Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    a chamber filling with water... does this sound familiar?
    I mean for starters xD
    there are soooo many places where I want to see them being stuck
    Yeah, it is ok for start. I would like to see them somewhere, where they would have to fight for their lives and one of them can be injured. The other one has to take care of him and help him. There would be a place for romance too
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Yeah, it is ok for start. I would like to see them somewhere, where they would have to fight for their lives and one of them can be injured. The other one has to take care of him and help him. There would be a place for romance too
      yes I thought about this too. I'd love to see it! Nikola taking care of injured Helen awwwwwwhh
      and it goes the other way around! but I'm thinking Nikola would be a very difficult pacient to deal with Perhaps Helen would need to tie him up bwhahahaha xD

Comment

yes I thought about this too. I'd love to see it! Nikola taking care of injured Helen awwwwwwhh
        and it goes the other way around! but I'm thinking Nikola would be a very difficult pacient to deal with Perhaps Helen would need to tie him up bwhahahaha xD
        Hehe, you can't help yourself, your gutter part is still stronger then you .. Yeah .. but it is a great idea.

Helen : " Nikola, if you want me to help you, you have to stay calm."
        Nikola : " I can't be calm when you are around." Nikola smiled at her.
        Helen : " Stop it, Nikola! You are the injured one." Helen answered and looked at him with anger in her look.
        Nikola : " Why always men have to be the ones who are injured? I want you to be shirtless one day too." It is not fair." Nikola argued.
        Helen : " Nikola! Stop thinking about these nonsenses. I need you to be healthy, we have to get the hell out of here." Helen was hopeless.
        Nikola : " I don't want to go away, Helen. I can handle it." Nikola said and touched Helen's face.
        Helen : " Oh, ok. So I have to think out plan B." Helen said and punched Nikola's face. Nikola went uncouscious.
        Helen : " It is my time, now." Helen said and tied him up.

My imagination .. GUTTER, GUTTER !!! Don't make me to write what will happen when Nikola wil wake up

Comment

Hehe, you can't help yourself, your gutter part is still stronger then you .. Yeah .. but it is a great idea.

Helen : " Nikola, if you want me to help you, you have to stay calm."
          Nikola : " I can't be calm when you are around." Nikola smiled at her.
          Helen : " Stop it, Nikola! You are the injured one." Helen answered and looked at him with anger in her look.
          Nikola : " Why always men have to be the ones who are injured? I want you to be shirtless one day too." It is not fair." Nikola argued.
          Helen : " Nikola! Stop thinking about these nonsenses. I need you to be healthy, we have to get the hell out of here." Helen was hopeless.
          Nikola : " I don't want to go away, Helen. I can handle it." Nikola said and touched Helen's face.
          Helen : " Oh, ok. So I have to think out plan B." Helen said and punched Nikola's face. Nikola went uncouscious.
          Helen : " It is my time, now." Helen said and tied him up.

My imagination .. GUTTER, GUTTER !!! Don't make me to write what will happen when Nikola wil wake up
          gjnsjkhdfluasdgbjkhugdghlakdhg
          and you expect THAT to keep me away from the gutter???
          omg hahahahaha you should really put that in a fic
          it's... delicious!!! xD

"Why always men have to be the ones who are injured? I want you to be shirtless one day too" LOL sorry Nikola, not this time xD

Comment

gjnsjkhdfluasdgbjkhugdghlakdhg
            and you expect THAT to keep me away from the gutter???
            omg hahahahaha you should really put that in a fic
            it's... delicious!!! xD

"Why always men have to be the ones who are injured? I want you to be shirtless one day too" LOL sorry Nikola, not this time xD
            There are more ideas in my head like this one And I have to finish my FFs which I write now. But this idea is great for Gutter FF
            And the name of FF ? Hm .. Dangerous Gutter ....
            And no, I didn't expect that you would stay away from gutter. I want you to be in gutter mood, because you are so funny then

Comment

There are more ideas in my head like this one And I have to finish my FFs which I write now. But this idea is great for Gutter FF
              And the name of FF ? Hm .. Dangerous Gutter ....
              And no, I didn't expect that you would stay away from gutter. I want you to be in gutter mood, because you are so funny then
              Dangerous Gutter?
              Idk, you know I suck with names
              I'm funny when I'm in gutter? xD hahaha good to know!
              now would you please write what happens after Nikola wakes up !!!
              you made me curious

Comment

Yop, Dangerous Gutter. I guess that I suck with names too But I don't mind.
                Ok, I will try to write what will happen after Nikola realises that he is tied up

Helen finished her work and she wanted to cover his wound. She tore her blouse and she covered Nikola's injury with a part of her clothes. Nikola was waking up slowly from comatose. He opened his eyes and he looked at Helen. She sat on the ground in front of him and she seemed to be tired.

