Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I have shown her a photo of Nikola .. he liked him. And I showed her Helen's picture .. and I said : "Mom, it is like Sam Carter with black and long hair." She knows Sam Carter .. so .. and when I shown her these faces, she was thinking about something. I will ask her what she wants to draw. I am curious what she will come up with.
    And you guys ? Hehe. It is funny. My mom made a small artwork with her photos.
    She made this today. I gave her little advice and she played and made it herslef.
    Spoiler:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]26928[/ATTACH]
    these photos are hers, we made them through one web

She is really better at drawing, I swear.

well i hope we get to see some of her drawing skills with Teslen soon
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I will be so annoying .. that she would have to do something
      And for the art, she is a begginer
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        agreeed!!

btw nad you gonna share you're lil gutter story or what?
        Hehe, I said maybe XD
        Haha, no I'll think of a good summary (I suck at those) one that I can use for the story itself so just..be patient? a while longer? xD
        And I will

I have shown her a photo of Nikola .. he liked him. And I showed her Helen's picture .. and I said : "Mom, it is like Sam Carter with black and long hair." She knows Sam Carter .. so .. and when I shown her these faces, she was thinking about something. I will ask her what she wants to draw. I am curious what she will come up with.
        She made this today. I gave her little advice and she played and made it herslef.
        Spoiler:

That's super cool!!!! I love your mum Sammie! XD

Haha just...awesome, lmao
        super cool, can't do it with mine ... but mine is funny, I asked her how old Sam/Amanda was in Emancipation, my mum said about 20!

Comment

Spoiler:

Aww That's very good for a first try!
          How cool is it that your Mom actually considers doing fandom art?
          My mom keeps referring to Niko as ''The Hedgehog'' and Helen as ''The One From Stargate''.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nad1993 View Post
            Hehe, I said maybe XD
            Haha, no I'll think of a good summary (I suck at those) one that I can use for the story itself so just..be patient? a while longer? xD
            And I will
            i dont want a summary i want the whole thing
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nad1993 View Post
              Hehe, I said maybe XD
              And I will

That's super cool!!!! I love your mum Sammie! XD

Haha just...awesome, lmao
              super cool, can't do it with mine ... but mine is funny, I asked her how old Sam/Amanda was in Emancipation, my mum said about 20!
              Nad, my mom is super happy And I tried to make my own potos like these and I have then on my Facebook, maybe you saw them already.
              And maybe I can try it with a photo of Amanda or J-Yo. It can be funny.

So .. wait a moment ... ok ... I can tell you know.
              I told my mom that you would like to see dancing "scene" between Teslen. So she will try to draw something tomorrow. And I will help her. It will be only with a pencil, I hpe you don't mind it. My mom can draw with a pencil well. And she will draw dancing scene .. but I won't tell you anything about it. Just wait for your suprise, kids

It is awesome .. I convice my mom to be a Teslenite too I am super cool

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Aww That's very good for a first try!
                How cool is it that your Mom actually considers doing fandom art?
                My mom keeps referring to Niko as ''The Hedgehog'' and Helen as ''The One From Stargate''.
                Nad, maybe it is time for a deeper mission into your Mom's heart and brain You have to make your mom to think about Teslen like about the new couple
                And I can help you .. maybe then we can join our moms into Teslen Mothers Club

Comment

Nad, maybe it is time for a deeper mission into your Mom's heart and brain You have to make your mom to think about Teslen like about the new couple
                  awh i wish my mom would join that
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha, yes!

But while I wait to see that happening, here's some Mom Inspired Artwork :

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Haha, yes!

But while I wait to see that happening, here's some Mom Inspired Artwork :

awesome xD
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks

It kind of sounds like a Disney movie...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks

It kind of sounds like a Disney movie...
                          lmfao it totally does xD
                          sigpic

Comment

Which makes me wonder which classic Disney couple to compare them to...

The movie Aladdin comes to mind.
                            *imagines them singing ''A Whole New World''*

sigpic

Comment

Which makes me wonder which classic Disney couple to compare them to...

The movie Aladdin comes to mind.
                              *imagines them singing ''A whole new world''*
                              oh god please dont talk about aladdin. i was in the play version for my 8th grade musical *headdesK* yeah no they are not aladdin and jasmine. not even close. hahaha xD
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                oh god please dont talk about aladdin. i was in the play version for my 8th grade musical *headdesK* yeah no they are not aladdin and jasmine. not even close. hahaha xD
                                haha!
                                How can one not love the flying carpet?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X