X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    @Martina Magnus, sg4ever:

I agree with both of you
    There were also really many cool lines from Nikola.
    Is it wrong that I like him more than Magnus? I think he's the better written character *ducks and runs for cover*

@Martina Magnus:
    Yeah, it was the first time. Such things happen when you have too much RL (and two other ships )
    That's not wrong. He is really good written character I totally love him ... First time ... The Five ... That scene with Helen ...
    even when I thought he is The Bad ... he was so awesome ... I'm totall fangirl ... xD
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Guys you gave me a mood today. I just had to watch Sleepers .... xD I love him I love him ... xD
      I want more Teslen in Sanctuary ... and his lines in this ep ... so awesome ... I want my own Tesla at home xD
      *Nicely done* .... *It's all in wrist action* .... xD I love that scene xD ... I love whole ep
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
        Guys you gave me a mood today. I just had to watch Sleepers .... xD I love him I love him ... xD
        I want more Teslen in Sanctuary ... and his lines in this ep ... so awesome ... I want my own Tesla at home xD
        *Nicely done* .... *It's all in wrist action* .... xD I love that scene xD ... I love whole ep
        you too must join the Troopers thread

Comment

sg4ever hahah its good having you back here in the Gutter Lounge

it seems we're all on the wrong thread today with our Niko Love lmao XD
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            I'm glad you all like my icons I enjoyed making them. they are all snurchable as I still have some posts to go until I'll be able to use an avi. and I'll just make some more then

Sam if you want to work with Photoshop, there are plenty of tutorials on the internet go get started with i'd help you myself but I really suck at explaining something
            AWESOME!! I know you can't use an avi of your own on here yet but you can use it on yt.
            ..and if you're talking about the tutorials on photoshop i tried that and the things i wanted to do are not in there.
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              sg4ever hahah its good having you back here in the Gutter Lounge

it seems we're all on the wrong thread today with our Niko Love lmao XD
              we are, aren't we?
              Imma move my butt on the other thread and spread some gutter and Niko love over there

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              AWESOME!! I know you can't use an avi of your own on here yet but you can use it on yt.
              ..and if you're talking about the tutorials on photoshop i tried that and the things i wanted to do are not in there.
              here's the link to a thread here on GW where you can find resources and tutorials
              Spoiler:
              that's where I found the tuts for my icons and some of my stuffs
              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...sources-Thread

Comment

I've just made some artwork, following a few tutorials

here's what I've made so far

love those *applauds*

yay! oohh man i could look at the pics you make all dayy.

EDIT:

I was bored so..here is something i made

Get bored more often and make more of those pls!

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                Hello everybody! Thank you for the reviews on my new story to anyone that has read it already..I appreciate it so much..and if you have not..here is the link for it..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5947188/...s_of_Happiness I hope you enjoy it...it was written on a whim..so I hope it is good..
                Read and reviewed - loved it

*waves back to Amy*
                good luck tomorrow *crosses fingers*
                and get here more often!
                Thanks! I needed the luck!
                Spoiler:
                think i majorly screwed up the exam I only managed to write half of my answer before the time was up

alright I come bringing a couple of icons made following some tutorials I rushed with my homework to be able to make them and I finally did. let me know if I should keep doing this or get another job lol
                I ADORE your icons! if only I could have one for my avvy how many posts do we need before we can have our own avatar? I would ask you if I could use this one

hope your exams go well. ive followed you on twitter and that song is ANGST-tastic
                Thanks hun! I'm following you too

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                You stuff is so amazing!! yes, please do more...please...LOL
                wow...people really suck sometimes..no wonder I am not a people person...I am extremely vexed right now!! Someone said the wrong things to me and crossed the line..I am fed up! I cannot even write the other half of my story because it would be angry..and I wanted to write it...listening to this song to cool off...great anger song...Phil Collins"I Don't Care Anymore"...
                If you need to vent - drop me a pm anytime

I've just watched Sleepers for the first time.
                Can't stop grinning
                Nikola is gorgeous, he and Helen have a great chemistry! I want more H/N moments! *whines*
                I can't believe you've only just seen Sleepers brilliant ep though isn't it I want more H/N moments too *agrees whole heartedly and joins in whining*