Helen : "Rise and shine, sweetie." Helen said and smiled at him.
                Nikola : "I am not sure what happened, Helen." Nikola asked and he wanted to touch his injury. He couldn't.
                Nikola : "What' the hell is going on ?" Nikola asked and he tried to release his hands from ties.
                Helen : "Don't try it. I tied you up, because you were a really bad boy, Nikola." Helen answered.
                Nikola : "I know that this is a part of your plan. Plan B? Am I right? What are you gonna do with me?" Nikola said and his eye blinked.
                Helen : "You are acting like a teenage." she said and she came closer to him. She sat on her knees in front of him and she looked into his eyes.
                Nikola : "Hehe, are we going to play game - Who will blink first?" Nikola tried to tell her a joke.
                Helen : "No, I am gonna kiss you." she said and came closer, thier lips almost met each others.
                Nikola : "I though that you didn't like me." he asked and waited what Helen will do.
                Helen : "I don't know what I am feeling about you now. Haven't you brought Nubbin?" she asked and touched his face with her cheek.
                Nikola : "No, I am pretty sure." he answered and he wished his hands were free. He wanted to touch her so much.
                Helen kissed him on lips.
                Spoiler .. because I want you to be suprised ..

Spoiler:
                Helen woke up.
                Helen : "Oh, what a dream!"

Comment

I would like to give my 2000 th post to this thread. I am so proud to be a Teslenite and to be a part of this forum.
                  I like you guys

Teslen Forever !! I hope that my little fic was good and funny. And that you enjoyed it. It was a small gift to you. Btw, I am sorry for my english. Maybe there are mistakes.

Comment

I would like to give my 2000 th post to this thread. I am so proud to be a Teslenite and to be a part of this forum.
                    I like you guys

Teslen Forever !! I hope that my little fic was good and funny. And that you enjoyed it. It was a small gift to you. Btw, I am sorry for my english. Maybe there are mistakes.
                    what are you talking about? this was PERFECT
                    I really wanna see that happening!!!
                    "I tied you up because you were a really bad boy" bwhahahahaha nonsense xD We all know she had a totally different reason
                    and I bet Helen had LOTS of dreams like this one especially after that kiss in Rome
                    bottom line: I LOVE IT! you made my day, I was in a totally crappy mood until now

and omg congrats on 2000. you can have your own avi now
                    I'm glad you're here on this thread with us *hugs*

Comment

Aw, Criss, I am happy that you like it. And yeah, I can have my own avi .. wow .. I need to figure something out. Something about quality of avatar.

And if you want, I can think about something new for this couple ... fot this topic And you can do it too.

Comment

Why hello again all - I'm just popping in to ask if anyone know's what next months challenge is - I need to get thinking
                        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                          Why hello again all - I'm just popping in to ask if anyone know's what next months challenge is - I need to get thinking
                          hey there! you should hang around here more often
                          If I'm not mistaken (and I don't believe I am) the theme for August is "Stargazing"

Comment

Did i hear mention of the gutter?

and i believe that August's theme is indeed Stargazing...or sumthing like taht since there's a giant meteor shower that month
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              Did i hear mention of the gutter?

and i believe that August's theme is indeed Stargazing...or sumthing like taht since there's a giant meteor shower that month
                              haha not a day passes without mentioning gutter around here
                              ugh I'm first gonna have to get the story for Obsession out of my head and then I'll be able to focus on "stargazing"

Comment

haha not a day passes without mentioning gutter around here
                                ugh I'm first gonna have to get the story for Obsession out of my head and then I'll be able to focus on "stargazing"
                                lol well good cuz you know how i feel about gutter

as far as my august story goes....when i get back i will try and write it before i get my wisdom teeth out if not you lot may be getting a story written by me thats a little wonky due to pain drugs xP
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X