X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes in trimphant*
    here it is The Other Side by blackkitty479

Spoiler:
    I just remembered that in this fic, Helen becomes a vampire while Nikola is already devamped so they are not both vampires

Comment

here's a banner I made today between two SG-1 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        here's a banner i made today between two sg-1 episodes :d

ahhhh i love it!!!!
        Omg love love love!!!!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Wow...he sounds horrifically creepy..so sorry you had to deal with that.I had an older customer once that pulled on my hair and said "hey pretty lady with the long sexy hair." I jumped away from him and he followed me and said "don't be like that." he then asked for my number and I replied 1-800-hell no..and got out of there as fast as I could.
          At least he did not dance with you or ask you to...
          Keaira,I definitely would like to read some of your poetry. You might not like my poetry though..it usually is very dark..more like Poe..I also write about nature and some haiku as well
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHA "1-800-hell no" LMAO I LOVE IT!!!

And he wasn't as creepy as some other guys I've run into But it was still awkward.

here's a banner I made today between two SG-1 episodes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            Did you think about Helen became a Vampire ?
            Nikola is a vampire and Helen would be a vampire too. How would she look like ?
            And can you imagine two of them to be in one room ? What would happen ?
            I had an awesome idea for FF about Vampiric Helen. But I am afraid of writing it , because I don´t know how to express feelings which Helen would have.
            With your genius mind it would be awesome I'm sure ... and that FF ... The Other side ... it's awesome, Cristina pardon blackkitty479 ... she did awesome job with that fic ...
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

That fic was good
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                That fic was good
                Yes that fic was really good ... Cristina had good idea ... but I like her new fic too Project Rainbow xD
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                  Yes that fic was really good ... Cristina had good idea ... but I like her new fic too Project Rainbow xD
                  yes she read my mind with that cuz I wanted to know more about the Philadelphia Experiment and I only managed to read very few things about that I am most intrigued by her fic

Comment

yes she read my mind with that cuz I wanted to know more about the Philadelphia Experiment and I only managed to read very few things about that I am most intrigued by her fic
                    I red the same book as Cristina so I have lil advantage but just a lil ... I was always interested in Project Rainbow
                    sigpic

Comment

I red the same book as Cristina so I have lil advantage but just a lil ... I was always interested in Project Rainbow
                      I haven't even heard about it until Nikola mentioned it in the show
                      but I like the fact that Cristina re-wrote that in a shippy way

Comment

I haven't even heard about it until Nikola mentioned it in the show
                        but I like the fact that Cristina re-wrote that in a shippy way
                        She did there a lil changes but still It's awesome ... can't wait for next chapter
                        PS: I like your new banner
                        sigpic

Comment

She did there a lil changes but still It's awesome ... can't wait for next chapter
                          PS: I like your new banner
                          haha me too
                          and thank you

Comment

OMG so I seriously keep seeing these little kids/babies EVERYWHERE these days...and at church today, we were leaving and I saw this family come out with these two little boys dressed in identical suits, and their little sister, who had on this floral dress, and they all had dark brown hair and blue eyes and they SO SO SOOOOOOOO LOOKED LIKE TESLEN KIDDIES OMG!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              OMG so I seriously keep seeing these little kids/babies EVERYWHERE these days...and at church today, we were leaving and I saw this family come out with these two little boys dressed in identical suits, and their little sister, who had on this floral dress, and they all had dark brown hair and blue eyes and they SO SO SOOOOOOOO LOOKED LIKE TESLEN KIDDIES OMG!!!!!!!!
                              hahahaha and one day, when i see an amber alert for a missing kid you looks like a teslen kiddie i am so going to be calling you....or atleast waiting for you to come knock on my door with said kid
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LMAO hahahahahaha
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X