A random thought:
                Doesn't "Tesla SQUEE!" sound similar to "Jaffa kree!"? Altho there's no discussion about which one is more efficient
                Spoiler:
                I would have thought the intonation was a bit different *ponders it* 'Jaffa kree' is quite abrupt whilst I always imagine 'squeeing' to last a little longer - holding the eeeeeeee hehe
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I like your sophisticated analysis, lastrequest!
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Thanks! I needed the luck!
                    Spoiler:
                    think i majorly screwed up the exam I only managed to write half of my answer before the time was up

I ADORE your icons! if only I could have one for my avvy how many posts do we need before we can have our own avatar? I would ask you if I could use this one
                    you have to reach 2000 posts so that means you gotta spend MORE time here (which is perfect fine for me) and sure you can use it, to your avi on GW, YT or FF or whatever else you have
                    I'm glad to see people enjoying my work

Comment

here's the link to a thread here on GW where you can find resources and tutorials
                      Spoiler:
                      that's where I found the tuts for my icons and some of my stuffs
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...sources-Thread
                      Thanks!

..and OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      here's something that happened to mean today that is utterly gross and embarassing...I accidently dropped my phone in the toilet..now it doesnt work properly. WHY ME?!?! *sniff sniff*
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

I like your sophisticated analysis, lastrequest!
                        Why thankyou *smirks*

you have to reach 2000 posts so that means you gotta spend MORE time here (which is perfect fine for me) and sure you can use it, to your avi on GW, YT or FF or whatever else you have
                        Gosh 2000! Definitely need to spend more time on here me thinks

..and OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        here's something that happened to mean today that is utterly gross and embarassing...I accidently dropped my phone in the toilet..now it doesnt work properly. WHY ME?!?! *sniff sniff*
                        My sister did the exact same thing she managed to save her sim card though so at least she didn't lose her numbers! Did you save your sim ? *comforts you*

I just came across this by ellymelly (where is she these days?!)

This song could so provoke a good Teslen fic
                        sigpic

Comment

ofcourse people love your work?! how could they not when its that gorgeous!!!

Thanks!

..and OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          that is soo very unfortunate =/

Originally posted by lastrequest
                          Gosh 2000! Definitely need to spend more time on here me thinks
                          haha it didnt take me too long but then again, imma beast with this whole posting this XP

I just came across this by ellymelly (where is she these days?!)
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYQ6f_DKxU
                          This song could so provoke a good Teslen fic
                          ughh idk where she is but i miss her and her awesomeness tons
                          but yes that song is good for a teslen fic or two however...haha i write that stuff anyways XP
                          sigpic

Comment

ughh idk where she is but i miss her and her awesomeness tons
                            but yes that song is good for a teslen fic or two however...haha i write that stuff anyways XP
                            by that stuff do you mean
                            Spoiler:
                            possibly somewhat guttery stuff?

that's the sort of fic I think the song provokes I'm not good at writing that though so I'll have to rely on someone else to work with this
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              by that stuff do you mean
                              Spoiler:
                              possibly somewhat guttery stuff?

that's the sort of fic I think the song provokes I'm not good at writing that though so I'll have to rely on someone else to work with this
                              my darling no need to spoiler things when discussing gutter, im the Grand Duchess of the Gutter Lounge remember
                              have you read my stories though? i think i have a good kiss in each one hahaha though i think the most guttery ive gotten was The Note, The Crossing and probably this last chapter of Putovanje....could be mistaken though i cant keep tract of all my stories XP
                              sigpic

Comment

my darling no need to spoiler things when discussing gutter, im the Grand Duchess of the Gutter Lounge remember
                                have you read my stories though? i think i have a good kiss in each one hahaha though i think the most guttery ive gotten was The Note, The Crossing and probably this last chapter of Putovanje....could be mistaken though i cant keep tract of all my stories XP
                                Spoilered just incase anyone that frequents this thread doesn't like gutter I remember loving The Note - I think I need to read The Crossing and catch up on Putovanje! Don't remember seeing that completed so that means I must have at least a chappy to read

*runs over to fanfic net*

brb
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X