X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    THATS WHY WE WIN!!!
    Spoiler:
    bc we all knwo theres bedroom with...*shudders* him...IN THE PAST!!! thats a given, they had kid thats how babies are made. but now we have a TESLEN BEDROOM MOMENT IN THE PRESENT!! THE HERE AND NOW WHEN DRUITTS BEEN LONG REVEALED FOR THE SCARY UNDSERVING MURDEROUS VILLAIN THAT HE IS!!! PAST IS PAST THE FUTURE IS TESLEN!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ROTFL! YAY! That's the first thing I say to a H/J shipper who try to convince me Helen would and up again with John.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      Spoiler:
      of course I thought they had a kid but I really hope Damian won't show us the "details" XD
      but he can show us whatever detail he wants in that BEDROOM TESLEN SCENE!
      Spoiler:
      you thought? hello ashley ;P haha yes no details are necessary!! BUT TESLEN DETAILS ARE A MUST AND MOST LIKELY AT THE RATE OUR BEDROOM MOMENTS ARE GOING XD

exactly!
      for the first couple of days TRAILERS ARE LOVE!!
      and then haha they're torturing our mind with all kind of questions XD
      QUESTIONS THAT I MAY GET ANSWERED....not
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
        you thought? hello ashley ;P haha yes no details are necessary!! BUT TESLEN DETAILS ARE A MUST AND MOST LIKELY AT THE RATE OUR BEDROOM MOMENTS ARE GOING XD
        Spoiler:
        you know, now that Ashley's gone, there no reason for Druitt to be anywhere near Helen!

oh and kinda random, I finally understood what Helen wanted to say in the end of Sleepers with "John's departue"
        Sleepers was supposed to air after Haunted! so you know what that means?
        in the original storyline, Helen gets to flirt with Niko in the closet after the whole "haunted" thing
        meaning she doesn;t really give a damn on what happened to Druitt if she's cheering up Niko with a short skirt and a flirty smile

QUESTIONS THAT I MAY GET ANSWERED....not
        sooner or later those questions will be answered. most probably in s3 XD

Comment

Spoiler:
          you know, now that Ashley's gone, there no reason for Druitt to be anywhere near Helen!

oh and kinda random, I finally understood what Helen wanted to say in the end of Sleepers with "John's departue"
          Sleepers was supposed to air after Haunted! so you know what that means?
          in the original storyline, Helen gets to flirt with Niko in the closet after the whole "haunted" thing
          meaning she doesn;t really give a damn on what happened to Druitt if she's cheering up Niko with a short skirt and a flirty smile
          bahahahha your just realizing this now?! why do you think i was so excited about the trailer!!! thats more proof that shes done with druitt. shes flirting with Nikola tied up in a closet and then wearing a short skirt flirting and drinking wine with him!!! HELLOO!!!
          Spoiler:
          all of that PLUS what we just got in the trailer its all building to something with them and a blind person could see it!!!! all of that plus a leg touch and a hand hold and caring smile COME ON!!!

sooner or later those questions will be answered. most probably in s3 XD
          ughhh 62 days ppl!!!
          sigpic

Comment

bahahahha your just realizing this now?! why do you think i was so excited about the trailer!!! thats more proof that shes done with druitt. shes flirting with Nikola tied up in a closet and then wearing a short skirt flirting and drinking wine with him!!! HELLOO!!!
            Spoiler:
            all of that PLUS what we just got in the trailer its all building to something with them and a blind person could see it!!!! all of that plus a leg touch and a hand hold and caring smile COME ON!!!
            well I didn't know Sleepers was supposed to air after Haunted
            but she surely is done with Druitt!
            Spoiler:
            yesss the trailers gives away their relationship growing
            I'm so proud of them

ughhh 62 days ppl!!!
            yeah just until the premiere XD

Comment

well I didn't know Sleepers was supposed to air after Haunted
              but she surely is done with Druitt!
              Spoiler:
              yesss the trailers gives away their relationship growing
              I'm so proud of them
              you didnt?! ohhh hahaha totally thought that was like commonknowledge my baad
              Spoiler:
              the trailer is soooooooo much proof of the relationship deepening and changing and I LOVES IT!!!!

yeah just until the premiere XD
              i wish they would release a list of episodes and whose in them....other than surprise appearances xD
              sigpic

Comment

you didnt?! ohhh hahaha totally thought that was like commonknowledge my baad
                Spoiler:
                the trailer is soooooooo much proof of the relationship deepening and changing and I LOVES IT!!!!
                Spoiler:
                well I haven't watched the episodes as they aired. I watched them waaaay later online.
                cuz they didn't air in my country unless half of year later XD

so there might be enough things I don't know

i wish they would release a list of episodes and whose in them....other than surprise appearances xD
                so we could freak out every time we see Jon's name? XD

Comment

Go ladies, I love your speculations on H/N relationship
                  And I am soooo for asking AT during that particular panel! *evil grin* Just be sure Druitt fans carry no sharp objects on them
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Hey, carefull... There's a 'be nice for other characters'' rule...

But yes. there need to be certain questions. If not mainly for our entertainment.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Alright my loves. this is going to be my last post for the next few days. I know i dont leave until early tomorrow morning but i the sooner i get off here, the more sleep i get before i get up cuz i talk on here with you lot foreverrrr!!!

I promise to be a proud representative of our ship, and ask questions whenever i can (particularly that panel ) i am going to miss you all tons and tons and promise a full write up and plenty of pics when i get back
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright my loves. this is going to be my last post for the next few days. I know i dont leave until early tomorrow morning but i the sooner i get off here, the more sleep i get before i get up cuz i talk on here with you lot foreverrrr!!!

I promise to be a proud representative of our ship, and ask questions whenever i can (particularly that panel ) i am going to miss you all tons and tons and promise a full write up and plenty of pics when i get back
                        Have loads of fun and don't do anything we wouldn't d...
                        Oh wait, that's always bad advice...

Just have fun!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Have fun!
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

OMG THAT INTERVIEW

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Oh, man, I LOVE AT.

Keaira, I command you to have fun. and ask Teslen questions.
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG THAT INTERVIEW

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Oh, man, I LOVE AT.

Keaira, I command you to have fun. and ask Teslen questions.
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Have fun sweetie and remember every detail we want to know everything
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X