Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Here is part of Helen and Nickola fic mild version full version will be on sanctuaryforall fic site soon
    Tangled Love
    Spoiler:
    Helen wokeup she slowly satup she felt her hands and feet were bound she tried to move but they were tied tight just then Nickola came into the room he closed and locked the door Helen reconised the smile on his face the very same he had given her in 1943 sparks filled the air Nickola went over to her he knelt infront of her she could feel his breath on her skin his pull was magnetic there lips came together electrisity filled the air Helen moaned into his mouth the kiss grew hungyier Nickola's hands moved over her body he bit her lip her blood filled his mouth they fell to the floor outside Will and Kate herd moans and things falling over .
    Oh C'mon ... I want more ....
    You start very good ... Tied up Helen .... MORE PLEASE !!! xD
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Tina you mush have more trust in yourself

Here is part of Helen and Nickola fic mild version full version will be on sanctuaryforall fic site soon
      Tangled Love
      Spoiler:
      Helen wokeup she slowly satup she felt her hands and feet were bound she tried to move but they were tied tight just then Nickola came into the room he closed and locked the door Helen reconised the smile on his face the very same he had given her in 1943 sparks filled the air Nickola went over to her he knelt infront of her she could feel his breath on her skin his pull was magnetic there lips came together electrisity filled the air Helen moaned into his mouth the kiss grew hungyier Nickola's hands moved over her body he bit her lip her blood filled his mouth they fell to the floor outside Will and Kate herd moans and things falling over .
      woohooo this sounds interesting
      a few things though...
      Spoiler:
      I'm pretty sure Nikola is spelled without a "c". I don't remember seeing his name spelled "Nickola" anywhere
      and you writing is a bit confusing. I could barely tell where a phrase's end.
      hope you don't mind I took the liberty to tell you these

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

woohooo this sounds interesting
        a few things though...
        Spoiler:
        I'm pretty sure Nikola is spelled without a "c". I don't remember seeing his name spelled "Nickola" anywhere
        and you writing is a bit confusing. I could barely tell where a phrase's end.
        hope you don't mind I took the liberty to tell you these
        Thats cool it's good you pointed it out it'll be more detailed on the sanctuary ff site
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I promise I will try
          sigpic

Comment

Thats cool it's good you pointed it out it'll be more detailed on the sanctuary ff site
            oh okay I'm glad I could help
            and don't forget to post the link here when it's up

Comment

oh okay I'm glad I could help
              and don't forget to post the link here when it's up
              I wont forget
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I wont forget
                Yop Can't wait
                sigpic

Comment

Tangled Love
                  Spoiler:
                  OOoo nice little teaser for your story there I want to read more!
                  I would recommend that...
                  Spoiler:
                  you try to split your writing up more into sentences to make it easier to read - just a suggestion though it's still readable your way
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

well the sanctuarry has a waterfall so chances are we could get both Helen and Nikola wet
                    Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                    Can you imagine that ? Nikola and Helen in waterfall ? ...
                    I'm so gonna write a fic for that i can see it know very hot
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay for another fic

I always think when reading / writing Teslen fics how fun it would be with a few pictures in it *ponders* actual or manipulated hehe does anyone know if you can upload pics on fanfic net into a story
                      sigpic

Comment

well the sanctuarry has a waterfall so chances are we could get both Helen and Nikola wet
                        Can you imagine that ? Nikola and Helen in waterfall ? ...
                        Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Yay for another fic

I always think when reading / writing Teslen fics how fun it would be with a few pictures in it *ponders* actual or manipulated hehe does anyone know if you can upload pics on fanfic net into a story
                        I think you can
                        That would be so cool to have pics with it
                        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait That's hot idea
                          I'm trying to do banner right now but no idea in my head right now ... maybe later

lastrequest IDK if we already know each other I can't remember ... bad memory ... so I just wanted to say Hi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            Yay for another fic

I have no idea but I thought about the same things many times!

Comment

lastrequest IDK if we already know each other I can't remember ... bad memory ... so I just wanted to say Hi
                              Hehe *waves hello to you* I think we've vaguely said hi in passing LOL but I don't get on the forum as much as I'd like to so I have troubling remembering everyone I have and haven't greeted

you can call me Amy though

I think you can
                              That would be so cool to have pics with it
                              OOoo going to have to give that a try then
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X