Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    People People !
    At first I'm not afraid of it ... I just have no inspiration ...
    ... and yes I wrote FF for CSI ... but it was in Slovak not in English !
    There is difference between Slovak and English ...

PS: I will never stop with that !
    I also believe that everyone is talented , just for something different , then the others. And I will never stop with bugging you to write a fanfiction about Sanctuary, even if a small one. LOL. I told you that there will be someone who won´t agree with you. Hahahaha. I won !!
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      oh I don't write poetry either (if that's what you meant by untalented)
      but don't consider yourself untalented because of that. I like to believe that we are all talented at something
      No I mean untalented at all ...
      PS: I would like to believe in it too
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        I also believe that everyone is talented , just for something different , then the others. And I will never stop with bugging you to write a fanfiction about Sanctuary, even if a small one. LOL. I told you that there will be someone who won´t agree with you. Hahahaha. I won !!
        She just said that she believe that everyone is talented ... she didn't say that she want me to write something
        sigpic

Comment

I'm with you Sammie. I vote for Martina to give it a try and write a Sanctuary fic *cough* teslen even better *cough*

Martina, you could get a beta reader to read and correct your work

Comment

She just said that she believe that everyone is talented ... she didn't say that she want me to write something
            You always have to argue with me. Please .. will you do me a favour ? I would like to ask you if you write small fanfiction. Please.
            ( I mean about Sanctuary or StarGate ) .. please. Just for me. And I know more then everyone else, that you are talented.
            Every fan of Amanda is talented, because Amanda made us talented. :-) LOL

Comment

I'm with you Sammie. I vote for Martina to give it a try and write a Sanctuary fic *cough* teslen even better *cough*

THIS IS NOT FAIR ! Oh c'mon you two ...
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes. I though that you would join me. Whoalala.. I am in a great mood ( I passed my exam from English today ). And now you try me to convice Martina .. thanks.
                And she doesn´t need a beta reader, her english is great.

Comment

You always have to argue with me. Please .. will you do me a favour ? I would like to ask you if you write small fanfiction. Please.
                  ( I mean about Sanctuary or StarGate ) .. please. Just for me. And I know more then everyone else, that you are talented.
                  I'm too stubborn ... and I already said it I HAVE NO INSPIRATION ...
                  How do you know that I'm talented ? ... maybe everyone else is ... but me ? NO !
                  sigpic

Comment

that's a very good argument! haha!
                    give up Martina, you can't win! bwhahahahahaha

Comment

You can't make me give up ! Sammie knows that I'm stubborn ... !
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha, I know what I speak about. Amanda is like a messenger of inpiration. Especially for me. I have to say, that thanks to Amanda I am a fan of SG, Sanctuary, I know English, I met my great friends, I am here among another SG fans on GTW forum, I write fanfictions, I learned how to make graphic and so on, only thanks to Amanda. So..
                        I am grateful for it.

Martina, OK. I will be a nice girl, for a while * evil laugh*. I hope you will find your inspiration soon. I am so looking forward to your future FF :-)

Comment

Haha, I know what I speak about. Amanda is like a messenger of inpiration. Especially for me. I have to say, that thanks to Amanda I am a fan of SG, Sanctuary, I know English, I met my great friends, I am here among another SG fans on GTW forum, I write fanfictions, I learned how to make graphic and so on, only thanks to Amanda. So..
                          I am grateful for it.

Martina, OK. I will be a nice girl, for a while * evil laugh*. I hope you will find your inspiration soon. I am so looking forward to your future FF :-)
                          Thank you See it's better when you are nice girl ? *Evil laugh have no affect on me, Nikola Tesla is my husband (Cynthia) I know very well Evil Laughing* ... I can promise you that when I will write something you will be the first who will read it ok ? ... and guys from GTW will be second ... because Sammie have to said WoW that's wonderful ... and then I will take that future FF to daily light ... ...
                          but now it's still just one day *dreamy look* ... xD
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you See it's better when you are nice girl ? *Evil laugh have no affect on me, Nikola Tesla is my husband (Cynthia) I know very well Evil Laughing* ... I can promise you that when I will write something you will be the first who will read it ok ? ... and guys from GTW will be second ... because Sammie have to said WoW that's wonderful ... and then I will take that future FF to daily light ... ...
                            but now it's still just one day *dreamy look* ... xD
                            Lol, you are trying to tell them, that you need a permision from me to post your "future" FF here ? Hehe, this was a great joke. * more devilish laughing *
                            And it will be my pleasure to read your FF like the first one. Btw, what would you write about if you have an idea ? Helen / Nikola or only Helen ? Or something else from Sanctuary ?

Comment

Lol, you are trying to tell them, that you need a permision from me to post your "future" FF here ? Hehe, this was a great joke. * more devilish laughing *
                              And it will be my pleasure to read your FF like the first one. Btw, what would you write about if you have an idea ? Helen / Nikola or only Helen ? Or something else from Sanctuary ?
                              No I'm trying to tell them that if you said that it's horrible ... then there won't be FF and if I will write something it would Helen/Niko ... I'm too action and romantic soul ... (... and too stubborn) xD
                              sigpic

Comment

No I'm trying to tell them that if you said that it's horrible ... then there won't be FF and if I will write something it would Helen/Niko ... I'm too action and romantic soul ... (... and too stubborn) xD
                                Ok. I understood. I would like to finish my fanfiction As long as the Hear Beats, and my SG one, and I would like to write something new about Helen ( just like my FF - The interview which changed my life ). I got an idea but I have to think about it. Maybe I will add Nikola Tesla into this story and I would start an affair between him and "me". LOL It would be funny to see Helen how she is jealous. Hehe. * I am really bad bad girl*

Comment

Working...
                                X