Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another song which reminds me about this perfect relationship

- with lyrics
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Aww. I love ''Helen and Nikola: The Musical''!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sammie you're killing me with these songs

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          I'm already dead
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I am so .. I am not so sorry. Hehe. I will add more, if you want.
            Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            I'm already dead
            So am I.

Btw, my 700th post. Wow. You can see how I am in love with this tv show. I post so often !!
            Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 29 May 2010, 04:42 AM.

Comment

New song. Imagine how Nikola sings this song to Helen

I do really love this band.

Comment

Congrats on 700 posts Sammie
                and another great song *sigh*

Comment

Congrats on 700 posts Sammie
                  and another great song *sigh*
                  Thanks so much. And yes, great song. I would like to try to write SongFiction about Helen and Nikola and use the lyrics from one of these songs. It would be awesome.
                  I wrote one for Sam / Jack and I was successful. And when will you upload your FF Criss ? The FF which you wrote it was about Helen / Niko ?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Thanks so much. And yes, great song. I would like to try to write SongFiction about Helen and Nikola and use the lyrics from one of these songs. It would be awesome.
                    I wrote one for Sam / Jack and I was successful. And when will you upload your FF Criss ? The FF which you wrote it was about Helen / Niko ?
                    yep it's the last chapter of my May teslen fic "Need to Know" but I don't know when I'll upload it (I have to correct it first) cuz right now I'm working on my IT project (building a site - I will present it to my teacher Tuesday and I made barely nothing) which is a perfect excuse to stay in front of my computer and sneak on the forum
                    but I will post the link over here when it's done so you can't miss it

And you SHOULD write a Teslen SongFiction!!!

Comment

yep it's the last chapter of my May teslen fic "Need to Know" but I don't know when I'll upload it (I have to correct it first) cuz right now I'm working on my IT project (building a site - I will present it to my teacher Tuesday and I made barely nothing) which is a perfect excuse to stay in front of my computer and sneak on the forum
                      but I will post the link over here when it's done so you can't miss it

And you SHOULD write a Teslen SongFiction!!!
                      I mustn't miss it. I am so in love with Teslen FFs. And do you think that I am able to write the Teslen SongFiction ? I am not sure if I am able to do this.
                      It is up to my mind, if she will think out a great idea for this kind of Fanfiction. I am so busy with FFs now. But when I will be free, I will try to write something in english.
                      Thanks for confidence in me.

Comment

I mustn't miss it. I am so in love with Teslen FFs. And do you think that I am able to write the Teslen SongFiction ? I am not sure if I am able to do this.
                        It is up to my mind, if she will think out a great idea for this kind of Fanfiction. I am so busy with FFs now. But when I will be free, I will try to write something in english.
                        Thanks for confidence in me.
                        well I wasn't a big fan of FF until I've became a teslenite now I love to read teslen FF
                        and I'm sure you'll be able to write a SongFiction you have a brilliant mind

on other news June is coming...I should start thinking about an idea for the fic challenge if I am to write one *ponders*

Comment

well I wasn't a big fan of FF until I've became a teslenite now I love to read teslen FF
                          and I'm sure you'll be able to write a SongFiction you have a brilliant mind

on other news June is coming...I should start thinking about an idea for the fic challenge if I am to write one *ponders*
                          When I watched StarGate SG - 1, I became FF addicted and when I watched Sanctuary, I fell in love with FF more. Especially with Teslen ones.
                          And thanks for support, I will see what I can do.
                          What kind of theme is for June ?

Comment

*waves* Hiii everyone!! I haven't been on gw in foreverrr!

How has all the Teslen talk been going?
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

Hey Sam. Welcome back. It is great to see that new members ( new Teslenites ) still come.
                              We are completely busy with guttering and angsting and so on .. LOL .. We almost live in dream. :-)

Comment

When I watched StarGate SG - 1, I became FF addicted and when I watched Sanctuary, I fell in love with FF more. Especially with Teslen ones.
                                And thanks for support, I will see what I can do.
                                What kind of theme is for June ?
                                the theme for June is "Father's Day" if I remember correctly (if not Mimzy will show up to correct me). quite a challenge for me *sigh*

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

Sam I was actually wondering where you've gone
                                as you can see the teslen discussion hasn't stopped. we're now on page 269 OMG

Comment

Working...
                                X