No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you and your Teslen baby moments make me giggle one of these days some kids going to go missing and i'll see the amber alert on the tv and go "oh teslen baby...hmm maybe i should check in on mimzy..." XD

oh and btw i officially beat you with the July fic too
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey, it was pretty shocking. She seriously looked exactly like the picture

And then I saw this girl who looked like a mini real-life version of Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender and that got me excited. So yeah

And excuse me for not getting my July fic! I was far too busy looking for the secret passageway underneath Washington's house.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Hey, it was pretty shocking. She seriously looked exactly like the picture

And then I saw this girl who looked like a mini real-life version of Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender and that got me excited. So yeah

And excuse me for not getting my July fic! I was far too busy looking for the secret passageway underneath Washington's house.
        i never doubted that

dont know who that is nor is that relevant to this thread

hahaha ik i was just teasinggg youu im sure you're story will PWN my as usual
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          i never doubted that

dont know who that is nor is that relevant to this thread

hahaha ik i was just teasinggg youu im sure you're story will PWN my as usual
          lol

no, it is not relevant, but that show is AWESOME. There's a character that can shoot lightning out of her hands. I was like "NIKO!!!" lol. Except that character is kind of psychotic...her brother was better, but he couldn't do the lightning thing. But anyway...it's epic. Like LOTR except with an Asian influence

lol I know. but secret passageways FTW... and i have no idea what I'm writing for my July fic. It might end up being semi-angsty again :/
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol

no, it is not relevant, but that show is AWESOME. There's a character that can shoot lightning out of her hands. I was like "NIKO!!!" lol. Except that character is kind of psychotic...her brother was better, but he couldn't do the lightning thing. But anyway...it's epic. Like LOTR except with an Asian influence

lol I know. but secret passageways FTW... and i have no idea what I'm writing for my July fic. It might end up being semi-angsty again :/
            i would not be in the least bit surprised if you wrote angst. i however can only do so much of that before i have to write something like i did this time around. that being said, your angst is awesomeness and id be happy with anything you wrote
            sigpic

Comment

aww thanks
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

aww thanks
                well i mean honestly. have you read your stories? they rock. makes me not want to write at all
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

omg wow nice Teslen baby moments!
                    haha AND i just finished these sort of...icons. i guess lol

Sorry they are different sizes

& sorry they aren't really good.
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

Nonsense! they are adorable!!! i like them
                      sigpic

Comment

I had a Teslen baby moment yesterday when I was visiting George Washington's house at Mount Vernon for the 4th of July. We were eating lunch in the food court at the Visitor's Center, and then I saw this ADORABLE BABY GIRL who looked EXACTLYYYYY LIKE THIS PICTURE except with curly hair :

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lue/Zaria4.jpg

I swear, EXACTLY LIKE HER!! I was like OMG MY IMAGINARY TESLEN BABY EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!

And she had an older sister with lighter hair, but she definitely could've been a Teslen kid too, b/c Helen DID have blonde hair once. And Ashley was blonde.
                        Oh again ? When I read that you had another Teslen baby moment it makes me laugh ... sorry
                        so your baby Teslen girl exist ? That's cute ... really ...

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...nnikola3-1.png http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...lennikola4.jpg http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...nnikolanew.jpg

Keaira is right it's NONSENSE that they are not really good !!! I thnik they are awesome ...
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          Nikola does for starters
                          Well... yes.

I had a Teslen baby moment yesterday when I was visiting George Washington's house at Mount Vernon for the 4th of July. We were eating lunch in the food court at the Visitor's Center, and then I saw this ADORABLE BABY GIRL who looked EXACTLYYYYY LIKE THIS PICTURE except with curly hair :

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lue/Zaria4.jpg

I swear, EXACTLY LIKE HER!! I was like OMG MY IMAGINARY TESLEN BABY EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!

And she had an older sister with lighter hair, but she definitely could've been a Teslen kid too, b/c Helen DID have blonde hair once. And Ashley was blonde.
                          *giggles*
                          That's cute!

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...nnikola3-1.png
                          http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...lennikola4.jpg
                          http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...nnikolanew.jpg

I like them! Especially the second one.
                          But if you feel unsure... make many more! Many, many more. All about Helen and Niko. Many. *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sam I LOVE THE ICONS!!!
                            I like the first one the most
                            and stop apologizing, I think they're AWESOME!!!

about the multishipping topic
                            I will never be able to ship Helen with somebody else besides Nikola!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I wasn't really a shipper until I got into this fandom. I used to ship Sam/Jack (and I still think they belong together and the writters should make that happen!!!!) but I was pretty satisfied with living in my little corner of the world, making Sam/Jack vids After that I discovered Nikola and became a Trooper. And when I finally joined the teslenites thread I KNEW Helen belongs with Nikola!!! I don't consider myself a shipper not even now because when I watch a movie/series, I'm not really interested in the possible ships, but my mind is so obsessed on this ship that I sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with me xD I love TESLEN! And as much as I'd want to see other ships invloving Helen or Nikola (which I don't), I just wouldn't be able cuz my brain is stuck on them It's beyond my control. TESLEN is the only reality my mind want to accept .
                            If this sounds shallow or selfish, I don't really care. I'm not afraid to say what I think. And that's exactly what I think!

*phew* that's it. subject closed for me

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              Sam I LOVE THE ICONS!!!
                              I like the first one the most
                              and stop apologizing, I think they're AWESOME!!!

about the multishipping topic
                              Spoiler:
                              I wasn't really a shipper until I got into this fandom. I used to ship Sam/Jack (and I still think they belong together and the writters should make that happen!!!!) but I was pretty satisfied with living in my little corner of the world, making Sam/Jack vids After that I discovered Nikola and became a Trooper. And when I finally joined the teslenites thread I KNEW Helen belongs with Nikola!!! I don't consider myself a shipper not even now because when I watch a movie/series, I'm not really interested in the possible ships, but my mind is so obsessed on this ship that I sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with me xD I love TESLEN! And as much as I'd want to see other ships invloving Helen or Nikola (which I don't), I just wouldn't be able cuz my brain is stuck on them It's beyond my control. TESLEN is the only reality my mind want to accept .
                              If this sounds shallow or selfish, I don't really care. I'm not afraid to say what I think. And that's exactly what I think!

*phew* that's it. subject closed for me
                              Couldn't say it better Criss
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                                Couldn't say it better Criss
                                thank you
                                I don't expect you all agree with me cuz we're all differents and I respect that, it's just what I feel

Comment

Working...
                                X