Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    So, I'm happy to see you guys enjoyed the SGF vid. He has more--one for Othello, Hamlet, and even The Giving Tree.

Anyway, I randomly came up with a "script" for one about Helen last night:

Narrator:This is Helen Magnus from Syfy Network's Sanctuary. She is about to give in yet again to her psychopathic ex-fiancee' John Druitt. This fate could have been avoided if she had a sassy gay friend.
    SGF:WHAT ARE YOU DOING? What, what, WHAT are you doing?
    Helen: I'm going to give him another chance!
    SGF: Another chance? Honey, he murdered seven women and he tried to kill your daughter! What about this relationship is not a red flag to you?
    Helen: But he's CHANGED!
    SGF: Yes, this is like, what? The third time he's said this? Darling, you've spent over 100 years throwing your life away for this guy. You need to open up that journal of yours, write a sad poem, and MOVE ON.
    Helen: But I can't...it was that THING that made him kill all those people...
    SGF: Whoa, so you're just going to let him go because he said he had some crazy parasite mind-controlling him? What are you gonna say when he slits YOUR throat and cuts you up? What then?
    Helen: But I'm not a--
    SGF: Babe, have you ever considered that maybe he just took out his rage on all those women because he wanted to kill you but couldn't for obvious reasons involving his social reputation? He's a PSYCHOPATH. Get rid of him, move on, and go date that magnetic ex-vampire. I mean, that guy can't even kill a pigeon. Plus, he has FABULOUS hair.
    Helen: Well, I suppose you have a point...
    SGF: That's right. By the way, I have to say, this is the BEST your hair has ever looked!
    Helen: Really?
    SGF: Oh, yeah. And that leather outfit? Smokin'! SO JEALOUS.
    HOLY HANNA!!!! That's awesome!! XD
    I can't stop laughing, hahaha, I LOVE IT!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Criss and Martina, your conversation is great .. and yes, I can imagine them dancing tango. Helen hes to look awesome during dancing tango. Oh my , these pictures that came up on my mind are .. hm .. gutter and nasty ..
    Are you sue that you want to do it to me ? Do you want to make me feel like that ?
    Totally Sammie!! Me too, I ca see them too <3
    Ahem...well...*cough* XD

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Simply ? They were meant to be together ♥
    You are so right, they so belong together!
    And...here I am back, like I promised

Comment

Originally posted by Nad1993 View Post
      HOLY HANNA!!!! That's awesome!! XD
      I can't stop laughing, hahaha, I LOVE IT!

Totally Sammie!! Me too, I ca see them too <3
      Ahem...well...*cough* XD

You are so right, they so belong together!
      And...here I am back, like I promised
      Welcome back Nadine. I am glad you are here. Are you at home? Or at Cyn's house? It is time to start the biggest Teslen party ever.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Welcome back Nadine. I am glad you are here. Are you at home? Or at Cyn's house? It is time to start the biggest Teslen party ever.
        Thanks sweetie Yay, so am I I promised Helen to come around so, here I am xD
        I'm at...öh..home? With Cyn?

Yope yope yooppppe

Comment

Thanks sweetie Yay, so am I I promised Helen to come around so, here I am xD
          I'm at...öh..home? With Cyn?

Yope yope yooppppe
          Yea my sweet sis is back She gave me promise ... and now she is here
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Yea my sweet sis is back She gave me promise ... and now she is here
            Awww, that's cute sweetie *hugs* I did and I am
            Aww, I love you my sis

Comment

Awww, that's cute sweetie *hugs* I did and I am
              Aww, I love you my sis
              Love ya too
              and btw we are total OT
              sigpic

Comment

Love ya too
                and btw we are total OT
                I love you more ^__^
                I knoow xD

Comment

I love you more ^__^
                  I knoow xD
                  No chance I love you more My sweet sis
                  You know ? But you are doing nothing with that
                  sigpic

Comment

No chance I love you more My sweet sis
                    You know ? But you are doing nothing with that
                    Nope, I love you more! You're sweeter
                    I do know that xD Aaand? Your point please XD
                    Well...anything new?

Comment

Nope, I love you more! You're sweeter
                      I do know that xD Aaand? Your point please XD
                      Well...anything new?
                      I don't know what's my point there but still hehe ... now I love you more
                      Something new ? Hmmmmm .... hmmmmm ... you already know that we want sassy gay friend for Helen ... so IDK ...
                      *shrugged*
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know what's my point there but still hehe ... now I love you more
                        Something new ? Hmmmmm .... hmmmmm ... you already know that we want sassy gay friend for Helen ... so IDK ...
                        *shrugged*
                        That sounds a lil like Cyn, you know? Hm....ok, you won But only because I love you so much!
                        XD I doooo XD

Comment

That sounds a lil like Cyn, you know? Hm....ok, you won But only because I love you so much!
                          XD I doooo XD
                          I WON Wooohooo doesn't matter we are sis ... no one won ... we are even You know Cyn I know her for 100+ years so ... it has huge effect on my mind
                          sigpic

Comment

People, people. You are toally OT .. You will have to use this -

Spoiler:
                            spoiler window

Spoiler:
                            And I won, I don't argue because I love you the most
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

People, people. You are toally OT .. You will have to use this -

Spoiler:
                              spoiler window

Spoiler:
                              And I won, I don't argue because I love you the most
                              People people ... OK
                              Spoiler:

Don't argue I said we are even, we are family ... noone will win
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Visited my aunt today. She's doing well--she can breathe on her own, open her eyes. She can see and hear fine, as far as we know. But with the size & scale of the aneurysm she had, the doctors say, from a medical standpoint, that the chances of her recovering any more are slim to none. She doesn't show emotion or recognition. She can't move her arms or legs. Most of her movement is involuntary.

But 2 things.

1) She's beat the odds already so far. 70% of people who have the kind of aneurysm she did (which, they said, on a scale of 1 to 10, it was a 10) don't make it past the first few hours. Of the 30% that DO make it, most don't make it past the next 48 hours. It's been 6 WEEKS since the aneurysm happened. The fact that she's actually alive is a miracle in itself.

I don't see any reason for recovery to stop there.

2) My dad and I happened upon a December 2009 article in The Scientific American magazine while we were in my dentist's waiting room last week. In it, it described how new research has shown that people in supposed "vegetative states" can STILL LEARN, as opposed to being "brain-dead." The new tests they use don't test more complicated cognitive thinking, but are simpler, and it turns out that the patients actually anticipated the stimuli given and would react BEFOREHAND, thus giving evidence to the fact that they had learned over time that the stimuli were about to be given. These kind of patients were not supposed to have the ability to do something like that. But apparently, according to this new research, something like 25% of these types of diagnoses are wrong--and there actually IS significant brain activity going on.

So, I say, yeah. It might take a year. More than that, even. But she'll recover; I feel it.
                                Mimzy!
                                *hugs you*

Spoiler:
                                hope she will be alright, as you said she's already surpassed expectation hope you're okay
                                sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X