X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    ahh see!!!
    Spoiler:
    im not theonly one who thinks the hand hold moment calls for a kiss!!! Wooo :d:d
    In all honesty....
    Spoiler:
    I have to say I think both the hand hold scene and the bedroom scene (yes it's being called that from now on) require a kiss but if I had to choose one I'd choose the hand holding one because they look more serious, whereas the bedroom scene is more playful banter.

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I need a new dose of Teslen so I am going to translate the fanfiction LOL
    Yay more fic

I am still freaking out from the trailer .. I saw it many times and everytime when I saw it, I was like :
    Spoiler:
    "Nikola looked so awesome and sexy when he was dirty and in leather, because dirty men look always awesome "
    I'm inclined to agree
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Guys,
      Spoiler:
      Is it possible the all dirt scene is a flash back? Nikola was talking about some moments passed in London in 1942/43 in The Five, remember? His outfit on this scene really seams like an old uniform, don't ya think?

Comment

lets face it
        Spoiler:
        they both looked freaking sexy like that, hence they want each other
        Spoiler:
        RIGHT THERE IN THAT DIRTY UNDERGOUND PLACE!!!
        she could comfort him

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          Guys,
          Spoiler:
          Is it possible the all dirt scene is a flash back? Nikola was talking about some moments passed in London in 1942/43 in The Five, remember? His outfit on this scene really seams like an old uniform, don't ya think?
          I don;t think so
          Spoiler:
          cuz he has spiky hair!!!!
          and in 42 he was pretending to be an old man almost dying without spiky hair

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            In all honesty....
            Spoiler:
            I have to say I think both the hand hold scene and the bedroom scene (yes it's being called that from now on) require a kiss but if I had to choose one I'd choose the hand holding one because they look more serious, whereas the bedroom scene is more playful banter.
            Spoiler:
            dlsfksldfnd I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! like adksfn AGREED

Guys,
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            well, in a way his outfit does say that, minus the part where it looks like leather, but then you have ask whether or not you think nikola is the type to wear a uniform? which i have to say, i dont think he is. also, his hair is not like it was in the other flashbacks. its more modern and spiky whereas in the other flashbacks it was flat....

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            Spoiler:
            RIGHT THERE IN THAT DIRTY UNDERGOUND PLACE!!!
            she could comfort him

Spoiler:
            if they had sex right then and there....thatd be like...so hot...xD
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Hehe, Keaira, I will face it. .D I am facing it. I am trying .. but .. I can't help myself. I am not a strong enough to face it I need to know what will happen

Yay, more fics. I need them. I think we all will need them untill this September
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Guys,
                Spoiler:
                OOooooooooo I didn't consider that....
                Spoiler:
                If it is a flashback from when she helped him then I might get my flashback Teslen kiss yet but to be honest I get the feeling its a present day one.... I don't know now. I think it's the leather look, it seems more modern to me. You've made me think..... oh well I suppose I'm going to HAVE to watch the trailer again, what a chore!
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  OOooooooooo I didn't consider that....
                  Spoiler:
                  If it is a flashback from when she helped him then I might get my flashback Teslen kiss yet but to be honest I get the feeling its a present day one.... I don't know now. I think it's the leather look, it seems more modern to me. You've made me think..... oh well I suppose I'm going to HAVE to watch the trailer again, what a chore!
                  hahaha
                  Spoiler:
                  such a chorse its the leather and the hair that really give away thats its more now. ALSO OMG he didnt vamp out at all in that DONT BORE YOUR AUDIENCE moment which i think back in the day he would have sooo yeah
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll not be bored watching the trailer, so I can't wait until September without fics... but if there's fics, it'll be all better! =D

Comment

Spoiler:
                      HEY PEOPLE, DID YOU REALIZE THAT IF SEASON 3 WOULD HAVE 20 OR 22 EPISODES, AND NIKOLA WOULD BE IN 8 FROM THEM, THAT THERE WOULD BE MORE POSSIBILITIES AND MORE IDEAS AND MORE PICTURES AND MORE SCENES TO MAKE ARTWORK, TO WRITE FANFICTIONS, TO MAKE VIDEOS TO DO EVERYTHING WHAT WE WILL WANT ?
                      Holy moly.
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Spoiler:
                        HEY PEOPLE, DID YOU REALIZE THAT IF SEASON 3 WOULD HAVE 20 OR 22 EPISODES, AND NIKOLA WOULD BE IN 8 OF THEM, THAT THERE WOULD BE MORE POSSIBILITIES AND MORE IDEAS AND MORE PICTURES AND MORE SCENES TO MAKE ARTWORK, TO WRITE FANFICTIONS, TO MAKE VIDEOS TO DO EVERYTHING WHAT WE WILL WANT ?
                        Holy moly.
                        Holy Molly, You're right! AND MORE DRAWINGS!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          well, in a way his outfit does say that, minus the part where it looks like leather, but then you have ask whether or not you think nikola is the type to wear a uniform? which i have to say, i dont think he is. also, his hair is not like it was in the other flashbacks. its more modern and spiky whereas in the other flashbacks it was flat....
                          it's all about the HAIR!!!

Spoiler:
                          if they had sex right then and there....thatd be like...so hot...xD
                          I knowwww!
                          a teslenite can dream, can't she? *siigh*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            it's all about the HAIR!!!
                            lol totally

I knowwww!
                            a teslenite can dream, can't she? *siigh*
                            bahaha
                            Spoiler:
                            i wonder how into public sex they would be....hmm...*ponders*
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              O_O
                              *Ponders the possibility*

Comment

lol totally

bahaha
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Niko is crazy enough to go for it!
                                Idk about Helen

Comment

Working...
                                X