though its angst fest 2010 ohhh and i got the title from the song i was listening to while writing it....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9cITOUvk0

hope you all like it, review it even if you dont! hehe
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Hello my friends.
          I am back. Did you miss me ? I missed ya so much. When I was with my "Sanctuary Family" in France ( Tesla.Twin and MissCheerfully and Nad ) we had awesome Teslen moments. We watched Sanctuary together and we always SQUEE when Nikola was on Oh my god. How we love them
          Sort of OT
          Spoiler:
          Some of you are in france, god damn. I knew it was on pay tv here but that's it. Didn't realise it was that popular.
          I go back to Australia in december, aand then it's back to only freetv and slow internet.

And i can't believe 46 days, at least I believe it's that amount. (I'm not brilliant with timezones, I can only keep 2 in my head)
          Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
          Charles Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post
            Sort of OT
            Spoiler:
            Some of you are in france, god damn. I knew it was on pay tv here but that's it. Didn't realise it was that popular.
            I go back to Australia in december, aand then it's back to only freetv and slow internet.

And i can't believe 46 days, at least I believe it's that amount. (I'm not brilliant with timezones, I can only keep 2 in my head)
            its 47 still here in America but sure its 46 somewhere in the world xD
            sigpic

Comment

46 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                46 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Yippee! But still too many
                sigpic
                Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                My Twitter

Comment

Sort of OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Wait dude... you can watch syfy in France or Switzerland? Oo

Comment

Yippee! But still too many
                    still better than 2 months
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey all!
                      So, I've only recently gotten back into full-on Niko thunking mode after a long hiatus from all things Sanctuary, and decided to slip back into this thread gradually, as well.
                      Sooooo...
                      HI!
                      What's new around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        Hey all!
                        So, I've only recently gotten back into full-on Niko thunking mode after a long hiatus from all things Sanctuary, and decided to slip back into this thread gradually, as well.
                        Sooooo...
                        HI!
                        What's new around here?
                        i wrote my new August fic
                        linksn posted a few posts up
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait dude... you can watch syfy in France or Switzerland? Oo
                          Ah, sorry. I didn't update profile. I was in Switzerland for 6 weeks, I'm now back in France. Till December, then back in Aus.
                          But I saw it on Syfy in France once.
                          Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
                          Charles Schultz

Comment

Ah, sorry. I didn't update profile. I was in Switzerland for 6 weeks, I'm now back in France. Till December, then back in Aus.
                            But I saw it on Syfy in France once.
                            Yeah, so you can watch Syfy France? ..thought You were able to watch Syfy US in France...
                            and I was kinda interested to know how you could do that... with the season 3 comin'..
                            Ben sinon éclates toi en France! mdr (moi je suis de Bourgogne si tu connais deux, trois pinards xD)

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              still better than 2 months
                              2 months is pessimistic
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                              My Twitter

Comment

2 months is pessimistic
                                omg I just noticed. you played with color in your sig cuz Sam's (well Helen's) hair is darker and Niko's shirt is pink with a red tie! teehee XD

Comment

Working...
                                X