No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright well..it looks like a decision has been made..I will write two stories this weekend..or maybe three..because I came up with another idea..sort of an ode to Star Trek TOS..and one of my favorite episodes"This Side of Paradise." sort of like Nubbins with flowers..
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Alright well..it looks like a decision has been made..I will write two stories this weekend..or maybe three..because I came up with another idea..sort of an ode to Star Trek TOS..and one of my favorite episodes"This Side of Paradise." sort of like Nubbins with flowers..
      true life. i know EXACTLY which episode of star trek your talking about XD and now im uber excited!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        true life. i know EXACTLY which episode of star trek your talking about XD and now im uber excited!!
        You like Star Trek too? This is getting strange...because I write poetry too...and I am going to write that story this weekend..
        If you like Star Trek have you heard the song Star Tekkin..you can google it on youtube
        sigpic

But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

You like Star Trek too? This is getting strange...because I write poetry too...and I am going to write that story this weekend..
          If you like Star Trek have you heard the song Star Tekkin..you can google it on youtube
          you and me should swap poetry some time
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I went to a wedding today

(which was great aside from the creepy guy who was hitting on me the whole time)
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Okay, so I went to a wedding today

(which was great aside from the creepy guy who was hitting on me the whole time)
              hahaha fiiigures

get inspired for your story
              sigpic

Comment

yes, inspiration = good

attracting creepers = AWKWARD

OT
                Spoiler:
                He was like, glancing at me the whole time and I have to admit, it was flattering at first, but then it just got awkward b/c he tried holding my hand and was like "you're very beautiful" (which, coming from someone I'm friends with would = MAJOR SQUEEFEST, but random dude I never even met = ...*blush* but this is really awkward). And my parents were at the wedding too and the mother of the groom is like a 2nd mom, and so is the whole little group of friends among her and my mom, so it was just MAJORLY awkward and then the guy was the type who's a bit too forward and kind of clingy/followy etc. so AGH it was just weird.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yes, inspiration = good

attracting creepers = AWKWARD

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  He was like, glancing at me the whole time and I have to admit, it was flattering at first, but then it just got awkward b/c he tried holding my hand and was like "you're very beautiful" (which, coming from someone I'm friends with would = MAJOR SQUEEFEST, but random dude I never even met = ...*blush* but this is really awkward). And my parents were at the wedding too and the mother of the groom is like a 2nd mom, and so is the whole little group of friends among her and my mom, so it was just MAJORLY awkward and then the guy was the type who's a bit too forward and kind of clingy/followy etc. so AGH it was just weird.
                  yayy for inspiration
                  boo on creepers

hahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

arggh ugh gah

just...I always get the clingy ones who won't stop following you
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Wow...he sounds horrifically creepy..so sorry you had to deal with that.I had an older customer once that pulled on my hair and said "hey pretty lady with the long sexy hair." I jumped away from him and he followed me and said "don't be like that." he then asked for my number and I replied 1-800-hell no..and got out of there as fast as I could.
                      At least he did not dance with you or ask you to...
                      Keaira,I definitely would like to read some of your poetry. You might not like my poetry though..it usually is very dark..more like Poe..I also write about nature and some haiku as well
                      Last edited by Aurora7783; 08 May 2010, 10:16 PM.
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

arggh ugh gah

just...I always get the clingy ones who won't stop following you
                        thats frakking terrible =/

Wow...he sounds horrifically creepy..so sorry you had to deal with that.I had an older customer once that pulled on my hair and said "hey pretty lady with the long sexy hair." I jumped away from him and he followed me and said "don't be like that." he then asked for my number and I replied 1-800-hell no..and got out of there as fast as I could.
                        At least he did not dance with you or ask you to...
                        Keaira,I definitely would like to read some of your poetry. You might not like my poetry though..it usually is very dark..more like Poe..I also write about nature and some haiku as well
                        hahahahahaha i may have to use that "1-800-hell no" line sometimes thats classic XP

pffft dont tell me what i wouldnt like. i love my poetry its in my blood and i like any and all types hit me up somtime
                        sigpic

Comment

Did you think about Helen became a Vampire ?
                          Nikola is a vampire and Helen would be a vampire too. How would she look like ?
                          And can you imagine two of them to be in one room ? What would happen ?
                          I had an awesome idea for FF about Vampiric Helen. But I am afraid of writing it , because I don´t know how to express feelings which Helen would have.
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I don´t know why my Mozilla post my posts twice :-(
                            Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 09 May 2010, 07:11 AM.
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                              I had an awesome idea for FF about Vampiric Helen. But I am afraid of writing it , because I don´t know how to express feelings which Helen would have.
                              actually I think I've read a fic having a similar plot.but my memory is terrible I can't remember who wrote it, but it was quite interesting. I think it was cutecat/blackkitty479 *ponders*
                              *runs to search the fic*

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                i feel like one of my fics may have touched on that....but ive written so many i cant remember hahaha XD
                                Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                actually I think I've read a fic having a similar plot.but my memory is terrible I can't remember who wrote it, but it was quite interesting. I think it was cutecat/blackkitty479 *ponders*
                                *runs to search the fic*
                                ohhh you have?! interestinggg.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X