X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
    *tip-toes in, glances around*
    Hi everyone
    Soo.. I'm new here. I've just finished Season 1 of Sanctuary and thought it would be time to explore some threads outsinde my usual SG-1 area.
    Thanks to sg4ever

I've been clicking through the thread a bit, and have to say: awwwwwsome fanfics, -vids, -art, everybody!! I'm looking forward to see more of it

*waves; sneaks out*
    *waves back* Welcome, Snow!! Another one to add to the growing masses of Teslenites! 'Cause let's face it, Teslen is HOT!

I'm off to read all these awesome fics by the awesome writers here! I sorely need some Teslen fluff to cheer me up. sg4ever, any chance of you updating 'Obsession' anytime soon? I'm reading it rite now, and I absolutely love it!!!

Comment

Heyy everyone! I have something to say... & SORRY if I have already mentioned it. Cuz I have horrible memory :O
      Spoiler:
      When I went into my LJ account the other day I was gonna work on my Teslen fic.. (since I obviously never finished it ) but when I went to work on it... IT WASNT THERE!!

OHH & OFF TOPIC:
      Spoiler:
      Does anyone know if we have a photography thread in the "Off topic" section?? Cuz i've been taking photography pics (if thats what u wanna call my ugly pics) & I just have an URGE to post some in a thread on here. So if there isn't a thread of that on here... Do you all think I can make a thread of that???
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
        Heyy everyone! I have something to say... & SORRY if I have already mentioned it. Cuz I have horrible memory :O
        Spoiler:
        When I went into my LJ account the other day I was gonna work on my Teslen fic.. (since I obviously never finished it ) but when I went to work on it... IT WASNT THERE!!
        O.o that's weird
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by truffles View Post
          *waves back* Welcome, Snow!! Another one to add to the growing masses of Teslenites! 'Cause let's face it, Teslen is HOT!

I'm off to read all these awesome fics by the awesome writers here! I sorely need some Teslen fluff to cheer me up. sg4ever, any chance of you updating 'Obsession' anytime soon? I'm reading it rite now, and I absolutely love it!!!
          Hey I see we don't know each other
          It's good to meet another Teslenite ... Nice to meet you truffles

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          hahaha
          Spoiler:
          yeah well life's a b***h
          I have tons to write and I've been such a lazy person so far

Spoiler:
          Yeah life is a b***h ... and then you don't die xD
          I'm lazy person too ... but I have no homework for holidays so I can be lazy
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by truffles View Post

yep, Teslen is HOT! I agree!
            truffles I'm glad to see you around
            I might update "Obsession" sooner than you'd think as in a couple of moments
            I'll post the link

Tina
            Spoiler:
            you're such a lucky person not having homework!
            as I said I have tons and the following school year is gonna be a real b***h with lots of studying, lots of exams, lots of homework and very little free time
            I just hope I'll live through all these

now off to update Obsession

Comment

done!
              here it is chapter three
              sorry it took me so long to update!

Comment

OMG OMG, stargatelover4ever.. I have to say this story is absolutely amazing, stunning. SO well written, sweet.. I can't wait for more now Helen knows Nikola O_O

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                  OMG OMG, stargatelover4ever.. I have to say this story is absolutely amazing, stunning. SO well written, sweet.. I can't wait for more now Helen knows Nikola O_O
                  awwwhhhh thank you
                  I don't know about the well written part but, I do my best
                  I'm so glad you like it!

Comment

I just end with reading Criss So awesome chapter

Spoiler:

School sucks Criss I know that very well ... I'm just lucky that I have no homework for this holidays ...
                    next school year will be hard ... but I have to survive and you too ...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      I just end with reading Criss So awesome chapter

Spoiler:

School sucks Criss I know that very well ... I'm just lucky that I have no homework for this holidays ...
                      next school year will be hard ... but I have to survive and you too ...
                      awh thank you very much for your review

Spoiler:
                      seems like we're both gonna have to survive the next school year
                      I just thought of a song that should help us think positive Do you know Gloria Gaynor - I will survive ?

Comment

awh thank you very much for your review

Spoiler:
                        seems like we're both gonna have to survive the next school year
                        I just thought of a song that should help us think positive Do you know Gloria Gaynor - I will survive ?
                        Spoiler:
                        Of course I know that song Good choice ...
                        This song totally help me thnik positive or totally help me laugh ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Of course I know that song Good choice ...
                          This song totally help me thnik positive or totally help me laugh ...
                          Spoiler:
                          it works either way

due to a discussion I had with Cristina, now I really wanna see Helen and Niko dancing a tango!!!
                          there's no way Helen could resist to something like that!
                          and there's no way my imagination can play nicely

Comment

Spoiler:
                            it works either way

due to a discussion I had with Cristina, now I really wanna see Helen and Niko dancing a tango!!!
                            there's no way Helen could resist to something like that!
                            and there's no way my imagination can play nicely
                            Spoiler:
                            haha yea it works

Helen and Nikola dancing tango ... awwwwwwh .... So want to see scene like that too ...
                            Sexy Niko in black tuxedo and Helen in Sexy red dress ...
                            Criss ? My imagination have never played nicely ...
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              haha yea it works

Helen and Nikola dancing tango ... awwwwwwh .... So want to see scene like that too ...
                              Sexy Niko in black tuxedo and Helen in Sexy red dress ...
                              Criss ? My imagination have never played nicely ...
                              black tuxedo and red dress yesss!
                              and Helen would be holding a rose in her teeth

Comment

black tuxedo and red dress yesss!
                                and Helen would be holding a rose in her teeth
                                Yeah !!! My imagination is driving me crazy now ...
                                Just imagine that ... and sexy tango music in playing in backround ... xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X