X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um, I posted this on the other thread, but I'm going to repeat

PLEASE READ
    Spoiler:
    My aunt (grand-aunt, she's really my dad's aunt) had a brain aneurysm and was hospitalized today. She just had a surgery to drain the blood out. She's actually been pretty responsive to my "aunts" and "uncles" voices, but she hasn't opened her eyes yet and she can't speak right now. As of now, the doctors think she'll be in the hospital for a month at least, and then she'll have to have several months of rehab. The fact that she's already so responsive is a miracle in itself, but it's still going to be a long haul, and my uncle already had previous health conditions (he had a stroke a few years back) and this added stress really isn't going to be good for him either. I don't know everybody's personal beliefs on here, but regardless of whether you think there's a God or not, I would really appreciate it if each of you could just say a little prayer or two for her and the family. She's been like a second grandmother to me for over 10 years now since my real grandma died; plus, now all my cousins are going through what I had to go through 3 times already with my grandma, my other aunt (my grandma's sister), and my grandpa, and I know how painful it is. I have a feeling that she's going to pull out much better than expected, but she still needs all the support she can get.

I really appreciate you guys putting up with the mood dampener. Thanks <3
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      bahahahahhahahahahahahaha THATS EXACTLY whats happening right there!!

but we all know she does it too so the feelings mutual!!
      hahahahhahahahah ... This is exactly face of a man enjoying the view and thinking naughty
      Awesome pic
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        OMGGG I LOVE ITTT!!!!

*Drools over* i kinda want it but....i shant take

TIS AWESOMENESS
        I'm glad you like it.
        if you come up with an idea perhaps I'll make one for you too
        I kind of suck at sig ideas right now

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
        hahahahhahahahah ... This is exactly face of a man enjoying the view and thinking naughty
        Awesome pic
        haha isn't it? Naughty Nikola! ["me, you tied up...it's a shame you brought the children" - he's SO fallen in gutter ]

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          I'm glad you like it.
          if you come up with an idea perhaps I'll make one for you too
          I kind of suck at sig ideas right now

haha isn't it? Naughty Nikola! ["me, you tied up...it's a shame you brought the children" - he's SO fallen in gutter ]
          Oh yes he is That pic totally made my day haha ...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            um, I posted this on the other thread, but I'm going to repeat

PLEASE READ
            Spoiler:
            My aunt (grand-aunt, she's really my dad's aunt) had a brain aneurysm and was hospitalized today. She just had a surgery to drain the blood out. She's actually been pretty responsive to my "aunts" and "uncles" voices, but she hasn't opened her eyes yet and she can't speak right now. As of now, the doctors think she'll be in the hospital for a month at least, and then she'll have to have several months of rehab. The fact that she's already so responsive is a miracle in itself, but it's still going to be a long haul, and my uncle already had previous health conditions (he had a stroke a few years back) and this added stress really isn't going to be good for him either. I don't know everybody's personal beliefs on here, but regardless of whether you think there's a God or not, I would really appreciate it if each of you could just say a little prayer or two for her and the family. She's been like a second grandmother to me for over 10 years now since my real grandma died; plus, now all my cousins are going through what I had to go through 3 times already with my grandma, my other aunt (my grandma's sister), and my grandpa, and I know how painful it is. I have a feeling that she's going to pull out much better than expected, but she still needs all the support she can get.

I really appreciate you guys putting up with the mood dampener. Thanks <3
            prayers and good thoughts sent your way.. my best to your and your fam *hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

new vid hahaha! my muse has been very productive lately. I wonder why
              so, short teslen angsty vid. Helen's POV. enjoy

Comment

new vid hahaha! my muse has been very productive lately. I wonder why
                so, short teslen angsty vid. Helen's POV. enjoy

Yes you are very productive ... My coment is there ... and I can say it again ... I love it ...
                sigpic

Comment

Creative! xD I love this video, you're very great dude! I must fav this on Youtube.

BTW : I finally started posting my new fic, that wa supposed to be for the may theme marriage... I'll soon post chapter 3 ^^
                  Marriage Arrangement
                  Don't worry, Nikola arrive in the second chapter =D
                  Last edited by MissCheerfully; 15 June 2010, 08:40 AM.

Comment

thankies

uhm...so... I made a banner It was actually Martina the one that gave me the idea (thank you dear for reviving my PS muse). It's a bit crazy

Comment

This banner rocks! Damn, that's such a great idea!

Comment

thankies

uhm...so... I made a banner It was actually Martina the one that gave me the idea (thank you dear for reviving my PS muse). It's a bit crazy

love the vid, love the banner
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Lovely banner and vid

Spoiler:
                          As I said on the other thread, thanks for all the support.

'nyhoo...uhh so I was in Borders bookstore today because the university was closed due to a water main break (and the new president was having a press conference today, go figure ) and I was looking at the Vampireology book (y'know, the whole "ology" series--there's Pirateology, Dragonology, Fairytopia?, etc...). And there was this pic in the front of it that looked like Niko & Helen from back in ye olden days
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

sglover4ever, another great video and that banner is awesome!! Love it! I am in a very romantic mood right now...my 3rd year anniversary is tomorrow...maybe I might write more love poetry...
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

thankies

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...ntmesscopy.jpg
                              haha I gave you idea ? Well, I see it was good idea becasue that banner is georgeous ...
                              Well, done ... One big WOOHOO ... for your PS muse ... and for our dangerous couple
                              sigpic

Comment

thanks guys for the support
                                this ship is most inspiring. but I need more teslen!!! you know, five episodes from twenty six aren't enough to make some decent artwork. I've been using to death those five episodes in which Nikola appeared in my vids and artwork. If some things reapeat blame Damian for not giving us more teslen! He'd better make up for this in season 3!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X