No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for the double post but blackkitty479 uploaded her story for the June theme. You sure have to read it: A Happy Family

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      sorry for the double post but blackkitty479 uploaded her story for the June theme. You sure have to read it: A Happy Family
      I totally love that FF xD Just one big awwwww
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        shiiiiiiite. i am so behind in my reading and writing *headdesk*
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Martina, great idea about A dangerous couple.
          Criss, great vid and the banner is AWESOME !!! As always. I like it. Veryyy muuch
          Aw, ficies .. oh .. I have to pass my exam tomorrow and then I will spend all day reading them all .. LOL
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

good luck with your exam tomorrow Sammie I'll keep my fingers crossed (not that you needed that but just in case ).

Comment

FINALLY, A JUNE FIC
              b/c that's what I was going to come on here and get all worked-up about

IT'S THE FREAKING MIDDLE OF JUNE, WTF ARE THE FICS?! The theme, if you remember, is "fatherhood," and I expect you people to get jumping on this prompt after seeing this. I have a legit excuse for not getting mine up yet, but I dunno about you guys, maybe you do or don't. BUT GET TO IT; THE MONTH IS HALF-OVER AND I WANT TO SEE TESLEN BABIES NOW!!!

*ahem*
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                FINALLY, A JUNE FIC
                b/c that's what I was going to come on here and get all worked-up about

IT'S THE FREAKING MIDDLE OF JUNE, WTF ARE THE FICS?! The theme, if you remember, is "fatherhood," and I expect you people to get jumping on this prompt after seeing this. I have a legit excuse for not getting mine up yet, but I dunno about you guys, maybe you do or don't. BUT GET TO IT; THE MONTH IS HALF-OVER AND I WANT TO SEE TESLEN BABIES NOW!!!

*ahem*
                Sorry that i have real life problems that interfere with my fic writing. im sure everybody else is busy in real life as well. not to mention ive been one of the constants in fic writing for this as everybody else. i really dont think you need to spazz thus over it...
                sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to get the words out is all

I'm gonna go mope now. This is the worst week ever.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Martina, great idea about A dangerous couple.
                    Criss, great vid and the banner is AWESOME !!! As always. I like it. Veryyy muuch
                    Aw, ficies .. oh .. I have to pass my exam tomorrow and then I will spend all day reading them all .. LOL
                    Good luck sweetie
                    sigpic

Comment

HEYYY EVERYONE!! Sorry again that I haven't been here in awhile.
                      EDIT:
                      But i made this just now and i hope you all like it! lmfao its sorta funny

Last edited by Jacquelyn; 16 June 2010, 11:06 PM.
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Mimzy I'll try to start my June fic soon I'm still thinking...

Sam that banner is AWESOME!
                        very well done! you deserve some green

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          EDIT:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                            EDIT:

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...ola-helen2.jpg
                            Nice one Sam I really like it
                            sigpic

Comment

hey everybody. i said it on the Thunk thread but i figured i just throw this fyi out here as well!

im going to be lurking the next few days and may drop a comment or two. my graduation is next wednesday so i'll be busy doing odds and ends to prepare for that. plus i dont wanna clog you guys with my personal sadness about all the goodbye's im saying (especially after the one i had to say today :'( ) when this thread is supposed to be all about Teslen .

so i'll be around, and i'll be back full time-ish once ive graduated!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled shipping of Teslen
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                hey everybody. i said it on the Thunk thread but i figured i just throw this fyi out here as well!

im going to be lurking the next few days and may drop a comment or two. my graduation is next wednesday so i'll be busy doing odds and ends to prepare for that. plus i dont wanna clog you guys with my personal sadness about all the goodbye's im saying (especially after the one i had to say today :'( ) when this thread is supposed to be all about Teslen .

so i'll be around, and i'll be back full time-ish once ive graduated!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled shipping of Teslen
                                Sweetie, good luck and I will miss you. I hope you will come back soon. Fingers crossed.
                                And Sam, your banner is great. It made my day. I laughed.
                                I passed my exam ( I hope ) I will get the result tomorrow, so I will let you know, but I have a feeling that I got it. Thanks for support.
                                And now, it is time for teslen art.
                                * goes out and opens Photoshop *
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X