• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    AS PROMISED I AM DONE!!!

My July Fic:

Wine and Waterfalls

just a disclaimer. its rated "M" on fanfic soooo its basically rated R aka straight up smut
    I lov your Story Awsome work

*bows with a flourish* Thank you, thank you. I am so glad you all liked it! that was my first smut fic i was kinda nervous about it but everybody seems to have loved it tons

Its ok, i shouldnt have expected you to know since this isnt really a thread you hang out on much. where as i, i loyal and devoted Teslen fan spend as much here as possible since im total believer in this relationship and no others! if you want a little pick me up you should read my story lol from what ive been told its not that bad

*FLAILS* I LOVE HERRRRRRRR <3333
    I'm a bit of a multishipper i'm like a little nubbin..lol
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      I lov your Story Awsome work
      thaaanks

I'm a bit of a multishipper i'm like a little nubbin..lol
      ohhh you multi ship?? that explains why you're hardly here but welcome to the True Ship hahaha xD....just out of curiosity

Spoiler:
      ....who else do you ship?

i personally do Teslen and FATE
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I ship Helen and John,Helen and Nikola and Helen and Will there my main ones
        Last edited by helenmagnus23; 05 July 2010, 02:35 PM.
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I ship Helen and John,Helen and Nickola and Helen and Will there my main ones
          OT
          Spoiler:
          woooaaahhh you ship H/J.....how does that work out with you here? do you ship them like back in the day more?
          sigpic

Comment

OT
            Spoiler:
            woooaaahhh you ship H/J.....how does that work out with you here? do you ship them like back in the day more?
            Ships
            Spoiler:
            I ship them know and then but i love how both John and Tesla love Helen
            sigpic

Comment

I ship Helen and John,Helen and Nikola and Helen and Will there my main ones
              Helen is very shippable...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ships
                Spoiler:
                I ship them know and then but i love how both John and Tesla love Helen
                Spoiler:
                aahhh so you're into the whole triangle aspect of it? i get that, i was like that for a brief time when i was first watching and then i just said, i cant support Druitt. cant do it. and now well, i made this thread and have kinda gone Teslen crazy xD
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  omg. not the right thread at all for that kind of talk about Helen....i dont think youd want to hear my spiel about her anyway xD
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    aahhh so you're into the whole triangle aspect of it? i get that, i was like that for a brief time when i was first watching and then i just said, i cant support Druitt. cant do it. and now well, i made this thread and have kinda gone Teslen crazy xD
                    Ships
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah i put a thread up about the triangle i'm still in the middle though at times i find myself going more for John but i still love Tesla i love how they go at eachother over Helen..lol
                    sigpic

Comment

She is...lol
                      sigpic

Comment

omg. not the right thread at all for that kind of talk about Helen....i dont think youd want to hear my spiel about her anyway xD
                        Haha, no.
                        I have to say that most ships creep me out. They really do.

...'cept for... you know... *points at thread title*

But I can see why there are so many Helen/random character shippers. She's a very accesible character who has a different kind of chemistry with different people.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Haha, no.
                          I have to say that most ships creep me out. They really do.

...'cept for... you know... *points at thread title*

But I can see why there are so many Helen/random character shippers. She's a very accesible character who has a different kind of chemistry with different people.
                          haha i agree with you on that....

yeah that and Magnus is smokin' hot....but as i said, i wont spiel on Helen today
                          sigpic

Comment

haha i agree with you on that....

yeah that and Magnus is smokin' hot....but as i said, i wont spiel on Helen today
                            Well yes. There's that.
                            But who notices something like that, really?

*blinks*

sigpic

Comment

Well yes. There's that.
                              But who notices something like that, really?

*blinks*

Nikola does for starters
                              sigpic

Comment

I had a Teslen baby moment yesterday when I was visiting George Washington's house at Mount Vernon for the 4th of July. We were eating lunch in the food court at the Visitor's Center, and then I saw this ADORABLE BABY GIRL who looked EXACTLYYYYY LIKE THIS PICTURE except with curly hair :

I swear, EXACTLY LIKE HER!! I was like OMG MY IMAGINARY TESLEN BABY EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!

And she had an older sister with lighter hair, but she definitely could've been a Teslen kid too, b/c Helen DID have blonde hair once. And Ashley was blonde.
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X