Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I have to consider if I join you in this challenge. I want to write something small to.

Btw, did you read this FF ? Sweet Dreams I have read it yesterday before I fell asleep .. I love it.
    Aww.. that was cute!! And I'd love to see this very nice little Abnormal XD A blue, nice Nubbin <3
    I have a question anyway.. maybe I'm being a bit dumb.. but what's up with the 33?

I would like to hear Nikola speaks in Czech, French and Serbian. I am sure I would love it.
    And Helen could speak Czech too.
    I wonder which languages they actually speak.. did (does) Nikola know German? (At least he lived in the Austrian Empire..) But I don't know If they should talk in German.. Imho it's not that easy to make things sound really beautiful in German..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
      Aww.. that was cute!! And I'd love to see this very nice little Abnormal XD A blue, nice Nubbin <3
      I have a question anyway.. maybe I'm being a bit dumb.. but what's up with the 33?

I wonder which languages they actually speak.. did (does) Nikola know German? (At least he lived in the Austrian Empire..) But I don't know If they should talk in German.. Imho it's not that easy to make things sound really beautiful in German..
      I agree about the languages. Maybe they can take a lesson of languages. I would like to be a volunter for Czech lessons
      33 ? Hm .. Niko's numbers
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

about the numbers, real Nikola Tesla was obsessed with numers 3,6,9 and any numbers divisible by 3 believing they hold secrets of the universe (and trust me these numbers can be quite addictive!!!)

now, our Nikola lived for 154 years. I'm sure he learnt lots of foreign languages.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          now, our Nikola lived for 154 years. I'm sure he learnt lots of foreign languages.
          im with Criss on this one. im sure he knows a few languages by now, Helen certainly does and it goes to reason that Nikola would too
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            im with Criss on this one. im sure he knows a few languages by now, Helen certainly does and it goes to reason that Nikola would too
            the foreign languages must have helped him in his disguise. He couldn't stay too much time in a single place. So he must have traveled through the world.

Comment

If I ave 154 years for learning, I would know every language. So I agree with you. Nikola can speak many languages. he can speak with scientists all over the world and he can sing a love song to Helen in French

Comment

the foreign languages must have helped him in his disguise. He couldn't stay too much time in a single place. So he must have traveled through the world.
                my thoughts exactly
                If I ave 154 years for learning, I would know every language. So I agree with you. Nikola can speak many languages. he can speak with scientists all over the world and he can sing a love song to Helen in French
                uhhh idk about the love songs in french bit but alright haha
                sigpic

Comment

my thoughts exactly

uhhh idk about the love songs in french bit but alright haha
                  I don't know any love song in French . but it could be cool and sexy Don't you think ?

Comment

I don't know any love song in French . but it could be cool and sexy Don't you think ?
                    I know a love song in French. and I always thought it fits them but I haven't shared it cuz I'm not sure I can translate the lyrics in English xD it's called "Je l'aime a mourir" which means "I lover her to death"
                    if you wanna give it a listen you can try here.
                    but I don't really see Niko singing in French. Actually I don't see him singing at all though I want so much to hear Jon singing
                    Perhaps he could play the piano with Helen

Comment

I know a love song in French. and I always thought it fits them but I haven't shared it cuz I'm not sure I can translate the lyrics in English xD it's called "Je l'aime a mourir" which means "I lover her to death"
                      if you wanna give it a listen you can try here.
                      but I don't really see Niko singing in French. Actually I don't see him singing at all though I want so much to hear Jon singing
                      Perhaps he could play the piano with Helen
                      did i tell you about my story idea or are we just that connected?!
                      sigpic

Comment

did i tell you about my story idea or are we just that connected?!
                        I am the next part of your club, because I already wrote this kind of Fic

Comment

I am the next part of your club, because I already wrote this kind of Fic
                          hehe not the way im going to write it
                          sigpic

Comment

DOUBLE POST SORRY BUT LOOK WhAT I JUST FOUND OUT!!!!

"From Syfy press room: network spokesperson confirms as expexted #SGU and #Sanctuary to return Tuesday, September 28"

SEPTEMBER!!!! THATS SOO SOON!!! YESSSS!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER!!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!
                              I came up with a new fic idea last night when I was listening to "Love in an Elevator" by Aerosmith...love that song...tres sexy!!
                              La Vie En Rose is a beautiful french love song...as well as "La Complainte de la Butte" by Rufus Wainright from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack..a beautiful song
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER!!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!
                                I came up with a new fic idea last night when I was listening to "Love in an Elevator" by Aerosmith...love that song...tres sexy!!
                                La Vie En Rose is a beautiful french love song...as well as "La Complainte de la Butte" by Rufus Wainright from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack..a beautiful song
                                sigpic
                                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                And I held your hand through all of these years
                                But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X