• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    LOL yes I was just making my point for the pros of
    Spoiler:
    phone sex as starters
    well
    Spoiler:
    i think now a days that it would be hotter as a starter cuz he could lie and say he's like somewhere miles away and missing her and then really be like downstairs just arriving home and then suddenly walk into her room and they pick where the left off on the fone xP
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

very true
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

very true
        now i have whole OTHER teslen idea xD greeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt lmao
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          well
          Spoiler:
          i think now a days that it would be hotter as a starter cuz he could lie and say he's like somewhere miles away and missing her and then really be like downstairs just arriving home and then suddenly walk into her room and they pick where the left off on the fone xP
          WRITE THIS DOWN for cryin' out loud!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            WRITE THIS DOWN for cryin' out loud!!!!!
            no jack i dont think i will!!! maybe one of you slackers should write some smut for a chnage eh?!
            sigpic

Comment

no jack i dont think i will!!! maybe one of you slackers should write some smut for a chnage eh?!
              arghhhh.... me writing smut? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
              cuz I surely suck at this!
              and no, no guttery comment intended!

Comment

arghhhh.... me writing smut? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
                cuz I surely suck at this!
                and no, no guttery comment intended!
                well im always around to Beta you know that
                sigpic

Comment

well im always around to Beta you know that
                  bwhahahaha you know how I love reading these things but writing? neh, I leave it to the professionists

Comment

now i have whole OTHER teslen idea xD greeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt lmao
                    *considers pestering you to write it.... then reads your next comment*

maybe one of you slackers should write some smut for a change eh?!

You know I never used to read smut before coming on this forum *ponders* I'm no good at writing it though. I tend to like to leave things to the readers imagination
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

You know I never used to read smut before coming on this forum *ponders* I'm no good at writing it though. I tend to like to leave things to the readers imagination
                      story of my life!!!!

Comment

bwhahahaha you know how I love reading these things but writing? neh, I leave it to the professionists
                        oh so im a pro now?! i write one smut story and im a PRO?!
                        *considers pestering you to write it.... then reads your next comment*

i usually do that too but i write one little smut story and suddenly im a pro!!! XD
                        sigpic

Comment

Smut.
                          I have to admit that I used to have problems reading smut, but that lately I seem to manage to read it. But only if the shipped don't suddenly start to say things that make me giggle in the bad way. I just can't handle badly written dirty talk...

You're still young *nods insistently at you*

Otherwise I'm not classed as young anymore because I'm older than you
                          I'm still young. Very. Still a kid really. *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have to confess the fact .. that .. I haven't read smut about Helen and Nikola yet. I am ashamed
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Smut.
                              I have to admit that I used to have problems reading smut, but that lately I seem to manage to read it. But only if the shipped don't suddenly start to say things that make me giggle in the bad way. I just can't handle badly written dirty talk...
                              oh my gosh thats like my nightmare with smut. like i get nervous to write it bc what if somebody finds it funny i have this suspicion taht i can talk dirty but i cant write it xD
                              sigpic

Comment

oh my gosh thats like my nightmare with smut. like i get nervous to write it bc what if somebody finds it funny i have this suspicion taht i can talk dirty but i cant write it xD
                                Yeah, but I'm not very comfortable with smut, so weird dirty talk makes me feel uncomfortable. And I don't mean lines like: ''You. Me Shower.'' , but more along the lines of: ''You. Me. Dirty spanking'' (In a more un PG form, of course...). It's not always the writer that makes me cringe, it often is, well... me.
                                Point is that writing smut is a whole different ballgame. I usually stop at the kissing and removing of fabric, because I myself cannot write smut. I'm not a prude when it comes to talking either, but when it comes to TV characters... I guess it's because they're not my creation, so I feel I can't really do the smut any justice.

There's some well written ick out there. I think it usually comes rom writers who are very confident and unapologetic about their style.

EDIT: Wow. Lots of serious talk about smut.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X