No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEE MY PROBLEM?! It's SO PERFECT and SO BEAUTIFUL and yet so tear-inducing :/
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      SEE MY PROBLEM?! It's SO PERFECT and SO BEAUTIFUL and yet so tear-inducing :/
      haha yeah. i mean i wouldnt be crying if i hadnt already been but it is prefect, beautiful and uber angsty
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        haha yeah. i mean i wouldnt be crying if i hadnt already been but it is prefect, beautiful and uber angsty
        I agree it starts the waterworks..but it is a good song from a very good play..
        Mimzy, I won't be mad at you if you do something semi-angst..plus you are really good at it.
        I still have not done my third chapter for my April fic..sorry...although I hope you can forgive me as I made my new sig to reflect the May theme
        I will get on my chapter soon..I promise
        the banner is not great..but I tried..I hope it is not laughable..
        Last edited by Aurora7783; 03 May 2010, 03:03 PM.
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Mimzy, I won't be mad at you if you do something semi-angst..plus you are really good at it.
          I still have not done my third chapter for my April fic..sorry...although I hope you can forgive me as I made my new sig to reflect the May theme
          the banner IS great!

Comment

the pretty is cuteness

i am myself sporting a new banner XP
            sigpic

Comment

Hello and I am glad that everyone likes my new banner..such a relief...I thought it was horrible...
              such a beautiful day out today...so a walk is in order...and so is a new Coach purse...hehehehe...I already have too many handbags as it is...but I love to give "me" gifts way too much LOL. I am going to work on my story later tonight and post it probably..or I just might make it a double story post...hmmm...I do already have an idea for May....or...a triple story post.....because I had a dream last night involving an inground pool...so an idea came to my mind...Nikola swimming in the pool doing laps...and someone joining him in a bikini...and then a major smooch fest ensues....or it could be a hot tub...but I like the pool better. Nobody steal my idea, please...I really want to write this..
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Hello and I am glad that everyone likes my new banner..such a relief...I thought it was horrible...
                such a beautiful day out today...so a walk is in order...and so is a new Coach purse...hehehehe...I already have too many handbags as it is...but I love to give "me" gifts way too much LOL. I am going to work on my story later tonight and post it probably..or I just might make it a double story post...hmmm...I do already have an idea for May....or...a triple story post.....because I had a dream last night involving an inground pool...so an idea came to my mind...Nikola swimming in the pool doing laps...and someone joining him in a bikini...and then a major smooch fest ensues....or it could be a hot tub...but I like the pool better. Nobody steal my idea, please...I really want to write this..
                you really MUST write this!!!
                cuz I really want to read it

Comment

really, really angry right now...honestly, if this fandom is going to keep upsetting me this much, I might just have to abstain

They had BETTER have Teslen in s3 to make up for this crap.
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*slinks in,* yea yea.. here i is again.. *glares @ keaira* happy now i slinked back in, still way too damn early to be up and im bloody giddy as well.. our hockey team won last night in double OT... and its only our second season... we won the bloody championship... *bounces back out.*
                    sigpic

Comment

such a beautiful day out today...so a walk is in order...and so is a new Coach purse...hehehehe...I already have too many handbags as it is...but I love to give "me" gifts way too much LOL. I am going to work on my story later tonight and post it probably..or I just might make it a double story post...hmmm...I do already have and idea for May....or...a triple story post.....because I had a dream last night involving an inground pool...so an idea came to my mind...Nikola swimming in the pool doing laps...and someone joining him in a bikini...and then a major smooch fest ensues....or it could be a hot tub...but I like the pool better. Nobody steal my idea, please...I really want to write this..
                      i would never steal your ideaa!! trust me, haha i have to many of my own XP

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      *slinks in,* yea yea.. here i is again.. *glares @ keaira* happy now i slinked back in, still way too damn early to be up and im bloody giddy as well.. our hockey team won last night in double OT... and its only our second season... we won the bloody championship... *bounces back out.*
                      *huggles CKO* you delurkedd! yayy oh and congrats on the championship
                      sigpic

Comment

I tried to work on my teslen vid today but my Vegas program didn't cooperate (I don't blame it, it's my damn computer who's falling apart I'm gonna have to reinstall all my softwares soon but I keep saying "next weekend" ). SO I've just made some artwork, following a few tutorials

here's what I've made so far

and

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          I tried to work on my teslen vid today but my Vegas program didn't cooperate (I don't blame it, it's my damn computer who's falling apart I'm gonna have to reinstall all my softwares soon but I keep saying "next weekend" ). SO I've just made some artwork, following a few tutorials

OHMYFUG!!! those are AWESOME!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

HOLY HANNA!! Those are sooo gorgeous!!
                            Are they snurchable?
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              OHMYFUG!!! those are AWESOME!!!
                              Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                              HOLY HANNA!! Those are sooo gorgeous!!
                              I'm glad you like them

Are they snurchable?
                              lol uhm...I haven't thought about it yet
                              I guess so...
                              yes

Comment

lol uhm...I haven't thought about it yet
                                I guess so...
                                yes
                                yay! oohh man i could look at the pics you make all dayy.

EDIT:

I was bored so..here is something i made

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Jacquelyn; 05 May 2010, 12:02 PM.
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X