No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, this ff is full of drama, angst and romantic.. and there are mysteries too. .-)
    I hope I will upload the first part soon on FF.net.
    I always write FFs in my native language / which is Czech ) and then I try to translate them even if I am so good in english. My friends always have to help me, because I often make mistakes.
    I hope that sometimes, I will be able to write only in English. Wish me luck :-)
    And I will have to read your FFs, SG lover4ever. Your FFs look goood

And btw, Sam1969, welcome here, it is nice to meet you. We don´t know each other, but it will change. I hope.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Yes, this ff is full of drama, angst and romantic.. and there are mysteries too. .-)
      I hope I will upload the first part soon on FF.net.
      I always write FFs in my native language / which is Czech ) and then I try to translate them even if I am so good in english. My friends always have to help me, because I often make mistakes.
      I hope that sometimes, I will be able to write only in English. Wish me luck :-)
      And I will have to read your FFs, SG lover4ever. Your FFs look goood

And btw, Sam1969, welcome here, it is nice to meet you. We don´t know each other, but it will change. I hope.
      haha your fic sounds intriguing. now you must translate it!
      and I'm not that good at English but it's kind of weird cuz I seem to think in English when writting fics
      glad you like my fics, I'm nearly a begginer

Comment

Sometimes, I think in english too. My family is always afraid that I will forget czech language soon. I love english language and I would like to be as good as American people. But it isn´t possible, I need to practise more.
        Thanks for you support. I wrote in the czech language mayn FFs, but I translated only a couple of them.
        I wrote FF about SG, Sanctuary, Xena, Lois and Clark ( The new Adventure of Superman ). I think that I improved myself a lot .. and my FFs are great ( according to opinions of my friends, who read them ).
        I believe that there will be time, when I will be able to translate every FF which I wrote.

Comment

Hello..how is everyone doing? I probably won't be on tomorrow...it will be a very bad day for me...my little sister's graduation from college is tomorrow...and I will not be there for her....I wish I could. I hope she knows I still care even if we are not speaking.
          "Sometimes I'm a selfish fake, you're always a true friend...
          And I don't deserve you 'cause I'm not there for you..please forgive me again...
          I wanna be there for you..someone you can come to..." There For You by Flyleaf
          Good bye for now
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Hello..how is everyone doing? I probably won't be on tomorrow...it will be a very bad day for me...my little sister's graduation from college is tomorrow...and I will not be there for her....I wish I could. I hope she knows I still care even if we are not speaking.
            "Sometimes I'm a selfish fake, you're always a true friend...
            And I don't deserve you 'cause I'm not there for you..please forgive me again...
            I wanna be there for you..someone you can come to..." There For You by Flyleaf
            Good bye for now
            *HUGGLE*
            look, a cute dragon who wants to hug you

Spoiler:

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              *HUGGLE*
              look, a cute dragon who wants to hug you

Spoiler:

Thanks for trying to cheer me up..I needed that. My parents went to Colorado to see her graduate..and I was left behind. What kills me even more is the fact that she would not want me there anyway..it's affecting me so much that I could not even eat today..just drank water.
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

*another huggle*
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

This last songs sounds very Familiar to me ... I like that songs ... they played it on our ... well, ehm doesan't matter .... they are so Teslen ... I like them
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

hey Aurora, I am sorry to hear that you feel like that. I hope that everything will be ok. I am with you. I quess that Teslenites need to help each other.
                    And Martina, I love all songs, which were posted there, because our friends from Teslenites community have a great sense for music. :-)

Enjoy the day ( or night ), Sammie.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      Thanks for trying to cheer me up..I needed that. My parents went to Colorado to see her graduate..and I was left behind. What kills me even more is the fact that she would not want me there anyway..it's affecting me so much that I could not even eat today..just drank water.
                      awww *huggles Jenn*
                      I hope you'll get to feel better soon. I don't like seeing you sad

Comment

hey Aurora, I am sorry to hear that you feel like that. I hope that everything will be ok. I am with you. I quess that Teslenites need to help each other.
                        And Martina, I love all songs, which were posted there, because our friends from Teslenites community have a great sense for music. :-)

Enjoy the day ( or night ), Sammie.
                        I know they have great sense for music ...
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          I know they have great sense for music ...
                          you can say that again!
                          I have SO fallen for those skillet songs *sighs*

Comment

I think that songs from Evanescence and Within Temptation fit to Niko and Helen perfectly too. When I listen to these songs , I always think about Sam and Jack or Niko and Helen. And this moment is mostly the one when I get ideas of my FFs.

Comment

I think that songs from Evanescence and Within Temptation fit to Niko and Helen perfectly too. When I listen to these songs , I always think about Sam and Jack or Niko and Helen. And this moment is mostly the one when I get ideas of my FFs.
                              you're totally right!
                              not to metion that I LOVE Evanescence and Within Temptation. their songs are soo...awesome! and yes they fit Helen and/or Niko so well
                              and I just got inspired by a song from Skillet called "Obsession" so I'm writting a teslen fic right now!!! haha

Comment

Skillet is quite awesome.

I need to get to work on my fics...but first...vacuuming....LMAO
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X