I wonder who made up the "Teslenite" expression? It's fantastic
    sigpic
    Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
    My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
      watch those double posts

I think dearest Mimzy did actually we bounced around with Magniko for awhile but it didnt quite catch on haha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
        Yep, it was me

thankies.

OH BTW IT'S AUGUST!!! Which means...AUGUST FIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The theme is STARGAZING.

also, that means we need to pick themes for the rest of the months...any ideas?
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Yep, it was me

thankies.

OH BTW IT'S AUGUST!!! Which means...AUGUST FIC TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The theme is STARGAZING.

i think october could be "halloween" or "the jersey devil" if we didnt wanna go with the stereotype.
          for december we should do something like "new beginnings" for new years eve and actually avoid the whole religious season thing since A) we dunno what they celebrate and B) some of us may or may not celebrate certain things and that'll avoid awkward convos
          as far as september and november.....september maybe cliffhangers since its the start of a new season? idk im just spit balling here
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            i think october could be "halloween" or "the jersey devil" if we didnt wanna go with the stereotype.
            for december we should do something like "new beginnings" for new years eve and actually avoid the whole religious season thing since A) we dunno what they celebrate and B) some of us may or may not celebrate certain things and that'll avoid awkward convos
            as far as september and november.....september maybe cliffhangers since its the start of a new season? idk im just spit balling here
            lol September...I have no idea...

October...I like the stereotype. It fits well with the whole "Nikola used to be a vampire" thing although it's totally cheesy OH! I KNOW! To go with complete and total cheesiness...make it "Trick or Treat." That can be interpreted however people want

as for December...yeah, we can make that generic. Like "Gifts" or "New Beginnings" or...I KNOW AHAHAHAHAHAHA how did I forget this? MISLETOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! BWAHAHAHA heheehe
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Halloween for October that sounds interestinggggg!
              about september. Amy (lastrequest) suggested a while ago "resurrection". I kinda like the idea. what do you think?
              Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 06 August 2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Yep, it was me

thankies.

watch those double posts

I think dearest Mimzy did actually we bounced around with Magniko for awhile but it didnt quite catch on haha
                Yes Teslen and Teslenite has a better ring to it. It's my fav too
                sigpic
                Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                My Twitter

Comment

Argh! Some great themes coming up for the fic challenge. I hope to be able to participate more... As it is now, I already have trouble finishing the FF I'm working on now.

Life sucks!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Argh! Some great themes coming up for the fic challenge. I hope to be able to participate more... As it is now, I already have trouble finishing the FF I'm working on now.

Life sucks!
                    I hope you'll participate more too
                    and yes real life always gets in the way

Comment

just thought i would post it here too:

http://keairataegan.livejournal.com/19893.html

thats my write up about my weekend the bits about Jon are during the vis-effects part on saturday and on sunday towards the end
                      Aaaa I'm late again!
                      Anyways, thanks for the report!
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        I hope you'll participate more too
                        and yes real life always gets in the way
                        It's funny how RL always gets in the way of the ship, instead the ship in the way of RL, isn't it?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It's funny how RL always gets in the way of the ship, instead the ship in the way of RL, isn't it?
                          it's always that way!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            it's always that way!
                            Yeah. It's about priorities and all...

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. It's about priorities and all...
                              yeah! stupid real life

Comment

I like all those ideas, especially Trick or Treat and Mistletoe! Oh, the ways those fics would go...straight to the gutter!!! Yeah, RL sucks since I haven't written a challenge fic for months now and I miss my Teslen!!

And OMG, it just proves how behind I am when I've only now just seen the S3 trailer!! Helen, Nikola, bed!! I'm screaming like mad (on the inside 'cause the ppl around me are already looking scared of my manic grin). Today is going to be a good day!!

Oh, and I see some new people here I don't think I've met. Hi, Joanna! I'm truffles, welcome to the madness!!

Comment

Working...
                                X