No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUDE!!! That was *your* question?!?! It made my day too!!!! I definitely stayed up last night *just* to catch AT's tweets, and boy was it worth it!!
    Yup AT made a typo in my username (Sanctuarya) but that was my question word for word I couldn't believe it when it was chose! She must get inundated with questions all the time so I'm feeling really lucky and pleased today hehehe!

And I didn't know you were on twitter ! Can I follow you? Want to connect with all the Teslenites on there as well as on here

aaaaaaawwwwwwhhhhhhhhh
    *deathly squeeeeeeeeeee*
    of course she's a teslenite
    let's see: we have Damian and Amanda on our side. And most probably Jon too. that's all we need for our ship: the actual ship and the writter to put more teslen in s3

sometimes I love my life
    Hehe I'm glad she implied something might already have happened! Get's my hopes up more that we may just see some more teslen in S3 *excited*

Now, just to get to the writers somehow.... hmmm I wonder if they do Q&A sessions hehe!
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Yup AT made a typo in my username (Sanctuarya) but that was my question word for word I couldn't believe it when it was chose! She must get inundated with questions all the time so I'm feeling really lucky and pleased today hehehe!

And I didn't know you were on twitter ! Can I follow you? Want to connect with all the Teslenites on there as well as on here
      You sure can!!! I *just* found and followed you! XD Mine name is the same there as it is here!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Major squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee because......

Amanda Tapping replied to my question on Twitter (she does Tappingtuesdays where you can send questions in and she chooses some to answer)

I put;
        * I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would

And she replied;
        * Who says they haven't? it's a fun relationship to play!

hehehehehe that's made my day
        OMG OMG OMG Yay YOu made my day now
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          I am so jealous .. I am thinking about asking a question .. hm .. :-) I will have to think out something special ..

Oh yeah, I have made mayn icons for my and my friend contest 20in20. If you want, you can take a look here : My LiveJournal - Sleepers 20in20
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Amanda Tapping replied to my question on Twitter (she does Tappingtuesdays where you can send questions in and she chooses some to answer)

I put;
            * I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would

And she replied;

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            *DIES!!!*
            I SAW THAT AND I FREAKED OUUUTT!!!!
            OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*runs away squeeing for frakking joy*
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by samantha.majka View Post
              i am so jealous .. I am thinking about asking a question .. Hm .. :-) i will have to think out something special .. :d

oh yeah, i have made mayn icons for my and my friend contest 20in20. If you want, you can take a look here : my livejournal - sleepers 20in20
              I love them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                *DIES!!!*
                I SAW THAT AND I FREAKED OUUUTT!!!!
                OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*runs away squeeing for frakking joy*
                Can I freak out with you ???
                * squeeeeeeeeep*

SGlover4ever, thanks so much.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I put;

And she replied;

I have Amanda on tweet updates on my cell phone and that tweet nearly killed me!!!!! I think I follow you on twitter but I did not make the connection that you were the same person here. YAY I am so happy you got your question answered. I have so much hope for season 3 now. It seems TPTB really have noticed the Teslen shippers!
                  *dances with you around the room just because I am still excited!*

Comment

*runs in to squee shamelessly*

*waves and hugs*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
                      I have Amanda on tweet updates on my cell phone and that tweet nearly killed me!!!!! I think I follow you on twitter but I did not make the connection that you were the same person here. YAY I am so happy you got your question answered. I have so much hope for season 3 now. It seems TPTB really have noticed the Teslen shippers!
                      you bet they did! people can't ignore us
                      wooohooooo I'm so waiting for the upcoming teslen tension Amanda mentioned

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*waves and hugs*
                      *joins Nad in her squeeing*

Comment

People , I need your help.
                        I would like to send a question to Amanda and I don´t know when. I am from the Czech Republic and I totally suck in time differences.:-(
                        Please will you help me ? If I would like Amanda to answer my question, I need to send it on Tuesday in the morning, because Amanda answers her question in the evening .. ok ?
                        So .. I don´t know when I can post my question to Amanda to answer me.

Thanks so much for your help, if you help me.

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                          You sure can!!! I *just* found and followed you! XD Mine name is the same there as it is here!
                          Thanks hun I'm following you too!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Today is a good day

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          I have made mayn icons for my and my friend contest 20in20. If you want, you can take a look here : My LiveJournal - Sleepers 20in20
                          I love your icons! Espec 'amused' 'drunk' and 'arrogant'

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
                          Hehe yeah we started following each other when I asked you about your comic bombs! I tend to use 'lastrequest' for most things I sign up to but I decided to go for a change with Twitter what with my Sanctuary obsession LOL!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*waves and hugs*
                          *still squeeing* hello

People , I need your help.
                          I would like to send a question to Amanda and I don´t know when. I am from the Czech Republic and I totally suck in time differences.:-(
                          Please will you help me ? If I would like Amanda to answer my question, I need to send it on Tuesday in the morning, because Amanda answers her question in the evening .. ok ?
                          So .. I don´t know when I can post my question to Amanda to answer me.

Thanks so much for your help, if you help me.
                          I don't know which time zone you are in, but all I did was search Pacific Time (which is USA and Canada) and it tells you what time it is. I think you will be okay as long as you get your question in before 3pm PT on the Tuesday - that's what time they had to be in for yesterday... if you're on twitter follow me and I can always tweet you when you need to send the question to her
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

So.

*squee*

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I put;

And she replied;

Oh my god!!! That is so cool that she answered your question...and her answer....more Teslen!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hyperventilates)
                              I want a Twitter account now...
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

I am so jealous .. I am thinking about asking a question .. hm .. :-) I will have to think out something special ..

Oh yeah, I have made mayn icons for my and my friend contest 20in20. If you want, you can take a look here : My LiveJournal - Sleepers 20in20
                                you have LJ ? That Icons are gorgeous just awww you know what I mean ?
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X