Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

Spoiler:
    his outfit from the bedroom scene makes me think he was already at the Sanctuary.
    he probably arrived earlier that day and couldn't help it not to pay a midnight visit to his beloved Helen in her bedroom
    Spoiler:
    I think that Nikola arrived in the first episode, becaue there was a helicopter in the trailer .. who was flying around BigBertha So it means that maybe Nikola would be the one who will save them
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Spoiler:
      It made me think about something ..
      Helen wanted to do something hard, something dangerous and Nikola don't let her to do it. And Nikola will go instead of her. And Helen is glad that Nikola did it and she wanted to show him that he had a support in her and that she was afraid of him :-) Something like that. And I think that Nikola arrived in the helicopter because in the trailer there was helicopter who was flying around BigBertha So Nikola maybe will be the one who will save them
      Spoiler:
      hmmm idk if agree with that interpretation of whats happening in the hand hold moment....*shrugs*
      hahaha i also think the helicopter is a news thing, i dont think Nikolas going to be in the premiere
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I'm counting on Nikola to make her show us more of her playful side

picssss!!!
        I know not a very high resolution but that's all I have for now
        Yay more pics thanks!

btw I've just made a new folder in my computer into my pictures section for SEASON 3!!
        I did the exact same thing a few hours ago

Spoiler:
        ISN'T THAT SMILE SAYING "I"M GONNA BE HERE NO MATTER WHAT!" ???
        oh and is it just me (or the light in the pic) or in the second pic Nikola has tears in his eyes?

awwwwwhhhh I could stare all day long!!!
        Spoiler:
        I think it's prob just the light... but they both look a bit teary eyed if you look at Helen as well

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        yeah ik its not but still...
        Spoiler:
        i knew you would truly want them too! i mean come on!!! he's mortal now they cant waste time courting like its the 1800's MAKE OUT ALREADDY!!!! like aldsknfldskf i want that to happen right then. i could just feel it in the atmosphere that it was the perfect moment for it!! argghh xD
        I have three words to describe them courting for over a century....
        SEXUAL TENSION OVERLOAD

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        I still feel concerned about the one part in the trailer..

Spoiler:
        The part where they are wet,dirty, and holding hands makes me think something bad is going to happen. They squeeze eachother's hand and then the concerned smile on Helen's face...either someone is in trouble or is going to die..I hope they don't have Niko risk his life to save Helen and he dies...that is romantic..but I don't want that to happen. Does anybody else feel this way ?
        Spoiler:
        I get the impression it's from the episode where AT said she gets the s*** kicked out of her... only she put it more eloquently then that. They're probably just knackered from all the fighting and I like to think the holding hands thing is like "we did it, we're okay" even though he's mortal now? Maybe Helen's more worried about him.... I mean, I would be. But I digress
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          Spoiler:
          I think it's prob just the light... but they both look a bit teary eyed if you look at Helen as well
          agree with that

I have three words to describe them courting for over a century....
          SEXUAL TENSION OVERLOAD
          LMFAO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS xD

Spoiler:
          I get the impression it's from the episode where AT said she gets the s*** kicked out of her... only she put it more eloquently then that. They're probably just knackered from all the fighting and I like the think the holding hands thing is like "we did it, we're okay" even though he's mortal now? Maybe Helen's more worried about him.... I mean, I would be. But I digress
          agreed again!
          Spoiler:
          i think its a comforting motion after some big fight, they do look completely tired, from the body language anyway....which is such a guttery thought xD
          sigpic

Comment

agreed again!
            Spoiler:
            i think its a comforting motion after some big fight, they do look completely tired, from the body language anyway....which is such a guttery thought xD
            Spoiler:
            my thoughts exactly!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
              my thoughts exactly!!!!!
              well it didnt take us long to get back to the gutter did it?!
              sigpic

Comment

agreed again!
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                my thoughts exactly!!!!!
                Spoiler:
                Sooooo tired because they've been really... going at it... I mean, with the fighting and all... nothing else that takes a lot of energy
                *whistling innocently*

Damn I fell into the gutter
                sigpic

Comment

well it didnt take us long to get back to the gutter did it?!
                  did we ever leave the gutter?
                  Spoiler:
                  dirty hand holding and smiling + he in her bedroom with hand on her leg and she LIKES it!!!
                  the whole thing points to GUTTER!

Comment

did we ever leave the gutter?
                    Spoiler:
                    dirty hand holding and smiling + he in her bedroom with hand on her leg and she LIKES it!!!
                    the whole thing points to GUTTER!
                    valid point
                    Spoiler:
                    YES IT DOES!!! hence i think the hand hold moment is followed by a kiss

THERE HAS TO BE A TESLEN KISS IN S3 THERE JUST HAS TO BE!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I AGREE It is my wish

Comment

valid point
                        Spoiler:
                        YES IT DOES!!! hence i think the hand hold moment is followed by a kiss

we had a kiss in s1... we definetly must have one in s3!!!

Comment

I want TWO kisses - seeing as we didn't get one in S2

so, here's my list of requirements
                          * a flashback kiss
                          * a present day kiss after
                          Spoiler:
                          the hand holding
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            i want two kisses - seeing as we didn't get one in s2

so, here's my list of requirements
                            * a flashback kiss
                            * a present day kiss after
                            Spoiler:
                            the hand holding :d
                            ahh see!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            im not theonly one who thinks the hand hold moment calls for a kiss!!! Wooo :d:d
                            sigpic

Comment

I need a new dose of Teslen so I am going to translate the fanfiction LOL
                              I am still freaking out from the trailer .. I saw it many times and everytime when I saw it, I was like :
                              Spoiler:
                              "Nikola looked so awesome and sexy when he was dirty and in leather, because dirty men look always awesome "

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                I need a new dose of Teslen so I am going to translate the fanfiction LOL
                                I am still freaking out from the trailer .. I saw it many times and everytime when I saw it, I was like :
                                Spoiler:
                                "Nikola looked so awesome and sexy when he was dirty and in leather, because dirty men look always awesome "
                                lets face it
                                Spoiler:
                                they both looked freaking sexy like that, hence they want each other
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X