X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the teaser to H/N fic
    Falls Of Love
    Spoiler:
    The last few days had been very eventfull for both Helen and Nickola old deamons had come back to haunt them both ,Nikola stood looking at the waterfall before him it was amazing he had never trully admired it's beuity untill know.

Helen went over to Nikola she saw him admiering the water before him she saw him putting his hands in the soothing water she remeberd the first time she had seen it's beuity it was a gift from the gods ,Helen's hand was on his under the magilcal flow of the falls they looked into eachothers eye's ,Nikola then moved under the flow of water it was warm ,Helen moved with him she melted to him his lips were on hers all the pain they had both sufferd dissapeard in that moment she kissed him back she drunk him in as he did her they stopped a moment she rested her head on his there breathing heavy Nikola held her close the warmth of the water and her body was like a drug he needed more so much more.
    ''Make love to me Nikola''
    ''Where my angel?''
    ''Here''
    Nikola's lips were on hers again drinking her in and she in turn.
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      Falls Of Love
      Spoiler:
      The last few days had been very eventfull for both Helen and Nickola old deamons had come back to haunt them both ,Nikola stood looking at the waterfall before him it was amazing he had never trully admired it's beuity untill know.

Helen went over to Nikola she saw him admiering the water before him she saw him putting his hands in the soothing water she remeberd the first time she had seen it's beuity it was a gift from the gods ,Helen's hand was on his under the magilcal flow of the falls they looked into eachothers eye's ,Nikola then moved under the flow of water it was warm ,Helen moved with him she melted to him his lips were on hers all the pain they had both sufferd dissapeard in that moment she kissed him back she drunk him in as he did her they stopped a moment she rested her head on his there breathing heavy Nikola held her close the warmth of the water and her body was like a drug he needed more so much more.
      ''Where my angel?''
      ''Here''
      mmmm...yummy

Comment

Falls Of Love
        Spoiler:

''Where my angel?''
        ''Here''
        Aww sweet, how romantic upload it all

Gonna try upload another chappy of my ficcy later today as my moving date might be being brought forwards to tomorrow and no idea if I'll get connected to internet straight away *sighs*

Hope everyone's having a good day
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          Aww sweet, how romantic upload it all

Gonna try upload another chappy of my ficcy later today as my moving date might be being brought forwards to tomorrow and no idea if I'll get connected to internet straight away *sighs*

Hope everyone's having a good day
          yes new chapter I'm looking forward to it!
          good luck with the moving

I've been experiencing some stuffs with PS. I wanted to see if I can make angsty art with bright colors. Here's the result. Ok and I have to thank Tina again for the resources

Spoiler:
          and a Jack one. because I love Jack. and Abyss.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

I've been experiencing some stuffs with PS. I wanted to see if I can make angsty art with bright colors. Here's the result. Ok and I have to thank Tina again for the resources

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...thelencopy.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...nikolacopy.jpg
            Spoiler:
            Hey ? I said you don't need to thank me ... and these banners are gorgeous ...
            angst with bright colors ... you did great job sweetie

Falls Of Love
            Spoiler:

''Where my angel?''
            ''Here''
            Awwww that was so romantic ... I want MORE MORE MORE !!!
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              Hey ? I said you don't need to thank me ... and these banners are gorgeous ...
              angst with bright colors ... you did great job sweetie
              thank you darling
              I get pretty excited when I have an idea xD

Comment

thank you darling
                I get pretty excited when I have an idea xD
                You did it again ... haha but I can live with that
                When you get an idea it's always AMAZING !!!
                sigpic

Comment

You did it again ... haha but I can live with that
                  When you get an idea it's always AMAZING !!!
                  haha sorry apparently I can't help it xD
                  *blushes*

Comment

haha sorry apparently I can't help it xD
                    *blushes*
                    I can see that ... but I can live with that ...
                    everytime you write something like that I will close my eyes haha ok I'm just kidding
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see that ... but I can live with that ...
                      everytime you write something like that I will close my eyes haha ok I'm just kidding
                      hahaha

Comment

Falls Of Love
                        Spoiler:

''Where my angel?''
                        ''Here''
                        i said at least a week ago i shottied writing the first waterfall fic and now you've not only written one but will probably do it better damn. this sucks i always fail.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...thelencopy.jpg
                        http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...nikolacopy.jpg

Spoiler:
                        beautiful as always.

well i was gonna work on my fic but now ive lost all heart in that story :'(
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          i said at least a week ago i shottied writing the first waterfall fic and now you've not only written one but will probably do it better damn. this sucks i always fail.

beautiful as always.

well i was gonna work on my fic but now ive lost all heart in that story :'(
                          noooo what are you talking about?
                          are you nuts?
                          you never fail damn it!
                          now go write that story!

Comment

noooo what are you talking about?
                            are you nuts?
                            you never fail damn it!
                            now go write that story!
                            well i wont be writing it today, even though i had planned too. I had my thunderstolen and helenmagnus23's story just sounds so much better than mine that i dont know when i'll write my story now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              well i wont be writing it today, even though i had planned too. I had my thunderstolen and helenmagnus23's story just sounds so much better than mine that i dont know when i'll write my story now.
                              oh no you gotta be kidding me.

Comment

oh no you gotta be kidding me.
                                sorry. ik i said id do that Teslen story for you're birthday but im too upset to write it now. mines going to suck compared to helenmangus23's and if i was to post it not long after her people would think i took the idea from her which is not what i did at all
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X