Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so excited I love them.
    Sanctuary is going to be the best TV show of this century
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I don't know why Mozilla posts double posts :-(
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

OMG
        Spoiler:
        when he enters the door and Helen "greets" him with the gun! so frakking amazing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          OMG
          Spoiler:
          when he enters the door and Helen "greets" him with the gun! so frakking amazing!!!!!
          That was so hot
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            everybody look at 2:02!!! am I nuts or Nikola grabs Helen's hand and she smiles at him??????
            *dies again*

Comment

Spoiler:
              everybody look at 2:02!!! am I nuts or Nikola grabs Helen's hand and she smiles at him??????
              *dies again*
              Spoiler:

you don't nuts I saw it too and I'm freaking out ... that smile ... ♥ That was love in her eyes !!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                Spoiler:

you don't nuts I saw it too and I'm freaking out ... that smile ... ♥ That was love in her eyes !!!
                Spoiler:
                I know it's so frakking cute!!!!
                awwwwhhhhhhh damn it until now I had no idea how obsessed I'm with this ship. I mean, I knew I was obsessed but not THAT much!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I know it's so frakking cute!!!!
                  awwwwhhhhhhh damn it until now I had no idea how obsessed I'm with this ship. I mean, I knew I was obsessed but not THAT much!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I have the same feeling I just realized how much I love Sanctuary and how much I LOVE TESLEN and how obsessed I am
                  I know that Sanctuary will be airing on Tuesdays ... I thought that I will have to wait till Saturday because of school ... GET THE HELL WITH SCHOOL ... I have to watch Sanctuary
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I have the same feeling I just realized how much I love Sanctuary and how much I LOVE TESLEN and how obsessed I am
                    I know that Sanctuary will be airing on Tuesdays ... I thought that I will have to wait till Saturday because of school ... GET THE HELL WITH SCHOOL ... I have to watch Sanctuary
                    Spoiler:
                    okay do you remember when Damian said we're gonna see Helen's bedroom? He forgot to mention we're gonna see Nikola too in Helen's bedroom!!!!!

*singing*
                    "I wanna do bad things with you"

Comment

Spoiler:
                      okay do you remember when Damian said we're gonna see Helen's bedroom? He forgot to mention we're gonna see Nikola too in Helen's bedroom!!!!!

*singing*
                      "I wanna do bad things with you"
                      Spoiler:
                      Damian is EVIL ... but I totally love the scene ... it was so cute ... pity that Helen didn't let him touch her
                      but still ... *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*Nikola was so sexy ... and that look in his face ... and that scene on 2:02 ... I'm dead
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Damian is EVIL ... but I totally love the scene ... it was so cute ... pity that Helen didn't let him touch her
                        but still ... *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*Nikola was so sexy ... and that look in his face ... and that scene on 2:02 ... I'm dead
                        Spoiler:
                        the things are moving our ship is slowly growing
                        *squeeeee* SOOO DEAD!

Comment

*runs in*

Spoiler:
                          omg omg omg omg just watched the trailers holy frakking shiiite he was in like all of that i bet he"s in the premiere omg omg leg touching and omg omg omgomg *dies*
                          sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*runs in from watching clip*
                            Spoiler:
                            OMG! *dies* I know how you feel Keaira! But what on earth were they doing in that cute little hand holding scene? Because they were dressed slightly strangely, and was it just me or were they kinda...mucky?

Just realised there are now a lot of dead Teslenites...
                            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              OMG! *dies* I know how you feel Keaira! But what on earth were they doing in that cute little hand holding scene? Because they were dressed slightly strangely, and was it just me or were they kinda...mucky?

Just realised there are now a lot of dead Teslenites...

And what's with the double post thing?
                              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dubbers View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                omg! *dies* i know how you feel keaira! But what on earth were they doing in that cute little hand holding scene? Because they were dressed slightly strangely, and was it just me or were they kinda...mucky?

just realised there are now a lot of dead teslenites...
                                Spoiler:
                                i think its in that creepy city helens father wants her to find!!! Atleast thats what im assuming!!!
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X