• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Teslen babies...........
    remember her?
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lue/Zaria4.jpg
    Oh my god, she is totally adorable. Those eyes.
    Keaira, thanks for comment about my banner, I am glad you like it.

hehe, my 1,100 th post. Gateworld is my obsession . LOL
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

wow you are moving fast! congrats on 1100 posts

I was looking at this pic and thinking that Nikola's hand would look much better on Helen's knee than on his
      and Helen seems to be thinking: "after all my best eforts he's standing there playing with the tray" teeheee

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Teslen babies...........

remember her?
        http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lue/Zaria4.jpg

Another baby ? OMG Mimzy ... xD Ok but I have to agree ... this baby look like Teslen baby ...
        Those eyes ... co cute xD
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Guys ? I decided to put this here, Sammie tried to teach me how to do banner ...
          so with her help I made this
          It's banner with the same idea as she made ...
          I just wanted to know your opinion ... I'm just a beginner in PS ... so just tell what do you thnik

PS: Sorry for double post
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            wow you are moving fast! congrats on 1100 posts

I was looking at this pic and thinking that Nikola's hand would look much better on Helen's knee than on his
            and Helen seems to be thinking: "after all my best eforts he's standing there playing with the tray" teeheee

[CENTER]LAZY TO SNIP
            Again in gutter mood ? Hm .. but I have to agree. Helen had short skirt and he didn't notice..

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              Guys ? I decided to put this here, Sammie tried to teach me how to do banner ...
              so with her help I made this
              It's banner with the same idea as she made ...
              I just wanted to know your opinion ... I'm just a beginner in PS ... so just tell what do you thnik
              http://nd03.jxs.cz/170/451/68dbb70201_66144799_o2.jpg
              Wow, you finally did a good move, sweetie. I won't answer on your question if it is ok or not, because It would be self-love ..

WAIT A MOMENT..

I have to tell you something about it. I LIKE IT SO MUCH !! LOL
              And I am proud of you.

Comment

Very well done Martina! and well done to your teacher too
                makes me wish I had a teacher like that

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Again in gutter mood ? Hm .. but I have to agree. Helen had short skirt and he didn't notice..
                yeah I woke up with a gutter mood haha
                seriously, Nikola missed the greatest chance of his life when he chose to play with that tray. he better make up for this in season 3!!!!

Comment

yeah I woke up with a gutter mood haha
                  seriously, Nikola missed the greatest chance of his life when he chose to play with that tray. he better make up for this in season 3!!!!
                  hehe .. I am blushing, stop it.
                  I would like to be in a gutter mood too, but I have to learn for my last exam ( which will be on Thursday ).
                  My clone is trying to convice me to listen to music but I need to concetrate. I would like to write fic about Helen/ Niko instead of learning. Grr.
                  I want the end of my school. Then I will be free and I will overload you with art and fics. Hehe.
                  I feel a withdrawal when I can't make something with our Teslen.

Comment

Wow, you finally did a good move, sweetie. I won't answer on your question if it is ok or not, because It would be self-love ..

WAIT A MOMENT..

I have to tell you something about it. I LIKE IT SO MUCH !! LOL
                    And I am proud of you.
                    I'm glad that I have teacher like you ...

Thanks She is good teacher ...
                    sigpic

Comment

hehe .. I am blushing, stop it.
                      I would like to be in a gutter mood too, but I have to learn for my last exam ( which will be on Thursday ).
                      My clone is trying to convice me to listen to music but I need to concetrate. I would like to write fic about Helen/ Niko instead of learning. Grr.
                      I want the end of my school. Then I will be free and I will overload you with art and fics. Hehe.
                      I feel a withdrawal when I can't make something with our Teslen.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      good luck with your exam then and the learning
                      what your exam will be at?
                      It feels so good in summer break. probably that's why I've been so productive with artwork and vids lately
                      tomorrow I'm going to some English classes held for the next two weeks with amercian teachers so yeah...school again but I'm excited

I should write some teslen too but I need to be in an angsty mood for that (which is not the case).

Comment

Spoiler:
                        My exam will be from Farmakognosy - is all about flowers and substances which are healing. It is interesting science but I prefer Physics or Anatomy, hehe. Thanks you for support. I will need it. I though that I have the hardest exams behind me, but this one will be the hardest one, there is everything what we have learned during all this year and it is a ton of informations. I hope I will make it, I don't want to do this exam again.

Wow, with american teacher, good luck and enjoy it. You will be able to hear language which Nikola spoke with. LOL

I am in a mood for writing fic, but I can't !!! Holy Moly .. And Teslen do really deserve fics and arts.

Comment

I'm in mood to write ... but I still have no idea what to write
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                            I'm in mood to write ... but I still have no idea what to write
                            I would like to support you and say : "Aw, I know how you feel." but I can't. I don't know it. When I am in a mood for writing, I always have an idea.
                            I don't know how do I do it. I would like to help you .. I would like to give you a recipe to find a way to find our idea, but I am not able to do it.
                            I am still waiting for your fic, when the idea will appear, you will write it, and you will conquer the whole world.
                            Then every Teslen will fall down on his knees and take a bow.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              My exam will be from Farmakognosy - is all about flowers and substances which are healing. It is interesting science but I prefer Physics or Anatomy, hehe. Thanks you for support. I will need it. I though that I have the hardest exams behind me, but this one will be the hardest one, there is everything what we have learned during all this year and it is a ton of informations. I hope I will make it, I don't want to do this exam again.

Wow, with american teacher, good luck and enjoy it. You will be able to hear language which Nikola spoke with. LOL

I am in a mood for writing fic, but I can't !!! Holy Moly .. And Teslen do really deserve fics and arts.
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I prefer Physics to anything! haha
                              maybe not to Math but these two are my favs
                              good luck again then but I'm sure you'll do great

now we should bring our discussion here: the adorable teslen babies

Comment

I would like to support you and say : "Aw, I know how you feel." but I can't. I don't know it. When I am in a mood for writing, I always have an idea.
                                I don't know how do I do it. I would like to help you .. I would like to give you a recipe to find a way to find our idea, but I am not able to do it.
                                I am still waiting for your fic, when the idea will appear, you will write it, and you will conquer the whole world.
                                Then every Teslen will fall down on his knees and take a bow.
                                That's not funny ... Ok maybe just bit ... but I will never conquer the whole world ...
                                Ok maybe one day ....
                                I will find idea when I stop care about school ... so summer berak ...
                                I hope that something pop to my head ...
                                In case nothing would pop to my head ... You and I ? Our fic together ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X