Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hey!
    Been playing around with those pics before taking a serious attempt at artwork and this is not what I wanted it to be, but hey... *shrugs*
    Thanks to those who capped these!

Spoilers for S3 pics, just to be safe

Spoiler:
    ASDKF)$#&*)@QJASDGCOXIY#sooeirOIE$*)(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey!
      Been playing around with those pics before taking a serious attempt at artwork and this is not what I wanted it to be, but hey... *shrugs*
      Thanks to those who capped these!

Spoilers for S3 pics, just to be safe

Spoiler:
      klajsakdlsajdas
      WoW Nad this is gorgeous Love it ♥
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
        hey!
        Been playing around with those pics before taking a serious attempt at artwork and this is not what i wanted it to be, but hey... *shrugs*
        thanks to those who capped these!

spoilers for s3 pics, just to be safe

Spoiler:
        AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! That is uber awesome!!! :d :d :d
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Great wall, Nad. I like the effect on the three small photos ( the frames )
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sammie just read your chapter nice one
            Nad!!! I knew you'll come up with something awesome!!! *snurches*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              Sammie just read your chapter nice one
              Nad!!! I knew you'll come up with something awesome!!! *snurches*
              Thanks, Criss. I am not so satisfied with this one .. btw.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Thanks, Criss. I am not so satisfied with this one .. btw.
                oh please I am satisfied with it

Comment

Oh wow, thanks for the comments on the wallie!
                  You got exactly what I wanted the WP to show, so maybe it didn't seem as random as I tought it was...

Yup, to me, Helen and Niko have the kind of... not a love/hate relationship, because I don't see the hate part, but more a cheeky live and let live kind of thing where they point guns at eachother so ever now and then, but never wish to do eachother any harm because of the fact that they go way back. Waaaaay back

Oh yes. And that, you know... She still likes him. *wiggles eyebrows*

And now all I need is to find time to properly read some FF...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yup, to me, Helen and Niko have the kind of... not a love/hate relationship, because I don't see the hate part, but more a cheeky live and let live kind of thing where they point guns at eachother so ever now and then, but never wish to do eachother any harm because of the fact that they go way back. Waaaaay back

Oh yes. And that, you know... She still likes him. *wiggles eyebrows*
                    Love the wallie!

I definately agree with your assessment (my, what a lot of 's's). I think they have this bond which they're comfortable around each other in a way they're not around others, and so they can show other sides to their personalities they usually can't.
                    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

In the fantastic, awesome and exiting season 3 trailer... The part where Nikola is sitting by Helen's bed and she says to him he's brilliant, and he touches her... Anyone knows what Helen says? It sounds to me like she says "Back it up" but that makes no sense... Is it "Now get out" perhaps? It doesn't sound like that though
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                      My Twitter

Comment

She says, 'now get out' ^^
                        Spoiler:
                        H-You really are brillant
                        N-Don't I know it? (sliding his hand on her thigh)
                        H-Now get out.
                        N-Okay.
                        Last edited by MissCheerfully; 01 August 2010, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                          In the fantastic, awesome and exiting season 3 trailer... The part where Nikola is sitting by Helen's bed and she says to him he's brilliant, and he touches her... Anyone knows what Helen says? It sounds to me like she says "Back it up" but that makes no sense... Is it "Now get out" perhaps? It doesn't sound like that though
                          *waves* hello

We had a discussion about what they said a few pages back when we first watched the trailer I think we concluded that they said;
                          Spoiler:
                          "You are brilliant"
                          "Don't I know it"
                          "Now get out"
                          "Okay"

Did you watch the better quality trailer? The sound is better on some then others can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiyVMsCeLxk
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                            Hey new Teslenite Nice to meet ya Joanna ...
                            and I love that scene in trailer ... they were so cute
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry for double post Guys ... but I just changed my sig and I want to know what do you think .. so ?
                              sigpic

Comment

you're killing me with your sigs Tina
                                I knew it was only a matter of time until you would start making teslen art without being able to stop

Comment

Working...
                                X