LMAO
    Spoiler:
    hopefully they're more playful S3
    I'm counting on Nikola to make her show us more of her playful side

picssss!!!
    I know not a very high resolution but that's all I have for now
    Spoiler:

now that's a way to greet the men entering your bedroom xDDD

btw I've just made a new folder in my computer into my pictures section for SEASON 3!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I'm counting on Nikola to make her show us more of her playful side

picssss!!!
      I know not a very high resolution but that's all I have for now
      Spoiler:

now that's a way to greet the men entering your bedroom xDDD

btw I've just made a new folder in my computer into my pictures section for SEASON 3!!
      OMG
      Spoiler:
      YOU SCREENCAPPED HER SMILE!!! EEEEEE!!!!! *flails*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        OMG
        Spoiler:
        YOU SCREENCAPPED HER SMILE!!! EEEEEE!!!!! *flails*
        Spoiler:
        ISN'T THAT SMILE SAYING "I"M GONNA BE HERE NO MATTER WHAT!" ???
        oh and is it just me (or the light in the pic) or in the second pic Nikola has tears in his eyes?

awwwwwhhhh I could stare all day long!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
          ISN'T THAT SMILE SAYING "I"M GONNA BE HERE NO MATTER WHAT!" ???
          oh and is it just me (or the light in the pic) or in the second pic Nikola has tears in his eyes?

awwwwwhhhh I could stare all day long!!!
          Spoiler:
          awwwhhh yes it is!!!! and no idont think those are tears i think its just the way the lights hitting his eyes atleast i hope so cuz if he cries...omg...i would sob hysterically as if somebody just told me how to stop the destruction of planet earth and then tied me to a chair to watch it happen xD
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            awwwhhh yes it is!!!! and no idont think those are tears i think its just the way the lights hitting his eyes atleast i hope so cuz if he cries...omg...i would sob hysterically as if somebody just told me how to stop the destruction of planet earth and then tied me to a chair to watch it happen xD
            Spoiler:
            I hope they're not tears cuz as much as I'd want to see vulnerable Niko I don't want to see him crying in season 3 alreadY!!!
            in season 9 would be okay

oh and about the crying part, if I cried like a baby when he got devamped then if I see Niko crying I won't be able to stop at all

Comment

Spoiler:
              I hope they're not tears cuz as much as I'd want to see vulnerable Niko I don't want to see him crying in season 3 alreadY!!!
              in season 9 would be okay

oh and about the crying part, if I cried like a baby when he got devamped then if I see Niko crying I won't be able to stop at all
              Spoiler:
              hahaha s9 yeah id settle for that but OMG I JUST LOVE THE MOMENT!!! ive decided that they kiss after the shot cuts away in the trailer....just fyi xD
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                hahaha s9 yeah id settle for that but OMG I JUST LOVE THE MOMENT!!! ive decided that they kiss after the shot cuts away in the trailer....just fyi xD
                bwhahaha good that you decided. too bad ain't gonna happen
                Spoiler:
                the way things evlove between then (which is VERY SLOW SO FAR) I'd really be surprised if after that hand holding they'd kiss. I don't think Niko or Helen want to push the note.

but to be clear, I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM MAKING OUT ALL DIRTY HOLDING HANDS <333

Comment

bwhahaha good that you decided. too bad ain't gonna happen
                  Spoiler:
                  the way things evlove between then (which is VERY SLOW SO FAR) I'd really be surprised if after that hand holding they'd kiss. I don't think Niko or Helen want to push the note.

but to be clear, I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM MAKING OUT ALL DIRTY HOLDING HANDS <333
                  yeah ik its not but still...
                  Spoiler:
                  i knew you would truly want them too! i mean come on!!! he's mortal now they cant waste time courting like its the 1800's MAKE OUT ALREADDY!!!! like aldsknfldskf i want that to happen right then. i could just feel it in the atmosphere that it was the perfect moment for it!! argghh xD
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah ik its not but still...
                    Spoiler:
                    i knew you would truly want them too! i mean come on!!! he's mortal now they cant waste time courting like its the 1800's MAKE OUT ALREADDY!!!! like aldsknfldskf i want that to happen right then. i could just feel it in the atmosphere that it was the perfect moment for it!! argghh xD
                    Spoiler:
                    yeS!!! he has been courting her for 120 years so NOW it's about bloody time to make out!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      yeS!!! he has been courting her for 120 years so NOW it's about bloody time to make out!
                      Spoiler:
                      MAKE OUT AND TOUCH AND GET NAKED....SO YOU HAVE 2 OF THE 3 DONE...YOU TOUCHED XD

bahahaha i crack myself up sometimes lol
                      sigpic

Comment

haha ya'll got it wrong.. but it would've been GREAT if he said that

Spoiler:
                        we all thought he said "im prepared to be gentle and kind"
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          haha ya'll got it wrong.. but it would've been GREAT if he said that

Spoiler:
                          we all thought he said "im prepared to be gentle and kind"
                          ABOUT THAT!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          just got linked an HQ version....http://social.zune.net/tv/episode/Sy...1-85cca4bde70e click preview to watch it....he totally says jekyll and hyde oops LMAO xD
                          sigpic

Comment

ABOUT THAT!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            just got linked an HQ version....http://social.zune.net/tv/episode/Sy...1-85cca4bde70e click preview to watch it....he totally says jekyll and hyde oops LMAO xD
                            yes I know I totally blame my gutter filled mind for that one XDDD

Comment

yes I know I totally blame my gutter filled mind for that one XDDD
                              welll it was a bad quality video so the higherquality = better sound sooo yeah but still!!
                              Spoiler:
                              HE IS STILL ALLOWED INTO HER BEDROOM, ON HER BED, AND TO TOUCH HER LEG!! MEGA WIN!!
                              sigpic

Comment

welll it was a bad quality video so the higherquality = better sound sooo yeah but still!!
                                Spoiler:
                                HE IS STILL ALLOWED INTO HER BEDROOM, ON HER BED, AND TO TOUCH HER LEG!! MEGA WIN!!
                                we should really stop freaking out over this

Spoiler:
                                NOT!!!!!!!

HE WAS IN HER BED DAMN IT!!!AND SHE LIKED IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X