No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fic update! with Keaira's help I've uploaded chapter four of Obsession! your oppinions would be much appreciated

Comment

Criss, I will read your fiction soon. I am going to sleep, I feel terrible ..
      Bye and sleep well. Good night. Teslen dreams
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sorry for double post. I don't know why my Mozilla does it

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          fic update! with Keaira's help I've uploaded chapter four of Obsession! your oppinions would be much appreciated
          well you already know what i think sooo yeahh
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
            I think that covers it...

hey there! you should hang around here more often
            If I'm not mistaken (and I don't believe I am) the theme for August is "Stargazing"
            Thank you very much. I shall try to stick around but life is hectic, and time zones suck
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
              Thank you very much. I shall try to stick around but life is hectic, and time zones suck
              yeah time zones do suck! nobodys ever around at the same time :/
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, unless I decide not to go to bed until morning...like now...*tries to stop eyes closing*
                And so many Teslen ideas, not enough time to write them down - or actually form working plots at all...
                Last edited by Dubbers; 22 July 2010, 03:26 PM. Reason: sleepy...can't write properly...
                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                  Yep, unless I decide not to go to bed until morning...like now...*tries to stop eyes closing*
                  And so many Teslen ideas, not enough time to write them down - or actually form working plots at all...
                  ugh ik that feeling. i have TWO ideas for teslen stories up in my head and for some reason no energy to write them
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, same.
                    I had this idea ages ago for a fic, but it's a longer, plot-based fic, and those aren't my speciality. I prefer writing random one-shots, and just seeing where they end up...*sigh*

Comment

So I said I'd write all these fics this summer.

like it'll ever happen.

yeah.

bye
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Just red it My comment is already there
                        I LOVE IT
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

uhm people? I know it's really early but do we have a theme for September?

Comment

I have to consider if I join you in this challenge. I want to write something small to.

Btw, did you read this FF ? Sweet Dreams I have read it yesterday before I fell asleep .. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                              I have to consider if I join you in this challenge. I want to write something small to.

Btw, did you read this FF ? Sweet Dreams I have read it yesterday before I fell asleep .. I love it.
                              yeah I've read it a while ago. so lovely!
                              Spoiler:
                              "Helen, that little abnormal makes you dream about things you want. You didn't stop wanting me just because we kissed, did you?" - I was counting on that xD

Comment

yeah I've read it a while ago. so lovely!
                                Spoiler:
                                "Helen, that little abnormal makes you dream about things you want. You didn't stop wanting me just because we kissed, did you?" - I was counting on that xD
                                Yeah, so many great quotes to quote I love this FF.

Comment

Working...
                                X